Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 3. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
there are many ways to benefit from the crypto world, for example ico investment, bounty campaign, airdrop etc, but if you don't have the money to invest, my advice is just follow the bounty campaign, because participating in a bounty campaign also makes you more in studying the world crypto
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 01:20:40 PM
Now, in the falling market, the best option is simply to wait. Wait until the bitcoin price drops to $ 5000 and after that buy the coins from the Top 10.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 12:58:31 PM
You can always make profit by various activities in crypto: daily trading, investing, airdrops, bounty and social campaigns. There are really diverse activity table here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 09:24:44 AM
Well, I have a friend who gain more profit through holding and waiting,he able to kept the coins he has since Feb.2017 up to Dec.on the said year and then it happened that on that month the price was doubled,that was just one example of it.
There will be more jumps, but you just need to figure out which coins you need to save for a long time. And at the moment I think the best option to deal with resale altcoins and earn.
Activity: 228
September 01, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
You can invest on bitcoin and altcoin in a lower price and hold it in a months and wait to pump their price to sell in the market.
Activity: 43
September 01, 2018, 09:22:44 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

One of the best thing to do is reasearch about what you are planning to do. And take a risk. Its like you are gambling it
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
You can get more profit only if you really work very hard, but also work not only in real life, but also in virtual life, it is best to work with your head, not with your hands, because it brings more pleasure, but the choice is of course to do only you
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 09:19:21 AM
No matter how much control we have over ourselves,  our emotions sometimes override our reasoning and we make terrible mistake!  Our mistakes shows that we are human afterall and we are capable of missing it.
Activity: 91
September 01, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
Well, I have a friend who gain more profit through holding and waiting,he able to kept the coins he has since Feb.2017 up to Dec.on the said year and then it happened that on that month the price was doubled,that was just one example of it.
Activity: 284
September 01, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
You can try wtih margin trading. Its rickly but bigger profit also, You can trade up to 20x Margin on Bitforex exchange. Good luck and happy trading, your decision is your profit
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I use two strategies, trading and hodl. For trading I always use altcoin which is top 25 at coinmarketcap.com and I always use stop loss. To Hold, then I intend for long term at least 3 years.
Activity: 91
September 01, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
I would invest in coins that have a lower market cap and circulating supply that you feel can grow realistically in market cap. Think to yourself, Can i realistically seeing the market cap grow 10 times at its current rate.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 01, 2018, 08:59:04 AM
If you have experience and knowledge, of course worth playing this game. I have a bad experience)) so I do not do it, high risk for me
Activity: 133
September 01, 2018, 08:47:36 AM
By following the existing bounty and doing the work that is told by the BM, it will make you pay with the altcoin that you are working on and you can get bitcoin with that.
Activity: 175
September 01, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
If you want to get more profit you should push yourself first to learn everything properly inorder that you can join how to trade wisely but with caution and in mining also.another is by joining bounty campaigns we can earn profit however in investing it involves money but it can give profit as long it is successful project.
Activity: 420
September 01, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
indeed airdrop is a bonus that can make us get a lot of profit if the airdrop is indeed from a potential project, but if it's just a promotion then we won't get a profit, so to get more profit I suggest for short-term altcoin trading
Activity: 314
September 01, 2018, 08:40:37 AM
Everyone must have their own way to make a big profit in trading cryptocurrency. But in my opinion, we should not be greedy, must be able to accept our results with pleasure. do not rush to make decisions when trading, must be with a calm heart and stay focused. patience and hard work is the key to the success of a cryptocurrency trader.
Activity: 94
September 01, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
I do not think buying the altcoin in the top 10 will make you profitable because its price can fall. Joining Airdrop is a way of getting good tokens
Activity: 89
September 01, 2018, 08:31:20 AM
I would stick to trading for a while, maybe some bounty campaign every now and then, but trading is still the best form of obtaining profits.
Yes, trading is considered to be the best form for huge profits, but for many it is enough to participate in bounty programs. And long-term retention.
Activity: 18
September 01, 2018, 08:27:23 AM
The basic requirement is the idea needs to be unique, next is the execution. When the uniqueness OS identified automatically it will get good funding which is required for the execution process.
Pages:
Jump to: