Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 13. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
first understand the system / how to work the project, if you already understand then we dare to invest in it, do not ever invest where you do not understand about it, could happen you will be in disadvantage and they do not want to be responsible
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
thanks a lot for this information really widens my perspective about cryptocurrency. now i know how to administer my coins and tokens. this will help a lot of newly comers in crypto before they really get into investing.   
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
The best way to invest for me is to buy digital currencies which we think are lower in price. Buy only those that are popular and recommended by the experts. Be ready to put them on hold for long terms. I'm not recommending trading to the newbies but it is alright for the experienced ones. Use only the money that we can afford to lose and make those money work for us.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 06, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

You have a point here, another thing is, do not lay all your eggs in one basket, because some projects that seems good after all research may turn into scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
You have taken the right course, but have hinted at everything. The first item is the most important for any investor, whether a beginner or a person with experience. You always need to invest so much money that will not worsen your life and you can afford to lose it. The second point I would reformulate - before making an investment, the project must undergo a careful selection and analysis. The idea of ​​the project is important, its relevance, novelty. The team should be public and have experience in this area. White paper must be grammatically compiled and not contain errors, disclose all information and details about the project. It is necessary to have a roadmap for the project. The third point I think applies to traders, but not to investors. The investor is looking for a project invested in which he will repeatedly increase the funds invested in him (the new Facebook, Google, Apple), but does not deal in any way with the trade. On the fourth point, we can say that starting to invest in a project, it is important to know the market, but it can not grow all the time and therefore you need to be prepared for everything. But after the night there is always a day and it's important to have patience. With a decrease in the rate of averaging, and with the growth of parts to sell and fix profits.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
Thanks for this.
I would want to invest more if I had more coins but for now all I can do is research the coins.
Yes this would advise would wake up other traders that trading in rush time. Well in terms of investing must have patience to wait effort on searching and be kind of others to see what did they do if good or not so that some ideas will appear on ur strat.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 07:19:49 AM
The first rule is that you do not need to buy one coin for all the money, but look for a few different options in order to get a profit in the future.
Activity: 195
April 06, 2018, 07:18:24 AM
To be honest, I think that you should make your own research before investing in something. During Bitcoin rally to $ 20,000 people were buying everything to get more profit. And now they are crying that alts portfolio is going down.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
April 06, 2018, 07:16:54 AM
There are a number of theorems you need to know for sure.
1: You need to think carefully and spend a lot of time researching the market.
2: Read as much information as possible everyday.
3: Let's look at the investment work as a formal job.
4: Hold on to the mentality and trust your investment decision.
These are the theorems you must remember before investing in a certain currency. Understand this, you beat a lot of other traders.
Activity: 111
April 06, 2018, 07:12:19 AM
very good advice sir, it seems that you are very experienced in trading currency crypto, we await your next suggestion suggestion  Smiley
Activity: 742
April 06, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
If you want to invest with your money in a right place so I am just suggest you you can try crypto currency market or if you know how to trade with crypto currency so it is a best time or it is a best place for you to invest your money because crypto currency is a most effectively for investing money. In this time perfect time for invest your money so don't let to join crypto currency trading, then you can buy some altcoin and make a trading very safely.
Activity: 111
April 06, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
investing in crypto currency without proper verification is like building an over head bridge without a foundation, some one needs to apply caution and carefulness, i think is the key to invest effectively in altcoin.

what do you think  ?
The right points, I would add "to get used to the fact that the market is volatile, to be calm and do not ask every day the question: sell or hodl??!".
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 06:18:21 AM
Exactly these are very helpful thoughts to remind us. These are basic rules in investing especially in cryptocurrencies which are very essential especially that we have no control of the market prices. More importantly, we should spend or invest within our limits. This is a very risky activity and it involves our hard earned money. These can be an effective reminders to us. However, it always rely on ourselves in every decisions we make.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
Well furthermore, don't panic sell since many traders these days are selling their coins because of the temptations they feel. If it's red, buy more, if it's green then decide whether to grab the opportunity to have the profits or not.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
April 06, 2018, 04:32:42 AM
investing in crypto currency without proper verification is like building an over head bridge without a foundation, some one needs to apply caution and carefulness, i think is the key to invest effectively in altcoin.

what do you think  ?

To have a successful and effective investment it's very important to have a full knowledge about the things you wanted to invest. It is good to have a much higher percentage of having a profit than to suffered from losses. For being a good investor we need to have a better and right strategy therefore we're not easily making fool by others. Being smart and awareness in your surrounding may help us to have effective investment.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
You are right, the last item is the main one Smiley
I want to add: Don't react on any pump signals from different "professional crypto investors". As practice shows - this does not end well for you.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 03:10:02 AM
I completely agree with you. If someone wants to make benefit from his or her investment then he/she have to follow this instruction. One thing I also want to add here just keep emotions out of the process and make any decision from your knowledge.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 01:16:10 AM
I agree with this specially on the part that says "Be patient". That is really one of the important traits of being an investor because if you are not going to patient then you will lose a lot of money trying to invest on the coins.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

Simple, important and very effective rules.
Of course there is one more important fifth rule: "do not put all the eggs in one basket."
I mean the rule of diversification of  investments. A long time ago I studied the course on investment. In different instruments, not only in crypto-currencies. And there one of the main rules was - to have a minimum of 10 directions for investment which are independent from each other . Because only such a strategy can significantly protect in an unforeseen situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
April 06, 2018, 01:09:57 AM

Good general investment advice. Unfortunately most people will not follow it. They will sell the dump and buy the pump.
Pages:
Jump to: