Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 10. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 01:08:53 AM
great advice! Thank you Cheesy
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 12:38:14 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

It is rather good advise. Also it is better to invest in stable coins mostly. The main part of portfolio should be with top-20 altcoins. By this way you will have stable portfolio
Activity: 658
April 11, 2018, 11:36:58 PM
Good points mate. I think, first thing we should do before investing is, we should gather enough knowledge about the market. Besides going through white papers of different ICO is equally necessary.   
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
According to this, once you invest and the price drops in a large percentage do not panic and sell immediately. Or if you have a lot of extra money that you can use, then things get better.So be patient and wait for the investment to get back to the price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
April 11, 2018, 04:18:09 PM
You said that ''buy it on sale'' We all agree that trading is unpredictable or very hard predictable job,That's right and we cann't understand when there is sale,Thats a big problem for every trader.
In additional - It all depends on your goals,We just need to set our goals correctly...And the one important moment: Don't have an Do not have an exaggerated assessments/views and don't trust guarantees.I personally always have a plan for a long term trading,thats very simple and therefore tiresome,For example : I'm watching very interesting,cheap and unique coins and I'm trying to buy it when market is comparatively red..So after this what you need is just a patience,but It's not as easy as it seems,it's so hard  to wait(even month) for something  until you get the desired result,just imagine you are waiting price rising which may never happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 11, 2018, 03:50:41 PM
you have good point here. Read as much information about project when before investing a coin. don't take a coin with all the money and don't take a single coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
You should add never get FOMO,hold if you are trapped into some altcoin and never do panic selling because you wont get good results about these selling at loss,you are just literally helping these big players to get what they want that is why we should avoid panic selling last and most importantly never stop learning new things in cryptocurrencies because you should know everything to be a successful investor.
Activity: 232
April 11, 2018, 03:41:58 PM
Effectively is making the profit whenever opportunity arises. And to be able to do that you need to keep in touch with crypto news and crypto world. There have been many instances where aware people saved themselves from losses. When India announced its budget and put out the infamous ban bitcoin fud within minutes lot of people sold their holdings and saved themselves from a lot of losses.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 03:34:15 PM
You list is really has some good points,but i would have to disagree with the #3 because you can still trade when you have less 6hrs a day,it is called swing trading or better use scalping technical so you can trade candle by candle giving you a lot of profits if you know what you are doing.This is how i do trades and manages to get a decent 8-12% daily average trade.
Activity: 56
April 11, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

All these are spoken truly for sure, question is, do you invest by those rules?
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 11, 2018, 03:31:53 PM
This is very helpful as long as investment in crypto goes on. To add a few, never invest in just a single coin. You can choose some few 3 to 4 coins which proves legit after doing your research about them and invest in them too in order to create a wider probability of winning in the end. Always, choose a portfolio that suite your risk-taken appetite.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
There is  a wonderful, promising project Tavitt.In addition to payments Tavitt will use a partner company for the sale of tickets and the web hotel booking sites to recommend the best trip for the user and to conclude a smart contract. The project team plans to continue the development that will allow users To use bitcoin and Tavittcoin cryptocurrencies to pay for flights,hotels and tours !I believe that this project has a great future behind it!I recommend investing in this project!Don't miss out on great opportunities!!
Activity: 252
April 11, 2018, 03:22:09 PM
I have read some of the above discussions, thanks to information on how to invest that has been shared. hopefully useful knowledge
Activity: 448
April 11, 2018, 03:16:30 PM
To improve understanding of trade it is necessary to simply observe movement of prices during a month and to try to compare it with news, to find the root causes of this. It will help you.               
Activity: 32
April 11, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
First of all you need to research and check the legitimacy of the coin you are joining. Invest in something that you can afford to lose. Diversify your coins and be patient to hold out until you are ready and happy with the results you've been wanting. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 11, 2018, 08:03:41 AM
I think I like some of your picks, especially do not invest in something you don't understand. I have seen some people ask questions about what a project is all about after they have invested in the project, this is always a disturbing thing. I would like to add do not chase the price when you miss an opportunity another one is around the corner
Activity: 117
April 11, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
Study first the flow of the market to be sure that you will be successful in the investment you are going to take. Limit the amount you are going to invest and make sure to be patient enough because long term investment is much better than short term investment. Never invest if you dont fully understand and make sure to give enough time on your investment to properly monitor the flow of the market price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 11, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
when you choose the coin to ivest in, you should choose wisely. Before investing in a certain coin, know the coin you are planning to invest in; know its technology and the people behind it. Other than that, know also the progress of the technology and its trend. And when you invest, only invest the amount that you can give and you must have a target amount.
Activity: 448
April 11, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

I think the first one is the most important one. If people trade with the amounts which has no possibility to ruin their economic situation, they can avoid big problems. In addition to that, it is also so important to know how long you will hold a coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 07:01:11 AM
I am always investing only when the prices are down and for sure I choose to have patience because I am considering long term investments
Pages:
Jump to: