Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 85. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 29, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
For me i get some of my money by doing bounty campaign here or filling up some airdrop ,airdrop is a free giveway token and i remember when i earned almost 400 dollar by filling basic form,and also bounty campaign honestly i was already earned three hundred and more by only 1 signature and at the rest was turning into scam,so now i was hoping for the succeding of my signature
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
May 29, 2018, 08:58:49 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think you might be interested in trading mate. It is a challenging way in gaining profit although its more riskier than the other way of gaining profit. You can have lots of gain if  you have enough luck and excellent  price prediction skill.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 08:54:27 AM
The best way to earn more is to try all the avenues for making money in crypto. You can first consider investing in ICOs which prove to be potentially capable of reaching their goals after studying the project. You can also participate in their Bounty program to earn extra income.

The safest income is the bounty, since you do not lose money, only time!
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 29, 2018, 08:51:55 AM
The best way to earn more is to try all the avenues for making money in crypto. You can first consider investing in ICOs which prove to be potentially capable of reaching their goals after studying the project. You can also participate in their Bounty program to earn extra income.
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
to make a profit through Airdrop I think you will only get a small profit, try investing in various Altcoin like Ethereum and Bitcoin. you can also trade if you have patience in waiting for the right time to sell it.

its very easy to earn more profit, if you have enough money to invest you can buy crypto and invest into trading so you can easily in short span of time but if you dont have capital to invest you can participate in bounty campaigns to earn bounty rewards after the campaign.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
May 29, 2018, 08:43:24 AM
to make a profit through Airdrop I think you will only get a small profit, try investing in various Altcoin like Ethereum and Bitcoin. you can also trade if you have patience in waiting for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 140
May 29, 2018, 08:37:08 AM
In order to be in  more profit, you must always try to improve your skills on trading. In my opinion, you can do that by reading the forum and the following the other news sources. In addition to these, you should be patient to make better profits. And finally, I think you should be able to make your own decisions in trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
I don't think that airdrops can give good profit now. Maybe in the last time. But now they always give like 10 coins that have price about 0,5-1 dollar. I had only one good airdrop with KYC.
Activity: 44
May 29, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
Different airdrops and bounty campaigns are definitely a good way to earn some tokens especially if your bankroll not too big.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
Like Robert Kiosaki told, try to invest in Actives, not Passives. The things that will give you profit. Thats all folks
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

Many people, because of their greed, suffer in the crypto-currency sphere, but experience comes with time and has to learn from their mistakes. I hope that in the future you will act more logically.
Activity: 110
May 28, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
buy coins when the value is low then sell when the price of coins is expensive. that's a simple way to get more profit.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 08:41:46 AM
I think one of the best way to get more profit in coin is to hold for a long time, and in doing that patience is require for holding a coin for a long period of time. I have tired it and it worked for me. But make sure you are holding a good coin not shit coin.
Activity: 113
May 28, 2018, 08:40:05 AM
To get more profit, you can invest more in stable coin, invest in good icos and participate actively to get reasonable reward and you can hold the reward if the project is a promising one, you can join two or more bounties to get free token as long as you participate actively in the project and you can also join airdrops of your choice.
Now most of the coins and tokens after the ico strongly fall in price. It is better to choose a very promising project, which held its ico for a long time and which price has down several times about the ICO. And then buy a token, and wait for the development of the project, followed by strong growth.
Activity: 132
May 28, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
Airdrops are such a topic that you should not think about it, you just need to participate in all Airdrops. But in my opinion they do not earn much, unfortunately. Take a closer look at the bounty
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 08:35:34 AM
1. Join more airdrops.
2. Increase your investment budget on crypto.
3. Increase your activity on crypto like translation, blog, youtube, and join some activity under ICO projects.
Activity: 9
May 28, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. Basically, my investment is designed for a long time. I wait until the coins begin to grow strongly, only then I will sell part. It's hard for me to play on the stock exchange and catch small price changes. I think I would have lost more, since I have no experience.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 28, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
Well if you are a good tader then this can be the first thing you can do when you can get an extra profit.  You must have to know or to observe if the coin that you want to trade is it good enough to trade for. And also, there are also bounties for many projects and if you hold the coin long enough it can become also an extra profit so there are some way to get more profit. Also you can start investing into coins and ICO's for  a long term and someday it will pay off.

Hard work is the key to have more profit in bitcoin. Investing in ICO or joining a bounty campaign can give you a better profit. You have to learn the value of holding and trading when the right value is in the market. Be vigilant with the current upadate so that you can be ready.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
To get more profit, you can invest more in stable coin, invest in good icos and participate actively to get reasonable reward and you can hold the reward if the project is a promising one, you can join two or more bounties to get free token as long as you participate actively in the project and you can also join airdrops of your choice.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
if you have experience in trading, you can engage in cryptocurrency trading. if you have a lot of free time, you can participate in bounty campaigns or airdrop. if you know how to analyze projects, you can try to find a good project and invest in it. if you are interested in cryptocurrency and you want to enter the world of cryptocurrency, then welcome. and I wish you good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: