Pages:
Author

Topic: How to grow my wallet? - page 2. (Read 1441 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 01, 2022, 11:43:04 AM
Since beginners often neglect the security of their own assets, first make sure you still have access to your funds, wallet private key backups, seed phrases, account login information (if you save them to a centralized service) . Then, you can do whatever you think is the ATH price.

After all, the actual ATH price is unpredictable even though the price has crossed previous ATH. Maybe you have little chance of selling it at that price.

I have a problem
I do not know how to really increase the security of my wallet. Can you help me with this?
I read articles from various sites, such as: intelligenthq-  https://www.intelligenthq.com/, but I have not yet received a complete answer
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
July 01, 2022, 07:10:41 AM
I have faced many times and I sold everything which I had. After selling my coins, it hits new record and don't get a huge profit. Few coins still I hold for more profits. If you satisfied then you sell 50% of your coin and 50% hold for more profit.
Everyone basically has a strategy and a desire to make profits and stay away from losses. For example, as you apply it where when selling some of the assets you already own is to distance yourself from losses and try to survive to earn profits, I think that is very good.
Activity: 1122
Merit: 100
July 01, 2022, 07:02:16 AM
I have faced many times and I sold everything which I had. After selling my coins, it hits new record and don't get a huge profit. Few coins still I hold for more profits. If you satisfied then you sell 50% of your coin and 50% hold for more profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 30, 2022, 08:54:02 PM
Build yourself up through work and earn through yourself and if you can move forward through your work then your wallet will automatically become rich and moreover you will be able to trade with your intelligence and move forward with the current trade and it is possible to move forward.  Thank you so much for making your career worthwhile and stingy in your name.
Activity: 1260
June 30, 2022, 10:30:16 AM
When our coin price hit new ATH, i think we should sell it because it would have correction after hit new ATH.
As long as we sell with profit, i think it is OK to sell. Many people does the opposite, they panic sell because the coin price drop.
To grow our wallet, we should buy and sell with higher price than we buy it, our wallet will steady growing although with slow pace.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 30, 2022, 01:25:02 AM
It's all choice and your long term plan. Personally, I won't hold just one token, its too damn risky. Versatility is the key. Don't keep all your eggs in one basket. Always spread the investment. And do some staking on reliable Decentralized Finance platforms, it further expands your profit margins, though a little bit more risky
But if it is bitcoin then it will be different, bitcoin is the only and safest option for you. You don't need to split the baskets if you hold bitcoin.
Sometimes, you don't need to buy too many coins for your portfolio. It can help you minimize the risk of dividing assets into many baskets, but sometimes it will not be optimal profit if you have too many junk coins.
For that a good choice is the top coins which are like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB,
put these coins into our portfolio I think a good decision and for long term investment is also promising,
Regardless of what it is, the most important thing is that we have to be smart in choosing coins and do some research first
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 30, 2022, 12:34:39 AM
It's all choice and your long term plan. Personally, I won't hold just one token, its too damn risky. Versatility is the key. Don't keep all your eggs in one basket. Always spread the investment. And do some staking on reliable Decentralized Finance platforms, it further expands your profit margins, though a little bit more risky
But if it is bitcoin then it will be different, bitcoin is the only and safest option for you. You don't need to split the baskets if you hold bitcoin.
Sometimes, you don't need to buy too many coins for your portfolio. It can help you minimize the risk of dividing assets into many baskets, but sometimes it will not be optimal profit if you have too many junk coins.
Activity: 472
Merit: 56
June 29, 2022, 11:57:31 PM
Assuming I've made up my mind to hold on to a token for many years but after a year this token hit a new ATH what should I do as a newbie? Sell or not sell?
Almost completely people who invest in crypto expect a new ATH achievement for the coin, then once that is achieved what are you waiting for. The concept is quite simple, what is the nature of the coin you are holding, whether after achieving this ATH, the possibility of achieving the next ATH, because what we know is that only bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB are able to reach ATH many times, and even then this happens in the long term, while other coin properties it's quite hard to find such a thing
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
June 29, 2022, 11:07:29 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 78
June 29, 2022, 02:05:34 PM
The same question came to my mind a few months ago but then the bitcoin was at its peak and now it has fallen sharply. Bitcoin loses more than 60% of its value. So the same is true of the rest of the cryptocurrencies in my wallet but now I have the answer and that is to hold until the bitcoin reaches a new height then I will think about taking profit or  Not, If you want to grow your portfolio, now is the time to invest and hold And then a little patience.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
June 29, 2022, 08:53:31 AM
Assuming I've made up my mind to hold on to a token for many years but after a year this token hit a new ATH what should I do as a newbie? Sell or not sell?
if your token hit a new ATH then you should sell it instantly. because if you hold it more it can dump again it is normal and you will get loss again the you have to hold extra long time for recover that price again. so from my opinion i will tell you  sell it instantly.
Activity: 2086
Chainjoes.com
June 29, 2022, 07:13:18 AM
It depends on one's liability, for example, if your coin is pumped up and gives you a huge profit I would suggest you first withdraw you principal amount that you invest or you can withdraw 50% of the profit and the rest you can hold or you can sell all or can buy top crypto coins to be more safer side.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
June 28, 2022, 12:42:07 PM

It depends on your target goal. If you're planning to hold a potential coin for the long term, you better set a target goal and if you have reached it, sell. The ATH is the most profitable time to sell so it would be wise to sell your coins and reinvest them when the price of your coin strikes down again. It's like applying the basics which is to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 104
June 28, 2022, 11:25:50 AM
One of the best and simple ways of growing an an account is constantly making use of every single opportunity Bitcoin gives or a coin that has a very high volatility (When it's in bear you can take your short position faster with a more convenient leverage and margin, then when you set your eyes on a bull trap, you can also take a long position, this is for Future traders on Binance anyways, and you'll know be very conversant with calculation of your pipes and always use your stop loss and take profits to avoid liquidation); these process continuously everyday will help boosting your account but you won't have to overspent, you can withdraw just 20% and always reinvest the other 80%; if these is being followed up accordingly your portfolio will be higher than the initial and the possibility of loosing will be very slim
Activity: 23
June 28, 2022, 06:47:34 AM
 I belive Wherever you store your bitcoin it will be worth the same ;.If you have 1 bitcoin on an exchange and the current price is $15k then that’s what it’s worth.or maybe
If you have 1 bitcoin in a private wallet, well it’s still 1 bitcoin so worth $15k . It’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it,but what you need to do to increase or double what your have in weeks is to invest it into cryptocurrency with the rightful platform (www.coincrypto.tech ) hope this helps.or you may just buy soem and hold them in any of the trusted wallet and not on an exchange.

as the price grows your investment will grow.

there are many firms that wiill lure you to multiply your bitcoin dont get into them.

just keep them safe with you , it wll grow in price any way.
Activity: 104
June 27, 2022, 06:40:48 PM
ATH is one of the best time to end the trade, then you can buy again when the price falls at your own convenience so you can start afresh in as much as you've already made profit once too even when that wasn't your target, but that doesn't mean when you see little profits you should always take them and and always reinvest. Just like you've said that you've made up your mind to hold the token for many years then it'll be preferable you stick to your plans because this crypto can be tricky sometimes and if you're afraid of losing you'll end up closing your trade at a price you didn't plan. As a newbie, one of the best quality you can acquire is to have the courage to HODL no matter the current Market condition, if you can achieve this, then you can archive success in this crypto space. Tokens might be funny sometimes but I assure you if you're patient enough for it to hit your take profit then you'll know the benefits of holding despite the current market challenge, instead of selling at loss because the token hits a new ATH you never planned, wait patiently, this is crypto, even if it's not now, someday it'll sure hit your target
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
June 27, 2022, 05:20:21 PM
You need make a limit on how many percent you wanted to earn before selling it. Don't ever think that if you still hold it you will gain a big profit, remember that the cryptocurrency is high on volatility so there is a possibility that after reaching a new ATH it will fall down and you will loss, so if there is an opportunity of earning small or big earnings grab it.
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
June 27, 2022, 04:29:25 PM

If the token or coin has reached ATH, of course we can sell it. So that we can buy again at a certain time, precisely when the price drops. Every time the ATH peak has been reached, get ready to drop. So this condition is what we use to add assets from the previous amount.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
June 27, 2022, 04:07:47 PM
What you should know is that crypto ebbs and flows will continue to occur. So that the price of the coin will change at any time so that at certain times you get a profit, and at other times you experience a loss. If you believe the project or coin you are holding has future potential, then you can hold it. But if your estimates are wrong, then you must be prepared with all the risks that occur.
Activity: 42
May 29, 2022, 05:52:39 PM

If you want to grow your wallet, I recommend taking a look at one new NFT project "reptile chronicles".  They are doing the great game, novels, and high-quality arts, so I think it will be a good to investment.
Pages:
Jump to: