Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 75. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
If want to make big profits we can invest in Bitcoin with long-term and also an investment in Ethereum I think these two coins have great potential in the future, I think if for investment will give big profit.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:22:38 AM
The best way is to buy altcoins, because it can generate huge profits, but you need to prepare for development, community and good potential. If it is true, it is usually just a question of the moon rising.
DeepOnion looks very promising and is a very active community. If you buy it now, you will gain more from the airdrop.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
Yes, what you said was very reasonable.
People are always greedy. This is not controversial. Because I am also a greedy person. I think ICO's profit is the highest. But you must take risks. Otherwise, your assets will be zeroed.
Activity: 146
June 11, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
You can get profit in a way joining signature campaign, twitter bounty, facebook and translating here you will get a lot of profit. If you want to get more profit, you have to be smart invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
Well, basically, getting more profit depends on how you invest your money and that you should invest it wisely. Invest only on those cryptocurrencies that are very potential and better yet invest in diverse method. It may require a lot of money but at least, you're making a good and sound investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
there are many ways to Earn lot of money. it's depending on n your knowledge and on your skills. altcoin is good platform to earn money.  trading, investment, hold etc good way to earn more money. you can earn more money using your won skills. just you wait and good chance to earn more Money. investment is the best way to get more money i think that.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 10:00:00 AM
Well the best way to get more profit is to hold a good coin and then holding it for a long term for your profit to come, As for airdrop, I don't get my self involved into airdrops these days, then as for deeponion I have heard a lot about the project, I will research about it to find out more about the project..
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
More profits can be obtained from the bounty companies, and you can get a good profit, the main thing is responsible.
You are right, by joining in different campaign you could get high profit. In that way, you can have another source of income in order to support your daily needs and wants.
Activity: 144
June 11, 2018, 09:55:32 AM
Winning benefit isn't simple in the event that you dont have tolerance, particularly this month, in the event that you frightened, freeze in light of the fact that crypto coins are plunging, you cannot acquire benefit with that mentality. Simply unwind and quiet in light of the fact that not all the time coins cost will rise, aside of that continue holding your coins and hold up till the cost of crypto will reach to your desire, and that is the time you have to pitch it to gain benefit. Winning benefit is basic on the off chance that you have tolerance and astute.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
More profits can be obtained from the bounty companies, and you can get a good profit, the main thing is responsible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
Take a look at DeepOnion VoteCentral, helping the community you can earn some money.
Also if you have sense of initiative there are many ways to support the community on the forum and get paid with bounties!
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
There are different ways to earn money. Investing and Bounty. Doing bounty campaign is such a great choice to earn tokens by supporting projects and doing their rules. After you earn your tokens, try holding it and when the time comes that its price increase, exchange it to cash.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
June 11, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

To get more profit, patience and hardwork is not enough to reach it. You also need a opportunity and of course luck. When it came grab it and hold. Aside from it you can get more profit if you split up your money in different coins. Hold it and save, be wise in selling because your profit depends on when and where you want to sell it.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
You could do some signature campaigns on some bounties this pays well just look for the right ICO to advertise im sure you could get a huge pay and also the rank is critical the higher the rank the higher the pay and just a opinion try some short bounties they always pay well because the amount of people joined are less.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
To get profit i just follow airdrop and bounty sometimes i trading for short time because i don't much know about trading Grin
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 09:20:30 AM
The way to earn more profit is holding, because you just need to hold your tokens or coins until each price of them increase, so you can sell it in a high price then you can get profit.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
 I cannot agree that airdrops is a good way to earn profit, because actually 90% of them are nothing more than trash
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 09:06:34 AM
If you wanted to gain more profit you should be strategic to earn more money. Strategic in a sense that you would know how to sell or buy,  always be updated with the current status of price value in the market. You don't have to rush, be patient and analyze the situation, that is for you to be more certain for your decisions and way easier.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
U need to have some strategies for trading, if u make trading without strategies u are going to lose always. If u don't have any strategy, learn others strategies and chose best of them that u belive most and start to practice it.
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Be smart, don't let your emotions and greed guide you.
DYOR before investing in some random cheap alt.
Pages:
Jump to: