Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 2. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:08:00 AM
Now I prefer to trade, it can bring many advantages. Also Airdrops and generosity really help with earning ICO projects.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:39:47 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

It is not so easy to get a large profit. You need a long time to study the cryptocurrency and all that is connected with them and only then you will succeed perfectly
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:35:42 PM
I do not believe the benefits of airdrop because it is only luck. If I wait for airdrop profits then it just wastes my time. I am a crypto currency player who is still struggling. I joined crypto currencies without capital to get big profits. Therefore, I followed a bounty campaign to get big profits without financial capital. I maximize my time to work on a bounty campaign. At the moment, I mostly follow bounty campaigns, especially blog campaigns. Rather than airdrop, the bounty campaign is more promising. The results that we get in the bounty campaign depend on the effort that we spend.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 11:18:07 PM
It is good to participate in the ico that is legit and have a big discount to its presale. And also make sure to participate its bounty campaign if there is any, to have a multiple result of reward.
Activity: 308
September 02, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You can get more profit only with the help of hard work. there is no other option, if you do not take into account luck too
Activity: 221
September 01, 2018, 07:48:03 PM
Well, to get more profit you need to develop, learn new methods of earning and also communicate with people who earn a lot!

Yes, bro, in the search for more benefits, we must be able to adapt to people who are already successful. because slowly we also definitely get enough profit, provided we want to try to be better

Yes, to seek profit must be armed with a lot of knowledge and experience. Communicating with people who have successful experiences is a good recommendation, because we can learn from their experiences. However, experience will be very valuable for profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I'll tell you about my experience, i bought a coin which is wancoin, I put all my money on it and i bought it with the price of $5 and now his price is $1,3, I'm disappointed i lost a lot but they said that in 30 of September all the prices will pumping up, I hope this is true.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 01, 2018, 07:37:43 PM
Well, to get more profit you need to develop, learn new methods of earning and also communicate with people who earn a lot!

Yes, bro, in the search for more benefits, we must be able to adapt to people who are already successful. because slowly we also definitely get enough profit, provided we want to try to be better
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
I think that trading can generate the best income in this market, especially now that currencies go up and down without any apparent sense, if you know enough about finance and business you can earn a lot of money investing in alts, of course, you have to be very careful, because you can lose everything at any time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 01, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 01, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

It's better to hold other cryptocurrency also but not in a huge ammount better to keep your money at top 10 currencies then holding at altcoins which can be really fast price downed, because of low volume or something went unpredictible to the company.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
Airdrop is not a good way to make money. If you want to get a lot of money, then you should think about trading. If you do not want to risk, then invest in altcoins, in the long term and participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 462
September 01, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
Buying promising coins on the ICO or after entering the exchange is certainly one of the most profitable ways to increase your capital .
Activity: 55
September 01, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
As for me I participated in airdrop and bounty campaign. And I will wait until the coins begin to grow strongly, only then I will sell part. It's hard for me to play on the stock exchange and catch small price changes. So I wait till it huge.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 01, 2018, 05:21:01 PM
I do not think buying the altcoin in the top 10 will make you profitable because its price can fall. Joining Airdrop is a way of getting good tokens

Lol. The logic of a crocheted hamster that never traded on an exchange. Buying 10 different coins = diversification, the chance of losing everything is reduced to a minimum. Airdrops are fun for children.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 05:18:50 PM
There are different ways in which you can earn more profits in crypto currency, it only depends on you,  your dedication your commitment and resources. You can buy altcoins at a lower price during ICO or buy from bounty hunters that tend to dump the tokens after purchasing the coins. Hold till the demand will be higher than the supply. This makes the coin to have more value, then you can trade it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
September 01, 2018, 05:14:17 PM
To get more profit in cryptocurrency choose the right ICO and buy coins or investments in the affordable price to be favourable to your side and sell it when the value of it, is in the high stage amount to be profitable.
Activity: 392
September 01, 2018, 05:11:53 PM
WELL, I think it is necessary to study new types of earnings in the market , there are trust funds, you can also invest in ico projects
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 05:02:20 PM
I think the best way to get more profit is to know when exactly to get involved in the particular project and to take attention on the markets mood. If you invest when the market is in bear trend, you can expect a big loss
Activity: 149
September 01, 2018, 04:59:26 PM
Buying altcoins does not make you to loose, it depends on the type of altcoin you are buying. It is even possible for you to buy from the top 10 and still loose. You just need to do your research before buying any of them, whether top 10 or from to 100.
I agree with you, because the top 10 is a coin that has a large volume, so to get a profit, it has a greater chance compared to the coin tangb has a small volume
Pages:
Jump to: