Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 11. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 137
April 11, 2018, 06:42:02 AM
It is better to invest in the best ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
ICO for me is the most dangerous investment. Such investments can generate income only in a few years. There are many scams on the ICO market. I'm not ready to wait that long. In this regard, trading on the stock exchange looks more attractive to me. I can earn income every day and I can quit the game at any time.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.
Thanks for your advice and I will do what I can to make more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:35:28 AM
It is better to invest in the best ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 11
April 11, 2018, 05:57:46 AM
If you want a genuine free telegram for advice and technical analysis that isn't a pump and dump or promoted crap. Recommend you check out UK crypto
https://t.me/ukcrypto
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 11, 2018, 05:23:52 AM
This is the first thing to keep in mind if you are planning to invest but some people forget this basic rule when investing hence if there's something bad happened they are crying to get back their money.

Thats true, those who are eager to earn fast dont even care to learn how things work in crypto world, usually they are just going with the flow like others did but didnt realize how risky it is to enter in a situation you are not even aware of the possible consequences of your actions.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
A simple thing you could do as an investor is buying when there is a price dip. Doing so increases the chance if bitcoin yo recover faster and more efficiently which also ensures profits on your side. Another thing is not easily being spooked of price dips/decreases. This would make you nit get easily scared and therefore preventing you from panic selling. And lastly, is studying the market. It id an essential thing to do as an investor to be able to know when to sell and when to buy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 11, 2018, 12:28:09 AM

Very sound advice and a good starting point. Also try to find your niche as only then you really excell in Point 2.
Example: I really like AI so I know more what's going on in this area than in others. If there is a new ICO I can get a grasp quickly if the idea is actually a true innovation or merely a copycat project with some slightly improved specs on paper). Some others might find their niche in Platform and Infrastructure projects or dApps.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Basic. Every investors should know this unless he is an all-out player in investment or he is truly devoted to the program or project which I doubt that it is still a good act to be done in investment as risks are always involved there.

Not even worth noting at. Find the difference between throwing cash in garbage and investing recklessly. Probability plays on both. Whether someone returns you something or you simply throw your paper money in the trash plainly.

It is a simple concept as the supplies are high in the market and price tends to drop and bonuses could come in for people to be encouraged to buy more in what coin was offering that bonus especially in the initialization of the ICOs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
April 10, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Wow 6 hours a day on the market, thats good time to spend on something. It is like full time trader duty only.  Tongue Well, yeah obviously spending more time on something is always excels you in that one and trading is thing which needs time and patience for yourself to work on the market. Thumb rule is dont spend much or which you cant afford to loose, so yeah that the first thing we need to consider as well.
You also forgot to mention very important point and thats, dont trade with your greediness and other emotions otherwise loss is for sure there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
April 10, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

My advice would be to invest in small caps and ICO that are making money already. Pareto has launched their platform recently. In that space Cindicator is also looking good. Hacken is making money and has a super low market cap right now. If you want to put a year or longer Matrix AI, Wanchain and Ziliqa look very promising. If you look at those you could also add rchain to the mix.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 11:30:18 AM
Before investing in anything, you need to prepare very carefully for this, if you understand what I mean. I think it's best to allocate a lot of time for this and try investing only if you really know that the project is wonderful. And he will be able to bring you a lot of money
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 10, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

I totally agree with these points and references but other than there are many things that has to be taken care of in order to invest effectively .
I would always recommend to take an extremely calculative risk in investing . Some level of risk is obviously always involved with it . Along with the risk factor , always make sure that you invest on the right place and in the right coin after completely studying the coin and analyzing its potential in the future . An expert advise always helps at this point .   
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 10, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

This is really helpful to new investors coming in here. I would like to add some pointers as well to make an effective investment so that you can profit.

If you're a beginner when it comes to investments always seek guidance from a mentor that has proven his success when it comes to investments. There are lots of people that you can follow through social media and try to interact or join groups that do have the same goals as what you do. Always invest into something that interests you most so that you will have fun and as well be eager to seek more knowledge with the product or project and last but not the least always have a goal on which amount of profit that you're trying to hit or reach. Setting goals will help you capitalize your time and resources.
The first thing I want to mention here is that DON'T FOLLOW ANYONE!  

Never follow any Telegram group or any Twitterati Guru like a cunt/cult follower. They are the ones who take benefit of blind following and enjoy profit out of small and rookie investors. Instead try to observe these groups and trade on your own understanding. Try to comprehend it in their terms (try to understand the psyche of orator/narrator). Then draw down those in your own perception. Most of these groups are only meant for dumping on these blind followers. They buy their bags before announcing anything and after announcement in the channel, when people FOMO, they dump it hard on small investors. Try to be a smart investor and not a blind follower!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 10, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
In order to invest effectively you need to be able to choose the right project I think that over time it will be easy for any investor
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 10, 2018, 10:12:04 AM
It is most profitable to invest when currency prices are low and it does not matter whether you buy coins or invest in any project
Activity: 29
April 10, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
Analyze teams experience and white-paper; after this determine whether the business model combined with the team will have future success in specific industries. It is also a good idea to research current market leaders and competitors before investing in any project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
April 10, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
For me, first you should always get help from a mentor who has proven his success and its all about learning. Secondly, dont't invest in things that you don't know, you will easily lose money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
It is about learning. If you intend to just jump in and make a lot of money you should think first that if it were that easy, everyone would be a millionaire by now. It is not like that at all.

Really nowadays most of people are just investing and nothing more, they learn nothing and know nothing. Unfortunately the crypto currency turned to be just a tool for earning, not a progressive technological sphere
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Several cases can be debated in this post..
First of all, if you expect crypto to change your life, then you should/might invest more then you afford to loose.
Surplus is risk and gamble, but more measured and valued - then gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 10, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
What about 50/25/25 rule to max profits and min risk?

For those who don't know this rule, it means you allocate 50% your investment capital in BTC, 25% in big cap currencies (above 5 million cap) and 25% in low cap currencies.

Is any of you using this rule? How is it working in bare market?

I suppose you can do this if you don't wanna risk it. It seems appropriate for fund managers but not for the usual investor here. Just like the others, I usually go to support only the tokens I've handpicked, even if it has a low market cap. I use the law of averages technique to bring down my investment per token and when it booms, I cash out. It's been working for quite awhile now.
Pages:
Jump to: