Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 84. (Read 12532 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 29, 2018, 01:52:59 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

The fastest way to make a profit is by trading but there is a big risk. You can do it to get bigger results, but if you make a mistake then you will lose your capital.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 29, 2018, 01:50:16 PM
It is better to focus on skill building in the crypto sphere; like learning how trade very well, identifying good altcoins to buy and hold, knowing when to buy more or when to hold and so on. After that, knowing how to earn more profit will come naturally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 01:45:17 PM
just go with small capital and earn 1-5% and get profits and whenever you got big capital investment you can get a lot more profit with just 5% so invest in short time to get more profits

1-5% in a short time, we should not spend time and money investing in electronic money. While you earn 1-5%, I earned 100-200% of your profits by investing in an ICO
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 01:37:57 PM
Gain knowledge as much as you can about the market and trade very wisely.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 12:38:24 PM
In order for the user to get the most profit, he needs to invest his funds in promising projects, buy crypto currency at the lowest price and sell on time, participate in the bounty of various projects. Then he can get the maximum benefit!
Activity: 186
May 29, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
When u see that bullish is coming and start to buy altcoins slowly and when bullish is near to finish sell them all and go to holiday till next bullish.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 12:09:10 PM
The best way to earn more on bounty is to participate in all possible bounty companies, I mean not only social networks, but also blogs and YouTube.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you want to get a higher income or more profit, you should engage not only is one crypto currency but atleast two or more. The best crypto to invest is bitcoin and ethereum. You can invest in there so if ever that one of this coin drops then you have another coin that will generates income and vice versa. You are lucky if the both coins has a good market value.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
If you want to get more profits, just don't stick to a single investment. Use portfolio theory. This means investing in multiple projects / coins. BTC is the first, that's good. You can also add ETH, ripples, waves, streamlined editions, etc. These are all the coins I think the highest score is. You can choose anything you like, but follow the market pattern and their historical performance.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 29, 2018, 11:50:29 AM
To get more profit you can join in some signature or social media campaign. I will avoid airdrop because most of them are worthless at the end or even turn in scam. So don't waste time in filling you application for "free token or coin". Better spend time on writing a good post here and build you rank, so later you can join on some good signature campaign and earn real money. When you waiting for bigger rank , try do some twitter or facebook campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
During the bullish period last year, ICOs are great profit activity. But not right now were prices when bought in token sales are higher than when listed.
For me, Ijoin bounty campaigns to recevce profit for free. That is if you are lucky to join legitimate projects.
Activity: 714
May 29, 2018, 09:52:08 AM
Spread part of the capital between the coins of the top 10. These are well-established coins with a large capitalization, and the ability to bring 100-200% profit during the year. The rest of the money invest in riskier projects that can give from 500 to 1000% profit, but there is a chance that they will not succeed. And also participate in bounty companies, this is a good way to earn tokens for new projects
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
May 29, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
it's easy to find the easiest and most convenient bounty is just a long time contract and work but it's worth it when it's done and that ico is a success so you're more likely to work on a bounty job because it's great too you are engaged
Activity: 658
May 29, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
More profit can be made on investing in risky altcoins that can show +300% per week   Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 29, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
Yes Airdrops are good free money but not all worth to be combined and maintained. You find day trading as a bad habit in trading your experience but you know there are merchants there that produce more than enough. You know a lot of people get rich instant through it. But as they say, it's not just you who are good at research and decision making, it also takes a bit of luck and possibilities. Trading is risky but profitable is huge.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
I don't think that airdrops can give good profit now. Maybe in the last time. But now they always give like 10 coins that have price about 0,5-1 dollar. I had only one good airdrop with KYC.
If you find carefully you can easily find more airdrops around 20$. With few referrals you can get good profit. I'm saying about only good projects. Not about scams.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
Short term trading is a good option for take a good profit at any times. And it is depend on btc market. In bullish market it easy to trade. Do your researches and hit the right point. And in long term investments you must have patience. After you can happy.
Activity: 308
May 29, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
I get more profit through the signature campaign, but i think the best way to get more profit is to study more about the concept of the the crypto community. Like trading,mining and anything that could be a profitable in the crypto currency thats would be a good thing to be practice.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 29, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
the freeway to gain "profit" by join as many possible airdrop and do some bounty. If you don't understand TA don't a day trade coin, just hold it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
Simple rule to get profit is buy when it is very cheap and wait patiently until you get the profit and sell it when the price is up but need to wait, wait and wait until you reach the desired profit.

Buying when cheap is the first skill and selling when price is up is the next skill.

The main skill is waiting patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: