Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 76. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
I am using stop limit, if my altcoin that I bought is going to decrease more than 5% I sell it. My first rule is here to don't lose, if u don't lose somehow u are going to make profit for sure, u need to have first rule to don't lose.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
June 11, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
For successful trading in the crypto market you need to have patience, you need to be able to analyze graphics and be able to find the right moments to enter the market. I would prefer to work long term to reduce risks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

It's just like as everyone says. You buy low, and sell high. And of course that's the idea. I agree with what you did. When you invest in something, always have a portfolio. This is the way you can hedge risk and at the same time, increase your profitability. Everyone knows the saying, never put your eggs in one basket. Just follow that rule and you'll do good. But then again, if you don't do your own research, diversifying your portfolio just increases your risk overall.
Activity: 158
June 11, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
To get more profit, try to buy coins at lower price, hold it and then sell it when the price is higher. Also, try to trade to gain profit.
Activity: 99
June 11, 2018, 07:12:02 AM
Trade a little. So you will not lose too much. read the trading materials. Read books. and can after that you will get to trade better. I also lost a little on the trade, but it was an irreplaceable experience for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:24:34 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you want to make good profits from the cryptocurrencies, I think you should learn when to listen and not listen the speculations. And also, I think you should always improve your knowledge about the blockchain technology and the technical features of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 06:33:28 PM
Now, during the fall in the price of cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to increase our profits. Buying is always more profitable during a panic sale and in the cryptocurrency market during the general fall you need to take a chance and buy to the maximum.  After a couple of days, prices will rise again and you can get a quick profit.
To get more profit, of course, first of all you need to have more capital, which you will multiply for you
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Now, during the fall in the price of cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to increase our profits. Buying is always more profitable during a panic sale and in the cryptocurrency market during the general fall you need to take a chance and buy to the maximum.  After a couple of days, prices will rise again and you can get a quick profit.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 01:57:10 PM
There are ways to get more profit and one of them is doing bounty projects. The other one is investing. On doing bounty projects, you need to invest time and effort to join and follow their rules to earn token. There are different kinds of bounties so choose one that you want to
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 10, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
To get more profit from this platform, you need to make a proper planning towards this platform. Basically, this type is a suitable for making a profit through buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at a low price. That's why you have to take a proper action regarding this issue.
Activity: 178
June 10, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
If you want to earn profits you must have knowledge about good trading skills and investing risks. You should have patience to get good profit earnings.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
June 10, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
Two major methods of getting profit if we are talking about crypto trading.

1)  Trade for very short time.  Many many trades entries, with little ammount of profit.
2) "Hold". Invest good amount of funds in secured crypto and wait until you get  3x or 4x.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
June 10, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
How to have a higher profit.?

Very simple.
Simply spend less. This is a typical human trend.
I earn more, I spend more.
It is "enough" to see it for yourself. Money is not an end in itself and it cannot control us.
That is it. Simple but only at first glance..
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 11:50:24 AM
I think to get a good profit can only the one who invested a lot of money. It's very simple - If you are rich, You can become even richer. If you do not have anything, then you will not earn anything. I think so.
Activity: 192
June 10, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
For you to get more profit, you must be patient and hard working. You can apply in bounty campaigns and try to have an investment in potential coins. There are many ways on how to earn you just have to search for it.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 10, 2018, 11:42:21 AM
The best thing is do not be greedy. Keep your profits always safe when you are getting a nice amount of profit. Patience is the key to make profit in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
You can try investing in crypto. It's very easy, but risky, everything in investing is risky, just as you can work in signature campaigns. In signature campaigns, you can also make good money, but I advise you to do both.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
By joining in some bounty signature campaign or participating in airdrop or otherwise there's another option by investing in short time period.
Activity: 569
June 10, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
To get more profit then we have to dare to take risks with investment on ICO, we all know that nowadays many choices of ICO, but if not alert then we get scam.
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
I think you need to be more qualitative about the choice of projects in which you are going to participate and you need to invest more
Pages:
Jump to: