Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 141. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
You really accept that sometimes investing make you a huge risk be careful on what altcoins you hold. if you want more profit i suggest you to participate in some bounty campaigns here in forum it's more profitable than joining airdrops.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
It is very tough question, because the major part of a profit depends on value of a company and a platform that they have chosen to release the altcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 05, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
I would advice you to participate in bounties. That's an added way to earning more profits. Just diligently complete your weekly tasks and send your reports and you're good to go. But be careful of what project our taking part in as some have really low payouts at the end of the day.
Activity: 299
April 05, 2018, 09:05:43 AM
I adhere to the opinion that you will not earn all the money, besides, besides standard ways of earning others have not yet come up. so invest in promising projects, participate in bounty programs and mine - these are the best ways to make a profit.
Activity: 392
April 05, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
You can get big profit for investment in BTC, ETH, CS, Ripple etc and  participate in Bounty campaign and airdrop and earn coin.
Activity: 209
April 05, 2018, 08:37:09 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Well, if you really want a huge profit then you can try on investing a newly release coin and just be patient and wait for pump to occur then it would be the best time for you to gain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 05, 2018, 08:34:55 AM
In order to earn more in the crypt, you need to combine trading with investing in ICO and bounty campaigns, and for this you need to give the crypt no less than 4 hours a day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 08:32:28 AM
The alts are obviously going to give you more profit than bitcoin but not much more because all the prices at the moment are very linked to bitcoin and is not that different.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 07:22:29 AM
Aidrop, Bounty,...It only take time and dont take your money, you can get more profit easily.
well thats the basic way to earn extra money, and you'll have a point. because you can do bounty while you are in airdrop and you can do airdrop while you are in bounty. thats the basics explanation but if i dont have a time for bounty and airdrop, can we have another way to earn extra money?
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 07:19:38 AM
i like airdrop but i am careful and choose right company
I think this topic would be a big help for those newbie here in crypto currency like me. For me, my technique to gain profit is to join campaign inorder for me to gain money. If my earnings are enough to buy some coins then I would buy some so that I can sell it when bitcoin's price will increase. Just think positive and positive things will happen.
Activity: 198
April 05, 2018, 07:14:37 AM
Always think positive,  to get more profit in airdrop and be patience, their are so many airdrop that successfully processed, less work at all. If you want more profit that you earn, joined in bounty campaigns so you can get more rewardsand more profit.
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
If I compare all the types of earnings in the crypt, I believe that the most profitable is day trading, because usually the profit you get is faster and it is several times more than a long-term investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 05:04:32 AM
There are many things that you can do to earn! By trading your coins will add to your profit, holding them is one thing also, but not only that. You can join some Bounties out there and one of the easiest way to increase your profit. Try Airdrops as well
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 04:33:50 AM
If you have a good mining equipment than you can consider mining in order to increase your profits.
Activity: 40
April 05, 2018, 04:31:06 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think there are many ways to get more profit than usual, you can buy mining tools you can play bounty campaign you can be a participant from airdrop,
but of the three ways I mentioned it seems to be just a bounty campaign that can have a high value while your mining must require a very high capital to buy an expensive tool and get the bitcoin is very difficult that makes you will get it. while the airdrop in my opinion it is only coin garbage in the share means that the coin you get there will be no sale value.
you are right, the best way to get more profit is to join the bounty campaign, and that is what I am doing now, the payout from joining bounty campaign is bigger than airdrop
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 04:30:31 AM
there are many way to get profit ,take part in ICO and joined bounty campaign ,but i think trading is the best way to make a profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 04:24:00 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I think there are many ways to get more profit than usual, you can buy mining tools you can play bounty campaign you can be a participant from airdrop,
but of the three ways I mentioned it seems to be just a bounty campaign that can have a high value while your mining must require a very high capital to buy an expensive tool and get the bitcoin is very difficult that makes you will get it. while the airdrop in my opinion it is only coin garbage in the share means that the coin you get there will be no sale value.
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
Support life!
April 05, 2018, 03:49:00 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I do not like the deeponion project because many of those users are spamming here with fake reviews. Do a lot of research before investing in this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
April 05, 2018, 03:31:50 AM
There are two simple ways to get more profit. First of them, you have to invest more money. So if you invest more money, you have more gains with the same amount of rising. The other way is, to invest in altcoins which are not that famous. So these altcoins have a bigger chance to go 10x or more. But you see both ways are more risky. So getting more profit makes the chance higher to loose your whole investment. So choose wisely.

investing more money represents more risks as you can possibly also lose more. Depends on whether you're profitable on your investments or not. Be very careful guys, especially with altcoins...
Activity: 223
April 05, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
There are two simple ways to get more profit. First of them, you have to invest more money. So if you invest more money, you have more gains with the same amount of rising. The other way is, to invest in altcoins which are not that famous. So these altcoins have a bigger chance to go 10x or more. But you see both ways are more risky. So getting more profit makes the chance higher to loose your whole investment. So choose wisely.
Jump to: