Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 89. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 07:02:56 PM
The way I get lucky is to hold the bitcoin and join the bounty to get ethereum. Earnings also mean patience for me to wait until it grows bigger. As long as we know we get it, even if it will take a long time, let's be patient and wise enough to get it, Hold or join a campaign or other method to earn an income as long as you know you are not doing bad, be part of it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
May 23, 2018, 07:00:18 PM
trading with big profits, you must have a strong hand capable of holding for a very long time
some coins do have a bright future, but some also have no future
we must be good at choosing which coins we should buy and have
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 23, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
For you to be able to get more profit, try investing in every potential coins because the more you invest in a good coin and you know how to manage it will, the chance of earning a bigger profit is high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 02:55:31 PM
 How to get more profit? Need more study about altcoin investment and trading altcoin.This will give you some guarantee that you will be able to manage your money more properly.
Activity: 69
May 23, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

bounty is a good way so far, but make sure you do deep research about the project. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your token which you get from bounty, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
May 23, 2018, 12:35:47 PM
I do not think airdrops are a good way to make a lot of money.  Since there are a lot of them, but very small% of them then go to the stock exchanges.  The best ways to earn money are investing for a long time and trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
Around here the primary concern is tolerance, don't race into consolidating the coins on the trade right now they showed up in your wallet! You should sit tight for fourteen days or far superior months, at that point, you acquire somewhat additional cash. In the main hours in the wake of entering the trade, you'll never have the capacity to offer the coin gainfully, as though you offer it and after that, you'll see its 100 times higher value you will be furious at yourself
Activity: 104
May 23, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
Joining airdrop I think is the best way but choose a legit project and always chaeck for the project development because anytime the can.pull you out if you are not participating well. Joining bounties campaign. Are more profitable because of tokens.
Activity: 66
May 23, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
Eternal Trusts (PreICO) currently was a rating of over 4.5 on ICOBench from 14 experts with universally positive comments. Current ICO is also doing pretty well and this shows this is a viable project to invest in. Eternal Trusts looks like a very interesting project and with huge potential. This will be no easy project to deliver from a technological and legal point of view, so the success will heavily depend on a very strong team of experts. Thankfully the Eternal Trusts team has no shortage of experts.
Activity: 328
May 23, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
Well, for starters, the most correct option is to invest more. Just try to work harder and do not spare money for training and advice, in the future you will return more money, believe me.
Activity: 322
May 23, 2018, 09:00:51 AM
I believe that you either need to buy a coin or a token on the bottom and have patience. And also the code for a pampa coin is not to be greedy and get out of it and not to buy even more)
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
Greed is not much good ... The main coolness and prudence and money invested in coins will justify themselves!
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 23, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
it's not as easy as everyone thinks. so you can not even count on a quick and large profit in the crypto currency
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 23, 2018, 08:49:42 AM
Everything in life deserve to be known before acting on, I think u still need some basic rules in trading but holding for long and trading daily for short are nice move but yr long term coin should always be bought at bottom and that will give a better result while your day trading should be a very small % to just keep you up for daily expenses, I think this help a little.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 07:35:05 AM
Earn those who at the time of the collapse of the market does not panic and has patience. Airdrop normal way of earning, but I don't like)

Airdrop don't have much profit and very time consuming. I would prefer signature campaign and invest in legit ICO's. This is where i get my profits. I want to venture also in a small business which is my passion. So i think i am getting there with bitcoin profit.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
Yes, of course, Cryptocurrency has changed a person can become greedy because of money.
Who can control greed is each person.
Do not make Cryptocurrency as a thing in the great-natured to behave naturally.
Airdrops do give away coins for free and that's very interesting, but I do not like Airdrops because there are a lot of dishonest airdrops and just give empty hope of not giving the gift as promised.
Activity: 392
May 23, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
There is a lot of ways to earn profits you can hold long term or short term token ypu can join bounty and airdrop and many more and also high rank will also get much more profits but do not worry through hardwork you van be rich
Activity: 75
May 23, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
The higher the rank, the more they pay Smiley well, in General, you can just create a couple of accounts, bring to J. member, and then well explore not how many bounty companies and just participate in some of them. An average of two accounts 500-700 dollars for the period of the ICO can be raised.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
May 23, 2018, 07:06:46 AM
I would recommend you guys to hold your coins while we are dipping , it is not a great time to cut your losses. You should buy more coins if your holdings are red like -60% or something. That the way how to survive, buy all the way down!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
If you are looking for such profitable resources in here, doing airdrops is not the best choice for it. Make comments here and get into bounty, then do whatever you brain tells you.
Pages:
Jump to: