Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 88. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 04:30:27 PM
In order to earn more and more - you need to get smarter by many times. Learn what you do, Get more education. And then you have success.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
Airdrop is good, but make sure you do an in-depth research on dev. If their plan is legitimate, then you can hold your Air Drop, or invest / buy more of their coins. That's how I make a profit from altcoin.
Activity: 222
May 25, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
I guess if you want to get the advantage you can invest in ICO project. You can search for projects that have very good sales, and in the early projects of the ICO for purchase, there is usually a token bonus. And if you follow my taste for the results you are getting very little and sometimes you will get for a scam.
Activity: 364
May 25, 2018, 04:13:37 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Participation in the companies of generosity ICO - it was always a good chance to earn a decent amount of money, although this chance does not always come true. In signature companies, payment is much higher than in other types of generosity, but there you can participate in several projects at once, and in the signature campaign - only in one.
To earn more, you also need to trade in the market when the price of coins and tokens clearly rises very high, or falls very low. True, trade on the stock exchange is not given to everyone.
Activity: 179
May 25, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
if you have more patience then you can hold some potential coins . if you are well skilled in trading then it would make good profit for you. otherwise you can Invest in an ICO . it will a good profit if you found the right ICO . always do a good research before invest
Activity: 17
May 25, 2018, 02:15:29 PM
Only having courage to be fearless or risk taker can only earn well and trading is one of the best option to support this to earn huge amounts.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
Any investment has its own attendant risk. Cryptocurrency offers various Windows of investment. Investment platforms includes: cryptocurrency trading, buy and hold, etc. It is important to take time and study whatever platform you intend to invest in. Cryptocurrency News is also important to read before investment.

However, without taking any risks, you will never win. You might not lose anything but is it your goal? try to combine various activities such as day trading, holding crypto, and mining: it will work.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
I do not follow DeepOnion so I do not know and not sure. Airdrop is a great option to make a profit but it is not the best because the airdrop participants are also too many that the allocation of rewards will also be less. I think participating in signature campaigns and social media campaigns provide satisfactory allocation of rewards. Trading is also very profitable but still have to be careful with pump and dump.
Activity: 146
May 25, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
I don't think airdrop is the best way to make a profit. I used to do daytime trading when I was just entering the market, and then I realized that the way the goods were more profitable was holding the coins for a long time and holding it for a long time after choosing your project.
Activity: 83
May 25, 2018, 02:58:15 AM
Trading is the perfect way to make more money, but it's risky, or it's good to add a bounty, but it takes time when you need to post or tweet on social media. But it's worth it
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 25, 2018, 02:54:21 AM
Well, probably I think you could try holding tokens for a long while, to make a long-term holding. If you are professional daily-trader, then trade daily.   
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 25, 2018, 01:18:23 AM
I think that to achieve success in any case, you need a lot of time to devote to learning. In the crypto currency, you must do it first of all in order not to waste your money, which can already be considered a victory!
Consider what you do a journey, there are a lot of challenges along the way but if you are strong enough to pursue your goal, you
will surely improve and maybe you'll be eventually be profitable in the long run.
When you are consistent enough, making money would not be a problem for you.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
I think that to achieve success in any case, you need a lot of time to devote to learning. In the crypto currency, you must do it first of all in order not to waste your money, which can already be considered a victory!
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 04:03:18 PM
Trading is a good but also you can keep a coin, hold it, and make a profit. Monitor the market and buy when coins are cheaper, then hold and sell when the price rises.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
If you want more profit, simply don't stick to a single coin investment. Use the theory of portfolio. That means invest in more than one project/coin. BTC is number 1 need be. You can also add ETH, Ripple, Waves, Litecoin, etc. Those are top rated coins as per i think. You can choose whatever you like but follow the market patter and their historical performances.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
TO GET MORE profit, trader must knew when to buy and when to sell. in this situation people will buy cheap in some exchanges and then sell it to a higher price in the exchanges that offers high price.
Activity: 93
May 24, 2018, 03:11:01 AM
I think airdrops are a waste of time, most of them don't pay, and if you get their tokens, most of them are worthless, they don't have any value in the market. If you want to make more money, try to buy undervalued but promising tokens.
Activity: 209
May 24, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
Hold Hold Hold, is my startegy.

In trade we need to have faster hands.
copper member
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 03:02:46 AM
I've always believed that getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting.
i have already damaged a lot of money during the day trading . even if he is the best trader , he must have made a mistake . the best strategy is to hold some quality coins for a long time .
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
To my mind, you need to keep the emotions away from your investment routine and that would give you better chance to take right decisions. Because we all tend to panic sell when it comes to the situation of whether sell or wait.
Pages:
Jump to: