Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 78. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 12:19:31 PM
Airdrops may be an alternative to support the profitability of crypto. But most tokens from airdrops do not have a valuable value, so in my opinion airdrops cannot be recommended to maximize profits. I think trading is the right alternative to help you in maximizing the benefits of your investment. With trading, you can get a much bigger profit and in a shorter time.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
This is why cryptocurrency networks are mentioned to be riskier than other investments.
I do day trading too to get more profit, but if I can get more potential coins and I know I can make a profit on it I hold it for long term.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
June 09, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
Getting a lot of profits in crypto depends on the effort you put together. The avenues to make money are numerous and your ability to do several of them with a focused attention will define your income at the end of the day. With bounty programs alone, you can participate in many campaigns to increase your profit, thus participating in signature campaign, content creation, social media etc. Also, you can invest in good ICOs to much money.
Activity: 103
June 09, 2018, 11:59:54 AM
need to invest more and obviously more work and success will surely be provided to you absolutely and be careful in this regard
Activity: 192
June 08, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
Instead of getting greedy and investing in shady altcoins why not invest in already established coins. You already learned a lesson by losing your coins and still are looking for more profit ways? The returns top coins give is still great and you wont even get this kind of return in any other markets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
If you want to get more profit try to invest and do the trading or even you can buy more pre launch ICO tokens and wait til it pumps while trading. You can also buy mining rigs and do the mining but you have to be risky at all cost. Most of the people now a days are too greedy they want to get rich in a fastest way but, you can't do that you have to put all of your efforts and dedication into your work to achieve your goals in life.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
The more knowledge you have, the more profit you can earn. There are many coins on the market so that you need to have a big information for yourself in order to choose your coins which can bring you profit.
You can also try to trade. Trading is the best way to make money with your capital. YOutube is a good platform for you if you want to learn more about trading. There are many people teaching trading there
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
I think its time to divert ourself in other sports which could now not take us for weeks so as to finish the assigned day by day task... so if you want to gain extra profits then attempt trading crypto currencies, translations and Social Media Campaigns which might not require you to have a better rank so that you can have a higher pay.
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
Participating in airdrops are a good way to earn profit but it gives a random profit and mostly are just scam, but if you need an accurate profit that you can get, learn how to do the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
In my opinion, one should invest in the long-term perspective in the most promising coins!
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
For me I do not hold, I do trade. Don't be too greedy for a 100% gain in just a short time. 10% gain is ok for me to take my profit, and be happy of what you have gain. But never sell on a losing trade and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:25:58 AM
You need to use all the options that are available on the market today and this will give you a wonderful opportunity to earn more profit, this is time-tested, the most important thing is not to panic.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
Everything has its own limit. In fact, it is always best to have an optimal profit. If you try to earn too much, you can make a mistake and lose a lot more.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
June 08, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
It is as simple as buying during correction and sell during growth, if you manage to ride the wave you can have unlimited growth potential on this volatile markets.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 08, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
In order to get more profit you need to become a smarter person. Develop your brains, Learn something, Once you get new knowledge and new experience - you will earn much more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 08, 2018, 08:48:01 AM
Earning more profits depends on your capabilities to do multiple tasks at a time. In crypto, there are several avenues to earn money and you can try at least three or four at a time to increase your profit margin. Do more bounty campaigns for good projects, invest in potential coins, and do trading (it can be short term or long).
Activity: 350
June 08, 2018, 08:44:48 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you are working on bounty campaigns then do trading as well in order to earn more profit, you can also apply on translating their white paper which will benefit the platform in order to get more investors.
Activity: 602
June 08, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
People is sick for always getting more profit, and that is one of the main reasons of why they are always losing their minds and their entire budget because of trying to hunt a profit..

It often happens that people who are too greedy - miss the moment when it would be possible to sell the asset with a normal profit. And then they completely lose everything.
Activity: 136
June 08, 2018, 08:36:08 AM
People is sick for always getting more profit, and that is one of the main reasons of why they are always losing their minds and their entire budget because of trying to hunt a profit..
Activity: 103
June 08, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
I always invest ico's. you should invest ico's. and more profit. If you know trade you should but If you don't know trade. don't trade. because very risk.

sell coins, invest in a promising coin, if you do not do it your finances will not increase, and keep long no sense
Pages:
Jump to: