Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 77. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 11:02:58 AM
Invest in the right time, select high altcoin with high volatility and large trading volume! If you are lucky, you will succeed!
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
In order for you to get more profit, you need to invest in some coins which have lower values but having a bigger market cap. Why? There's a bigger chances that these coins will moon after 2-5 years of holding them. But if you're going to be a daily trader, you need to be full time so that you can always monitor the prices of your investments. And if it is bearish, you can trade them early in a good price instead of waiting to loss more profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
To make more profit in the crypto market is a lot of ways. Among them, the most popular is investment or traders. But all are risky from volatile or passive elements (hackers) . But to achieve good results. One can not forget the element of luck and knowledge, time is imperative.
. Personally, investing ICO and long-term hold is my plan in the crypto market.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 10, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
I think the only thing that will be profitable now is to participate in the projects. We are at such a time that whichever coin we go to, it goes directly downhill. It is best to take a position in Bitcoin and deal with bounty programs for a while.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
It's a very daring act to switch from the top coins to the less popular, but this crypto is not at risk without it!
Activity: 154
June 10, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
The interesting thing that guys from CryptoGeneration team recommended to buy Quarckchain and Seele that gained more than x8 ….. and I missed it(((   Angry
https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you want to get more results you have to follow many bounty programs, such as signature, facebook, twitter, telegram and many more others,
This will give you a double advantage.
To describe the best profits can be done with trading, but only if you have serious training and have a good strategy that works for a particular coin or asset, besides it is also very important then you do not be afraid to fail if you want to succeed.
Activity: 364
June 10, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
I do not get the knowledge of DeepOnion airdrop, and so far I think airdrop is less interesting in my opinion I prefer to participate in bounty campaign, if you want to make a profit I think it's better to hold the coins you have longer and who must be patient, nothing instant here and need a little luck for you besides that you have to add more knowledge do not just refer to profit when it only refers to the profit you lose the opportunity to gain more useful knowledge.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you want to get more results you have to follow many bounty programs, such as signature, facebook, twitter, telegram and many more others,
This will give you a double advantage.
Activity: 213
June 10, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
You can earn more profit by doing the bounty campaign with full dedication and punctuality. Also by filling up all the AirDrops you can earn a lot but doing bounty tasks will help you earn great profit than doing AirDrops.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
Bitcoin trading can be extremely profitable for professionals or beginners. The market is new, highly fragmented with huge spreads. Arbitrage and margin trading are widely available. Therefore, many people can make money trading bitcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 01:17:17 PM
Now, most airdrops are worthless, Try to start new good bounties.
Try day trading to take small profits every day.
Invest in good ICO
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 12:51:28 PM
In the world of crypto trade is actually very easy to profit, namely One Direction Markets, with prices, to buy stock we need to buy first and different prices for sale so that traders can decide to sell it or keep it.So there is no other option in Crypto Market, to reap the benefits we need to buy Coin first, then when there is a price difference profit, we may sell it.  Grin

Some of the causes of many org Loss on Crypto trading : lazy to find information about coins  Shocked
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
If someone want profit, pls be patient! Greediness is always leading to the bad fails in the end. Anyway, you can start investing into coins and ICO's. For example: Quarckhain, easy profit x10
Activity: 454
June 09, 2018, 12:45:06 PM
I think the best way to get profit is to plan your moves and plan B for any situation you might encounter. So when you want to buy Bitcoin try to figure out to what extent it might go up and how low it can go down, etc. You can apply that to any coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 12:44:56 PM
There are some ways to get more profit. One of them is participating in different promising ICOs, or buy tokens right after they will be listed on high volume exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 09, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
Currently, my only way of earning profit is thru investing in altcoins and holding some of my coins that i earned from participating in signature campaigns. i am not actually good in trading so i don't spend much time in it so the above mentioned methods are the only methods that i do. i am pretty much patient and i guess this is one reason why long term investment like holding certain tokens works for me.
Activity: 7
June 09, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
Buy the dips
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 09, 2018, 12:28:59 PM
To get more profit you have to work harder. This is a trivial thing that many newcomers do not want to hear and perceive. There are no miracles in the crypto world.
Activity: 82
June 09, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
I always long-term trade. Never rush sell, and always patience. and yes, I get 1000% at one altcoin. But you know the holder is very under pressure man.

Airdrops may be an alternative to support the profitability of crypto. But most tokens from airdrops do not have a valuable value, so in my opinion airdrops cannot be recommended to maximize profits. I think trading is the right alternative to help you in maximizing the benefits of your investment. With trading, you can get a much bigger profit and in a shorter time.

Oh man, don't include at airdrops, wasting time and no profits. airdrops token do not have a value at the markets, just a bullsXXt. Yes trading is the way, short or long is up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: