Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 8. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 252
May 13, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
1) $DYOR
2) Risk management
3) HODL
4) thank me later

Those who have eyes see! This comment is worth gold and when i found a comment like this came the following question? Are we prepared to truly learn and find true help? This comment is an example of how we have to improve our analysis and market choice. Therefore thank the young man above.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:51:54 PM
yes, it is a good advice for beginners who want to start a trade in crypto. before buying a coin, you should first observe the price chart. buy at a cheap price, after the price goes up then we start selling it.
trading in crpto must be ready to lose, in order to gain profit.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 05:39:54 PM
You can invest on coins, that you know them really good. You need to be patient when you invest on crypto. You are right.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
Effective investment needs lots of attention and keenness in the investment ventures  you chose to pursue. For an effective investment, one needs to have a keen eye for good projects, evaluating them thoroughly to ensure that the products they offer are market relevant, this will help enure that you don't,invest in coins that will fail. You also have to study the market trends well and understand when to buy and when to sell and which coin to invest in
Activity: 450
May 13, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.
Nice compliment. I liked this really!
Now 80% new comer invest money without thinking and researching. Its really rubbish. After few days they go to dogs. Actually they think money is a leaf of tree. But not at all, no risk no gain. Without research you can't get money properly. Best wishes all. Please make sure before invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 05:11:30 PM
There are a lot of strategies of effective investing. My strategy is hold as BTC as altcoins for long term. Altcoins - top-20 preferably
Activity: 211
May 13, 2018, 05:09:28 PM
You say these four are very reasonable. First of all, don't invest in things that you don't know, so it's easy to lose money. Secondly, because of the difference between the encryption market and other markets, we need more patience to wait for the opportunity. Besides, your investment plan is also very important. If you execute it according to your investment plan, the risk will be reduced a lot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
Thanks for the rules , but there are many other rules , most importantly don't be greedy and withdraw sometimes the minimum for other investments , ie diversifitsirovat
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
Mostly investing effectively involves not allowing anyone else make your decisions for you when it comes to your coins. Do research and make your own decision. Also, never buy at a bull market, always wait for the prices to go down before you start buying coins as that is the best way to make the most amount of money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
May 13, 2018, 03:05:57 PM
1) $DYOR
2) Risk management
3) HODL
4) thank me later
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
May 13, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
The day trading advice is solid, but I question why you want to be a day trader at all? Do you really want to gamble all of your money on the short term volatility of a market that is blatantly manipulated? Day trading seems more sensible in a mature market that isn't susceptible to "pump and dumps"
Activity: 49
May 13, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
Thank you very much. Your four-point investment knowledge made me understand that I will try to achieve the above four points. I think that investing in cryptocurrency is an interesting thing.
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 02:54:26 PM
I know that many people lose valuable time in vain. But I also know people who make a profit and at the same time have fun. That will help you P2PS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
 https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 07:20:19 AM
thanks for the great advice my friend, i will do this for me to have a great profit in time
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
May 13, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
Know more about the subject of investment than others. Watch the coin not only at the time of buying and selling, but constantly. Have a plan when and how you will leave the purchased asset. Diversify investments on coins, investment horizons and markets.
Activity: 392
May 13, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
We should also write about the importance of investment diversification. This is important in any investment, including in the crypto currency
Activity: 9
May 13, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
Only one word to add, diversify https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/8-mib-8-3765425
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 07:13:18 AM
Each participant has his own method. Describe each is inefficient. And I think it depends on the situation.
Activity: 240
May 13, 2018, 07:07:38 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

I agree. I think before you can do any invest, you should have a good business plan on how you would foresee and follow through with your investment. I think many people in this market have been just "winging" it in terms of choosing and venturing on projects which they invest in. It's not an effective way because this market will really eat you up if you come in unprepared. Therefore, it's better if you invest with all the tools and knowledge appraised so that you can't be regretful even if the project goes south because you know that you did your best to prepare for it.
Thorough research of the target investment is important. This is to assess all the angles in the business. Part of it is to assess the risk involve. Being compulsive in investment have a higher chance of failure. So be keen to the details of the business.
Activity: 98
May 13, 2018, 06:57:09 AM
Effective investing is what everyone expects. First of all, I must have a passion for the new market, to get rich, to accept risks. Followers must be knowledgeable about this market; Accumulate experience by learning from your predecessors, experts, and experiences; Regularly update and research the market, have a keen eye on issues to make quick, timely and decisive
thank u for sharing ur experience
Pages:
Jump to: