Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES - page 2. (Read 9070 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 16, 2019, 05:15:22 PM
I think the team behind a project their antecedents and whether they have a history doing what they wanna do is important. All these can always be gathered from the whitepaper of the project
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
August 16, 2019, 04:59:35 PM
Great teams who are professionals and have enough before building any projects because  ive come to understand that most new project's team are focusing on the money they will earn from the Project ICO or IEO.

Make sure the bounty project is worth your time and energy,the bounty must have working product or else look else where
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
August 16, 2019, 04:44:18 PM
The foundation of every good projects starts from the teams,if the teams have good experience they will be capable of defeating any challenges along the way and secondly the teams with experience must not waste their experience on crappy idea,they must introduce something entirely new so that investors can get better interest in their project more like real working product
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
August 16, 2019, 05:50:19 AM
The most important thing is Team. We must search carefully for their core team profession. And if there is one member of the Team who is considered to have been a part of the Bounty who has failed, it is better not to follow. As for Bounty Manager, I don't think it has anything to do with Bounty's success. As good as any Bounty Manager is, all decisions are in the Team. The team may decide to cut the bounty allocation at the end of the bounty.
bounty manager that have good reputation manage campaign will give  us more confidence to join on it.they will not accept all campaign , and analize it first by their experience and knowledge.bounty manager has not power about bounty allocation , it depend on team decision.
Activity: 131
August 16, 2019, 03:03:41 AM
Wao. Thanks so much for this Eye-opener. I have really learnt enough from it. Lately, most bounties are just scams.  A lot that I have done. It is well!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 02:50:53 AM
As a general rule, entering for the last few weeks is always better, because you have the most information about funds raised by the ICO and you can easily predict the number of participants and total number of stakes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 16, 2019, 12:45:48 AM
For me there's some good bounties. The key is the project, whenever a project only focusing on their marketing it's a pump and dump token or coin. If there's a good communication between the owner and the investor and they are focus on their project that is a good project and will give a good bounty too. Also don't except high salary in single night better to wait the product done and after it you will earn from it
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 12:23:55 AM
 I can tell this has nothing to show for a good project as a point to use , many claimed to be this and that when project try to promote their ICO but end up in shit after lot of funds were raised , I have lot of them and are just out there with no one to question them and in this regard I believe in direct trade on best coins or tokens I see on best exchange and don't have to wait or do any other thing to put my hope in nothing for sake dream any more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 15, 2019, 11:39:43 PM
To identify a good bounty program, the participant needs to dedicate some time to study extensively about the project behind the bounty program. Also, read about the reputation of the bounty manager. This helps to know the level of capabilities of the chosen bounty program.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
August 15, 2019, 08:31:19 PM
Studying the project is the first factor to identify good and solid bounties. If the project is promising (have an experienced team, detailed whitepaper, working MVP, attractive concept..) then its bounty should be promising too. Otherwise, stay away from investing your money or timing on these projects.
Activity: 132
August 15, 2019, 08:10:24 PM
all those who achieve the success of the project feel behind the scenes are a solid team and community and work together in developing projects, and do not forget
Bounty community managers should be considered because experienced managers will never take on projects that do not want to put their shares first to keep the community getting results in doing the tasks written in the bounty thread.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
August 15, 2019, 08:03:00 PM
The most important thing is Team. We must search carefully for their core team profession. And if there is one member of the Team who is considered to have been a part of the Bounty who has failed, it is better not to follow. As for Bounty Manager, I don't think it has anything to do with Bounty's success. As good as any Bounty Manager is, all decisions are in the Team. The team may decide to cut the bounty allocation at the end of the bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
August 15, 2019, 07:27:09 PM
Identification of good and solid bounties is the other of bounty hunting. If you cannot identify good and solid bounties, then you have a longway to go. Identifying good and solid bounties is by doing a thorough research into the project you come across, the advisors and team behind it and as well as the concept of what the project wish to bring to the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
August 15, 2019, 06:44:54 PM
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

the tips that you give are very enough for us to be able to follow up so that we don't feel worse after seeing the results of the token distribution that we received at a very low price ... then I will add a few things as tips for bounty hunters .. the first thing we should see price of 1 token = ?? look for a standard price like $ 0.01 - $ 0.01 ... and the second note the number of allocations for the campaign bounty that corresponds to a minimum of $ 350 K - $ 1M ... and the last thing we should consider is the Roadmap that has detailed and long term explanations .. so this is I can add to continue the points you mentioned above.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
August 15, 2019, 05:02:06 PM
Very good and useful information for bounty hunters ... because many bounty hunters don't pay attention and analyze a number of factors so that bounty hunters can get paid and a successful project .. I've been active as a bounty hunter since mid 2017 until now I always pay attention to several factors so that until now I have always been able to get paid from successful projects ... before I have taken the BCNEX project and the project reached Hardcap ... and now I am waiting for distribution time ..
BCNEX doesn't reach hardcap but they collect around 88% of total hardcap.
But at OP, I disagree on option 5, because every bounty manager is not guarantee that project will be successful, many experienced bounty managers fail, maybe option 6 can be added "see products offered"
Activity: 170
August 15, 2019, 04:41:35 PM
Good bounties is not hard to know or identify, good bounties can be known through all the above listed points, but in addition, knowing good bounties also requires been patience by studying the project Whitepaper and be sure they have a good Usecase and what it takes to fully establish it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 15, 2019, 02:25:38 PM
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

very good and useful information for bounty hunters ... because many bounty hunters don't pay attention and analyze a number of factors so that bounty hunters can get paid and a successful project .. I've been active as a bounty hunter since mid 2017 until now I always pay attention to several factors so that until now I have always been able to get paid from successful projects ... before I have taken the BCNEX project and the project reached Hardcap ... and now I am waiting for distribution time ..
Activity: 840
August 11, 2019, 12:18:09 AM
It is very difficult to determine a good bounty , now there are good projects that go to the ieo , and all other projects in the ico now do not collect anything , if you choose generosity, then choose only that the project has an ieo.

Projects that sell tokens through IEO are more in demand by bounty hunters today. Besides looking legit, the project is faster listing in the exchanger and bounty hunter can sell tokens more easily. Projects that carry out IEO are usually faster in duration because the sales process is also fast
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
August 10, 2019, 06:46:48 PM
Good Day Everyone,

My most important method of identifying a good project is the Team behind it and their experience, then the bounty manager that is handling the project, this two has been quite helpful to me in choosing a good project
Activity: 336
August 10, 2019, 06:41:44 PM
It is very difficult to determine a good bounty , now there are good projects that go to the ieo , and all other projects in the ico now do not collect anything , if you choose generosity, then choose only that the project has an ieo.
Pages:
Jump to: