Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 139. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

May be! Trade in all best coin and hold some coin in a long times! for me! I like to hold coin and token/1
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 10:54:53 AM
There is many ways how to earn here in the crypto world, and this are the few ways how:

1.) Mining
2.) Trading
3.) Investing
4.) And also offering public service

But for me the best way to earn crypto currencies is to offer public service to those who needs people like me. My friends are now investing in some ICO's and they said it is a good idea to invest in projects here you will get double profit.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Airdrops are always been good. The deeponion receives a lot of criticism in this forum so I think we need to stay away from this. But their coin is really soaring high. We can't deny the growth of the community.

I can't decide on it. Is it just quantity over all else on deeponion?
April 07, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Coins with the coin itself having purpose or function are great. I like finding ridiculously low marketcap coins that are having great community growth and supposedly new tech releases coming out like CSTL or XTL. It's the hidden coins that are hard to find that can really yield the best profit results.

CSTL has a wide spread and an illiquid market. Easy to trade/flip for profit while building up a supply. Masternodes and an airdrop platform are being released.

XTL is just a crazy low satoshi coin that you can put in a low bid order in and then flip.

Both are great, can do right now for profit, kind of coins.

If interested to review:

XTL: https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-XTL

CSTL: https://stocks.exchange/trade/CSTL/BTC

Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. I find day trading as a bad habit of trading in my experience but I know there are traders there are that earning more than enough.

Very true! I just also see airdrops as being very trendy. So instead of the focus on the airdrop, I'm thinking one can buy into the platform (ie: castle) and then while everyone else chases for free coins, you make money on them buying castle. It's such a low marketcap right now that it should be an easy trade. Most platforms are just quantity drop drop drop. This one is pre-release unique.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Airdrops are always been good. The deeponion receives a lot of criticism in this forum so I think we need to stay away from this. But their coin is really soaring high. We can't deny the growth of the community.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
I am not yet with a high experienced because i am not yet old here like others, but on my owned experience, patience can make here more profitable and take a decision with study and monitor the market price. Learned more by reading to know more technic about trading and investing. If you do some research and good decisions and lucky decisions as well then you can hit the target.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
there are many ways  to earn more pfofit , the first simple and easy way is trading ,you can purchase good coin at low price and will sell at high price.its the perfect way to earn more profit.
also you can join ICO project ,and take part in bounty campaign .
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
The only way to get more profit are participating in promising ICOs. For example, you can invest 10k$ now and wait for a year, if the team is good they will make a good product and your tokens will get you 10x more profit.
Activity: 112
April 07, 2018, 10:20:21 AM
To make more money than you have to obey investment discipline, you have to find out before investing in any project and always follow the market.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
trading is the best way to earn profit ,buy low price ,and sell high price ,but need good skill and catch the right  chance.
Activity: 234
April 07, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
Don't stuck with just one method of working with crypto currencies, there are multiple profitable ways to get more earning.  You can participate in the bounty and signature campaigns, trading, joining airdrops, investing in ICO
Activity: 115
April 07, 2018, 10:11:27 AM
Coins with the coin itself having purpose or function are great. I like finding ridiculously low marketcap coins that are having great community growth and supposedly new tech releases coming out like CSTL or XTL. It's the hidden coins that are hard to find that can really yield the best profit results.

CSTL has a wide spread and an illiquid market. Easy to trade/flip for profit while building up a supply. Masternodes and an airdrop platform are being released.

XTL is just a crazy low satoshi coin that you can put in a low bid order in and then flip.

If interested to review:

Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. I find day trading as a bad habit of trading in my experience but I know there are traders there are that earning more than enough.
April 07, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

If interested to review:

Activity: 243
April 07, 2018, 06:12:20 AM
if in my opinion to get a lot of profit is to buy coin with a large capital, then hold the coin in a long time. there are some digital currencies are very slow in moving, if we have already bought digital currency or digital currency is difficult to ride the price, then the only way is we have to be patient or have to exchange it with a coin that moves up quickly. my message is, do not wait for years just for one coin, we have to quickly take decisions and be ready to take risks. because investments in digital currencies have a high risk when compared with other investments.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
April 07, 2018, 06:10:14 AM
To increase your profits, you just need to become a professional in this market.Constant development is the key to your success
In order to get more cash from the investment there's got to be more promotion of the coin. That is how the price goes up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
April 07, 2018, 06:09:05 AM
If we know how to make a profit, we are all rich, we just try to make a profit, and of course (risky)
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 05:55:39 AM
In fact, volatility makes it possible to earn money on day trading, as 5% swinging is a good indicator to capture the dynamics and earn on it.
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 05:28:19 PM
airdrop is very good. but you need do a lot of investigation to know who is behind it.
Activity: 198
April 05, 2018, 05:04:18 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.

I think you have to invest in these coins cux I think they will give you a huge profit in future

(BTC, ETH & NEO)
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 04:53:05 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

One way for this is invest more in the best coins for you. If you thing chosen coin will achieve sure growth invest more money for this. This is obvious feature greedy men but still profitable :>

But not all market participants will have enough experience and confidence that from the assets in the future will bring a lot of profit. A lot of people are now selling out the Crypto currency.
Jump to: