Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 74. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:45:44 PM
I think to get a good profit can only the one who invested a lot of money. It's very simple - If you are rich, You can become even richer. If you do not have anything, then you will not earn anything. I think so.

That's pretty much it. But there is always a chance with ICOs to make a lot of money even if you're not rich. It's risky but it can be profitable.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
I think to get a good profit can only the one who invested a lot of money. It's very simple - If you are rich, You can become even richer. If you do not have anything, then you will not earn anything. I think so.
Activity: 114
June 13, 2018, 06:59:48 AM
There has a many ways to get more profit, such as by investing in some lending site who offers both big amount of profit and make sure that's the site you will use is legit and paying, or you also earn profit in buying some ICO that has a potential to increase its price someday and hold it maybe you can also trade your cryptocurrency for you to earn more amount of money.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 02:27:33 AM
I think you might be interested in trading mate. It is a challenging way in gaining profit although its more riskier than the other way of gaining profit. You can have lots of gain if  you have enough luck and excellent  price prediction skill.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 01:32:00 AM
For me I do not hold, I do trade. Don't be too greedy for a 100% gain in just a short time. 10% gain is ok for me to take my profit, and be happy of what you have gain. But never sell on a losing trade and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I still believe that the best choice is the combination of trading and holding. Speaking of holding, I mean mostly Ethereum, Bitcoin, DASH, Litecoin, and Monero. Gladius, OmiseGO, Lisk are for trading mostly.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
In this market you need to be patient to get good profits.when the market grownup then you will get good profit.so you have to wait for the correct time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:44:27 PM
Buy some altcoins out of the top 30 and just hold on for a long time. Maybe you lost money because you didn't wait a little longer.
Activity: 192
June 12, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

To gain more profit i think you should invest in a good project then hold it for a long term. Become intelligent greedy there is nothing wrong with it unless you gain more profit not losses. Your decision is yours when to buy and sell or hold.  Do more research before making any decision it will be a great help.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 12:18:47 PM
Me, I been always participate on the bounty campaigns, Like signature and social media campaign. Sometime I trade my balance of ethereum and its effective. But the most of my day on crypto I been focused on bounty because we can make more profit there. But it depends on how they project success.
Activity: 82
June 12, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
Two major methods of getting profit if we are talking about crypto trading.

1)  Trade for very short time.  Many many trades entries, with little ammount of profit.
2) "Hold". Invest good amount of funds in secured crypto and wait until you get  3x or 4x.

for the one option you mean plays at margin trade? I think margin have a big risk if we don't have a good strategy. Have a big potential to lose all of the money.

for the option number 2. It better than margin trade, but if we can choose the best alt or coin to investment.
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 07:30:22 AM
It all depends on your working capital. if it's allow you to keep any coins and wait them to rise - that's good. A long-term perspective is always the most profitable in the end
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
Bounty is what I do now airdrop. I won't call it a way to make more profit. I'll just say that's the best means to make a great earning in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
To get more profits ,you must move your investment in a double time, this can done by doing a buy and sell activities in the different trading sites, even in a little amount of gain in a short span of time the important that your investment is rolling to a more profittable situations , than the normal investment scheme the continous trading make your investment more gain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
You can try to take your deposit to a big number of altcoins. I hope some of this coins can give a great profit
And you will have to wait for this profit for more than a year, or maybe some coins will rise in price faster. It depends on the coins in your portfolio.
Activity: 127
June 11, 2018, 01:37:43 PM
I do not agree to the account of airdrop, because you have to spend a lot of time to get the amount of money not exceeding$150-200. Bounty makes a big profit.
Activity: 50
June 11, 2018, 01:27:29 PM
You can try to take your deposit to a big number of altcoins. I hope some of this coins can give a great profit

Why a big amount if you can buy three or five altcoins that are more interesting than others?
If you buy many altcoins, they all can disappear one day, remember how much tokens are there on the market and how much of them gave a good profit
Activity: 226
June 11, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 11, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
Day trades is good and use little as you can. So, you will earn lots by little by little. Also, don't get trapped with pumps. Use signals from nominated signal services
that's right, but you can also do bounty campaigns if you dont have any capital to start trading. trading needs to take a lot of time and it needs enough knowledge so you dont lose your money in the end.
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
June 11, 2018, 12:43:58 PM
Day trades is good and use little as you can. So, you will earn lots by little by little. Also, don't get trapped with pumps. Use signals from nominated signal services
Activity: 88
June 11, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
Join different bounty campaigns it will help you earn tokens to exchange in bitcoin or ethereum and you know joining campaigns are worthy.
Pages:
Jump to: