Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 15. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
Airdrop is good, but nowadays there are a lot of scam so people are not depending on it that much. But if you do some deep research about their airdrop, check if it is legit then you can get profit from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
August 12, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
Both Bitcoin and the Etherium have many admirers and opponents. If you want to contribute your money to the world's most popular crypto currency, choose Bitcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
I do not think that if you trade actively during the day, you can earn more money. I even think that in this case you have more risk of losing your money. My advice is to work in the market for a long time.
Activity: 58
August 12, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
I suggest that you increase the workload and combine many tasks. By the time it is always limited, can be used as airdrop, bouty, trade, hold, ...
Activity: 173
August 12, 2018, 11:59:52 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think if you want a 10-15x profit in the short term, so I recommend you to have to invest in the ICOs. ICOs are the best choice to make a big money in the short term without any risk.
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 11:37:50 AM
Trust you like this there is not one. Many of us have or have had mistakes on the way to the cherished millions. The main thing is to draw conclusions and try not to allow this anymore. After all, if you make a lot of mistakes, and financial losses will flow from them, then believe me the strength, desire and energy to develop in this direction you will not. So I wish you good luck and do not worry about nothing!!!
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
Buying and selling resale Bitcoin is also a form of buying or selling to make a profit that you can make. In this way, there are two ways you can earn Bitcoin quickly, which are long-term and short-term investments. And the crypto is the same
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
You need to be very careful with the purchase of altcoins because it is the riskiest tool for investment now. You need to feel the market trend, and trade in one currency pair no more than 5% -10% of the total deposit. Always keep most in bitcoin. It helps not to lose everything. Airdrops are a good bonus in the hours of stagnation market (as it is now).
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 10:47:14 AM
I'm sure that only next year bitcoin will go strongly to the top! Even bookmakers say and offer wagers, rates almost 50/50 that the closing of the year is not higher than 6000-7000 dollars.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
before joining any bounty campaign, check that carefully as there are lots of scammers these days.
Activity: 31
August 12, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
If you want to get more profit, then wait for the market goes high again.
Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 09:10:08 AM
If you want to make money in short time, then sit for trade and if you want to be rich in future then hold them.
Activity: 45
August 12, 2018, 09:09:46 AM
Trading, selling, buying coins in low rate all are the best ways to make good money.
August 12, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
Use your money to trade and if you got good coins, then wait for future to get good money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
The answer is simple, you need to constantly evolve. Crypto currency requires no less knowledge than any other sphere of life! Only without knowledge in the crypto currency you risk losing all your money, so invest first of all in your knowledge!
August 12, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Trading has always been the go to in terms of earning profit instantly, another is through accomplishing airdrop missions. Trading is always a risk and greater risk may sometimes mean greater profits. But sometimes, waiting is the only best thing you've got. Always be patient to earn the money you want in the future.
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 08:24:58 AM
Choose reliable projects and focus on long-term investments. The most important aspect of success is patience and do not rush to sell your assets during the fall.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
August 12, 2018, 07:40:46 AM
The best way to get more profit is to diversify your crypto investment portfolio and not to cast all your money into one investment. Look out for more promising coins and invest in them. Also, you can participate in bounty programs and increase your profit making margin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
August 12, 2018, 07:34:04 AM
Each investor must create his own strategy. If you have a lot of money, buy Bitcoin and Ethereum to make a long term investment. If you have little money, try trading your day by buying good altcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
for me.
my advice to you is that you have more money in cryptocurrency. You should be joining a bounty before you choose the allocation of the bounty camign and all airdrop, facebook, twitter, videoblog, signature. so you get more token and sell at the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: