Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES - page 3. (Read 9070 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 10, 2019, 05:24:34 PM
You've said it all, all the above listed points are what needed to identify a good project. But the main thing to look out for is the team behind the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
August 10, 2019, 04:55:53 PM
there is something ive came to understand about good bounty projects,if the bounty project you want to promote have a successful  teams with real life business its a big sign that the project will become successful because wont be a problem for the teams even if ICO fund is not raised successful.
Activity: 277
Merit: 22
lumintoken.com
August 10, 2019, 04:50:23 PM
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

some tips that are very useful for bounty hunters who want to identify a good bounty project ... and as long as I join the bounty project, very often I do the things you mentioned above ... especially what I see is the bounty manager who has greentrust in the forum bitcointalk ..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
August 10, 2019, 04:14:19 PM
Everything that the topic starter wrote here is true. But, unfortunately, the project you’ve chosen may not always succeed. A successful project is like a winning lottery ticket. As an example, I recently joined the project in the last 4 weeks to punish the cheater, which in airdrop was used my nickname BTT. The manager deleted the scammer, and I, as it turned out, got into an excellent project which I hadn’t noticed before.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
August 10, 2019, 03:46:37 PM
may guys idetify bouties with bounty manager or bounty team. is there limits for amount of participants. and ofcours  what about project which you going to promote.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
August 02, 2019, 07:52:00 PM
You can also see if their site is a one pager landing site. You get suites to make those within minutes. Very easy to do and change and repeat over and over again and yet people still fall for it.
If the site works like every other site and they have nothing more then that site and some social media be careful, it might not be a scam but chances are it is. I like to call them
dump projects" they copy paste. Make the coin about something new then add new writing and add some bs story for why it exists followed off by pictures of people apparently in the team.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
August 02, 2019, 07:08:35 PM
Well, it is good we are now seeing some good bounty campaigns, which is better than what it used to be some couple of months back.
Good bounties most times should be traced son to bounty managers with reputation. Therefore, if a manager already has his image tainted , then it is no go area for me.
If you choose bounty campaign you must be sure about the future roadmap, the considered details are the most important things before joining the bounty campaign as a bounty hunter. More than that, the first question should be like; what is the aim of the project? But the problem is some bounty campaigns don't want to pay, what was promised in the terms of the bounty campaign by the bounty manager. Overall you think it will your respective achievement but disappointment is waiting for all bounty hunters who prefer to ignore the stated arguments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 02, 2019, 07:07:08 PM
Identifying good and solid bounties does not come easy and it is the core aspect of it all in terms of bounty hunting. First, you have to do a thorough research concerning the project in picture, check its rating on ico rating websites, check the team profiles and the core investors behind the project and surely you will be able to distinguish and choose good and solid bounties.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
August 02, 2019, 07:04:24 PM
Well, it is good we are now seeing some good bounty campaigns, which is better than what it used to be some couple of months back.
Good bounties most times should be traced son to bounty managers with reputation. Therefore, if a manager already has his image tainted , then it is no go area for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 02, 2019, 06:26:49 PM
The most important thing is not your participation in the bounty campaign but the authenticity of the campaign is what matters. Identification of good bounties is by researching deep into the project itself, the team and advisors behind it, the investor and partners supporting it and how their support team responds to the needs of their customers.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
August 02, 2019, 08:26:05 AM
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

This are  very good points to look out for. Reading the whitepaper of the project can also be convincing enough that the project is okay.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Good Day Everyone,

You have already listed the most important aspects to consider in other to identify good and solid bounties. I would like to buttress more on no 5, there are BM that have that very keen eye for good projects, there is one in particular, have joined 5 of her campaigns and they have all paid massively very well
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
Ideally, your points about spotting good bounties are valid, but it's not the case always. The very first bounty hosted by Anyone Project looked like a joke to me and I overlooked it, not knowing that it will pay people even up to 1BTC.  Yes, we normally look out for good team, good bounty manager, solid project, bounty allocation, bounty duration and so on but that's not enough. Sometimes luck works. I put all my effort in a bounty way back called ecoinomic haven looked at their solid team and project, but I didn't make a penny from at the end. Also I prefer bounties paying in trading coins like BTC, ETH, USDT, TRX over non trading.   
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Identifying good projects are the tedious work of it all than just participating in the bounty program or campaign. To identify a good project, you have to research deep into the project, the advisors behind it, the team behind it, their core mandate or mission, and how their support channels work in support of the project.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687

these are very good points that you address here. i especially like point 5. you can rely on well known managers and there should be no problems.
and point 6 would be perhaps still the info on bountys which pay out regularly. there the risk is minimized.
Not an assurance thing everytime even if you do just follow these managers but somehow they are much more better than to go with unknown or new managers
yet you cant see its past histories on bounty handling and success.Unlike to those reputable managers which you know that they do somehow study or analyze if the projects they would tend to handle is a worthy one.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I just rely on the proven bounty managers I have had a deal with,so I am sure that all my stakes will be counted correctly and I will definitely get my reward for my job.
Agree, if we follow the manager who has trusted his quality then of course they will also look
for a quality project to be managed by him. So just follow managers who are already experienced in succeeding a project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I just rely on the proven bounty managers I have had a deal with,so I am sure that all my stakes will be counted correctly and I will definitely get my reward for my job.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
Some bounties have footnote "rules are subject to change according to bounty manager" is one sign to know that reward only good for the first few weeks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Good Day Everyone,

You already mentioned some criteria. But those are not enough. There has more ways to follow but some difficulties are always there and any of them can prove a project in the way of doing scam.

By the way, White paper, roadmap, Team management are also important in this respect. To prove a legitimize project, those criteria should be followed.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
yes some of the reviews that you have said are things you need to do before joining a project, besides I think we also need to research them further, I mean both the team experience in managing the previous project and also their road map. Because legitimate projects usually get good results.
Pages:
Jump to: