Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 4. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
in getting profits it is not easy, but by trying, the benefits will be obtained.
 if I like to trade, because it's fast getting profit, but also can get very fast losses
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 01, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
For good profits, you need to work more to write articles, translations, videos and of course invest in good projects.
Yes, I agree with you. If a person is lazy, then he will never achieve success and high earnings. In order to become a rich man you need to work hard.

Work hard and extend your patience. Earning profit here in crypto world is not easy as what you think. If you don't have capital yet, you may try to apply in a bounty or signature campaign. If you now have funds, then try to invest in alts or do trading. It will help you earn more profit.
Activity: 69
September 01, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
Exchanging, most clients of bitcoin or crypto do exchanging to urge much benefit as long as they need to hold up and be quiet for long term. A few others too connect signature campaign since we know that all signature ventures distribute greatest token and salary for the members. Additionally regularly connect signature campaign to gain more from crypto.
Activity: 62
September 01, 2018, 03:41:04 AM
There are various ways of gaining profit from crypto currency. You can invest your money in it by buying coins and hold for an upward trend. You can also invest your time by participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops with promising ICOs with promising future and holding or trading it for other coins.
Activity: 69
September 01, 2018, 03:18:28 AM
If you want to get more profit you can buy any coins at cheap price then hold it set your target price then sell it and i think you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
For good profits, you need to work more to write articles, translations, videos and of course invest in good projects.
Yes, I agree with you. If a person is lazy, then he will never achieve success and high earnings. In order to become a rich man you need to work hard.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
In fact, the secret is simple, you have to learn more and discover something new every day. Register for courses to successful traders, read books, analyze the market, find people with similar interests and you will succeed!
increasing practice is also important for us to be able to train us in various situations that are never in a book and must be studied
Activity: 134
September 01, 2018, 03:14:01 AM
first thing to get more profits you should surely join as many airdrops as I can then at the same time.
I will be investing to different crypto currencies out there in the crypto market which are still under valued today so that if the time will come that these crypto currencies will start increasing its market value then I am very sure that It will be gaining more profits than ever before.
Activity: 61
September 01, 2018, 03:12:39 AM
If you do long term investment better choose stable coin like Waves and XRP. I think Bounty Campaign is profitable also as long as your campaign is legit and
have a lot of proof to be trusted and a long side they should have whitepapers. Just carefull.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:58:53 AM
In fact, the secret is simple, you have to learn more and discover something new every day. Register for courses to successful traders, read books, analyze the market, find people with similar interests and you will succeed!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:07:48 PM
In order to get more profit, you can find several sources of income. For example, income from the Bounty, income from the investment in ICO and income from training.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 08:00:35 PM
I would stick to trading for a while, maybe some bounty campaign every now and then, but trading is still the best form of obtaining profits.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 07:54:23 PM
Buy in the dip! Then sell when they moon!! It seems like lately has been a pretty solid time to buy. But we are all waiting for everything to take off again!
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
that is, by using opportunities in narrowness, such as utilizing the falling crypto market to buy and store it until the price rises again, bro
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:44:53 PM
I tell you about my own experience to get more profit in this crypto currency. I am a crypto currency player who joins crypto currencies without financial capital at all but I have a strong determination to be able to have a big advantage in this crypto currency. finally I participated in various bounty campaigns in this forum. I follow signature campaigns, dozens of social media campaigns, and especially content creation. I focus on all of my time to work in the bounty campaign. yeah, little by little the results started to come out and included pretty good.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 31, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
To earn more profit, you must participate in more projects, you can join in airdrops but for now its not adviceable becasue some coins has no value and exchangers. If you really want to earn big profit, you can invest in some good nd successful projects or trade some of your coins. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 31, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
Buying altcoins does not make you to loose, it depends on the type of altcoin you are buying. It is even possible for you to buy from the top 10 and still loose. You just need to do your research before buying any of them, whether top 10 or from to 100.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 04:27:58 PM
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
To earn more profit you need to be more authentive on crypto. Or be risky in trading, exchanging, etc. Just be patient with you money un crypto

For trading you do not need to be more risky. First of all you have to have very good strategy and you have to follow her rules.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 02:20:18 PM
I've been reading a book called "Markets Wizards" recently. It says that all very successful traders developed their own unique style and rules for their trading and investing. So if you want more profit that it's a good plan to commit your self to develop your own game that fits your personality.
Pages:
Jump to: