Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 79. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Exchange mindfully. It's smarter to remain in the diversion longer, so spare your capital, once you get to your stop misfortune extend, haul out or take the turn around exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 08:17:53 AM
In the crypto-currency market, you need to have iron nerves and patience. No need to rush to extremes. You just need to take a good position and wait for growth .
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 08:13:05 AM
The answer is simpler than simple.... ta dah - work harder, work smarter (or became smart) so you will have a success, leave your lazyness and go for your dreams!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
DeepOnion is a MLM coin!
The official forum released tasks to pull the Navy to publish a large number of advertisements, disguised MLM coins in disguise, and there is no technological innovation and advantages.
Activity: 124
June 07, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
For me i just suggest if you already buy that coin then now its going to down be patient and wait it until that   token or coin is going to up.
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 09:30:51 AM
I think we can get more money to do more bounties.because in bounties there is lot of activities like signature and all other campaigns by these we can get more coins.other source of profit is air drop.it can also give us a lot of profit.
Activity: 101
June 07, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
Many people write that you can make good money on airdrop, engaged in cryptocurrency for a long time and do not understand how, maybe we have different ideas about the concept of "a LOT"Smiley what is swinging investment, it is actually a profitable business at all times
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
Trading, most users of bitcoin or Crypto do trading to get much profit as long as they want to wait and be patient for long term. Some others also join signature campaign because we know that all signature projects allocate biggest token and salary for the participants.
Activity: 109
June 06, 2018, 08:46:51 PM
For free money airdrop is good. You can also buy some coin in a cheap rate and hold it until the price of the coin is high.

Yes, i agree, buying more coin in a low price, since it is still in a cheap rate, then hold and wait for the higher rate, then sell it if you satisfy the rate.

For me it is always a good move to buy altcoins when they are cheap because if it is cheap the more chances that it will go as high as 10x your buying price. You can easily profit from coin that are cent's in price in the long run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
June 06, 2018, 08:45:46 PM
I always invest ico's. you should invest ico's. and more profit. If you know trade you should but If you don't know trade. don't trade. because very risk.
Activity: 78
June 06, 2018, 08:43:12 PM
For free money airdrop is good. You can also buy some coin in a cheap rate and hold it until the price of the coin is high.

Yes, i agree, buying more coin in a low price, since it is still in a cheap rate, then hold and wait for the higher rate, then sell it if you satisfy the rate.
Activity: 79
June 06, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
I think that the only way to make a lot of money in a crypto currency is investing in your training! Learn to understand the market and analyze the ISO projects and you will be able to earn a lot!

To get more profit I suggest to invest a coin that has a low price as of the moment. Just like bitcoin, after a very great performance last year, bitcoin has drown deep in the market today and it is the right time to buy bitcoin. hold it in a long time because bitcoin has the capability to rise again in the next few years and through that it will give you more profit. Just wait and have patience, it will be worth to wait.

Buy coin that has low price in the secret market, soon when it rise again it will give you good profit. Bitcoin is the good example of the coin you should invest because of its condition in the market, and bitcoin has a bright future that will surely give you good profit. But this process is a long term holding. good day.
Activity: 392
June 06, 2018, 07:58:09 PM
I think that the only way to make a lot of money in a crypto currency is investing in your training! Learn to understand the market and analyze the ISO projects and you will be able to earn a lot!
For me the best way to get more profit is by investing in a great ico like the deal coin ico, there is no doubt that investing your money in the deal coin can really grow very high and i know that the deal coin ico can help a lot of people to be profitable.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

To get more profit I suggest to invest a coin that has a low price as of the moment. Just like bitcoin, after a very great performance last year, bitcoin has drown deep in the market today and it is the right time to buy bitcoin. hold it in a long time because bitcoin has the capability to rise again in the next few years and through that it will give you more profit. Just wait and have patience, it will be worth to wait.
Activity: 286
June 06, 2018, 07:42:28 PM
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 05:52:50 PM
The market at times will fall deep, you buy as much as possible, wait for the market to rise again, then you will profit.
Activity: 167
June 06, 2018, 05:46:02 PM
At first the only way I had to get more profits was through all the free sources available online: faucets, bounties, captchas, etc., but gradually I discovered that the only way I could obtain more consistent and significant gains would be through trading, so for several months I devoted myself to learning and decided to invest what I had earned, and today I can say that trading has become my main source of income.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 11:55:40 AM
As long as you do some research, as long as it doesn't look for anything, the airdrop is good, but always accept and stay in your mind. Not all the time you can earn some income, and sometimes there is nothing better than a reward. This is where you can make a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 11:51:07 AM
a few months ago it is risky in holding bitcoin, can always lose. I think bounty campaign is much better than airdrop, 80% of people must say this is true.
Activity: 314
June 03, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
If you want to get more profit , you should know that you will choose to invest in the altcoins . Understand the function and operation mode, monitor the trend of Altcoin, understand the team behind Altcoin and understand the Altcoin roadmap. Before investing, you always have to learn and analyze.
Pages:
Jump to: