Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 87. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 07:43:41 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

As I observed during trading my coins, It's better to grab the opportunities when you see the price increased in 50%,  if you want to earn more profits you should trade your coins wisely.  Be contented do not wait and expected more the price to rise up in 100% , because the price value of cryptos is very unpredictable.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
If we are talking about how to make more money in the Crypto currency, then I can say that the only option is to study and take part everywhere: bounty, trading, investing.
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
How to get more profit? join some promise ICO (you need study their white paper), sell when you have profit, trading.. if you have a good skill at trading then your profit will explode
Activity: 406
May 26, 2018, 07:28:34 PM
Hi, everybody. In my opinion, to make a profit, a trader needs to remain calm and clear-minded in any situation. In General, you need to analyze the market, keep something and wait for it to grow, and sell something for a little.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
lately I often see a lot of people who get a lot of profit from the results of airdrop. I think it would not hurt to join in a lot of airdrop, without sifting through it. as long as it remains cautious in the face of existing links, because in the airdrop a lot of scattered phishing links and contains malware.
Activity: 79
May 26, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
To get more profit, you should find the ways of being a better trader. By reading and learning every day, you can improve your abilities on trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 26, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
I guess trailling stop loss methodology is your friend.
These articles explain the idea;
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/08/trailing-stop-loss.asp
https://www.investopedia.com/video/play/how-use-trailing-stops/
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 03:50:24 PM
Sometimes it's better not to try to earn more. Greater earnings always means greater risk. If you choose between - Earn enough or Earn much more, but take a lot of risk, I choose the first option.

Well, If you know what you are doing, then it is probably okay to take risks. The thing that makes the difference between big earners and big losers are the knowledge and tactics on investing in this industry and being resourceful. If you know what you are doing, you will eventually know when is enough and when is it ok to be greedy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 03:47:13 PM
participate in bounty and subscriptions also invest in long-term projects
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 03:43:14 PM
Sometimes it's better not to try to earn more. Greater earnings always means greater risk. If you choose between - Earn enough or Earn much more, but take a lot of risk, I choose the first option.
copper member
Activity: 616
May 26, 2018, 03:36:16 PM
Trading is a good way to get more profit but it is risky. Buy coin at low price and hold it till prices raises and sell it a high price. Furthermore, you can join bounty or airdrop to earn to get more profit but it will take time to get your rewards in your wallet.

Activity: 134
May 25, 2018, 06:25:59 PM
To get more proit from your currenct way of earning you just need to make an optimisation of your work process. Also try to find mistakes and learn from them to become better.
they are part of a process and we must learn from every mistake we have in ourselves so that we are not wrong in taking steps to move forward and gain profit

Well, that's basically the common things that would happen along the way when we are going find profit. It will not come to us in an easy way, we have to make more effort in making this goals happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 06:08:24 PM
If you want to make big profits we can invest in Bitcoin with long-term and also an investment in Ethereum I think these two coins have great potential in the future, I think if for investment will give big profit.
Activity: 114
May 25, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
I don't think deeponion is a potential project. For more profits, I think long term holding is the best way. Of course, you can buy Yibu when the market falls sharply.
Activity: 98
May 25, 2018, 05:11:44 PM
Profit always means to invest in some risky tools, find undervalued ICOs and be ready to lose everything, so you need to diversify and be risky.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 05:11:22 PM
To get more proit from your currenct way of earning you just need to make an optimisation of your work process. Also try to find mistakes and learn from them to become better.
they are part of a process and we must learn from every mistake we have in ourselves so that we are not wrong in taking steps to move forward and gain profit
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
a few options, sit and watch the market buy on the lower levels to sell at the top and so constantly and participate in an advertising company thereby earning tokens
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 25, 2018, 05:08:50 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

above the sky there is still the sky that we can call human nature when already know bitcoin .. my own is also the same can be said greedy especially in bounty, all try to follow and hope to get a lot of tokens and at the same time our results even not perfect ..
deeponion is a very powerful group of self-contained groups and a great project I once knew in Bitcointalk..
Activity: 28
May 25, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
Verasity Token Sales is Live. Can Us Citizen Participate In Verasity Token Sales and Airdrop? See Answers to The Most Asked Questions Ahead Of Verasity Token Sales
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: