Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 5. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:31:39 AM
You should understand that the success of investments in crypto currency depends on the correct choice of digital money. It is important to use a profitable crypto currency, which will not lead you to losses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 05:31:26 AM
Each person has a unique investment strategy, so no one like you, find yourself a reasonable investment strategy and see if it is a secret to live on the Crypto market, if you share it all Everyone who does this will not be good anymore.
Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
My opinion before you spend money on buying digital coins, find out how risky these investments are, what results can be expected from them, in which currency it is more profitable to invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:27:19 AM
I think to invest effectively and not easily fall in too small a value, you should try with a small number, and find out whether the coin is good or not, use the feeling to be able to predict precisely, if it is bought, when the coin up, you can sell some of it at that price and some in the price above the market.
Activity: 364
June 20, 2018, 05:24:52 AM
Each investor has his own investment strategy, I used to stick to this investment strategy: buy crypto coins and keep them in my wallet. Now I understand that this is not an effective strategy, but you need to constantly monitor the news of the crypto project, and based on them to make decisions.
Activity: 476
June 20, 2018, 05:19:56 AM
Thank you for this guide. I also can add some steps: don't stop learning, never buy assets for high price, never sell in minus.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:15:54 AM
Take time to learn first the movement of cryptocurrency market. Read as many as you can to be get familiarize with the market movement and also the process. By that time, you will know where and when to invest for you to gain profit.

Without effective knowledge, it is impossible to invest because within second the market will change, so we have to learn many new things about the market and its fluctuation. This makes people learn more about the market and charts to understand the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:12:20 AM
probably actually all it can get a result if the patient. many cases people invest too panicked by the circumstances that caused them to sell despite the losses they are experiencing. If the patient and holding long amounting I am sure the results obtained will be great.
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.
I think to do day trading do not need to spend so much time. I know guys who are quite enough 1-2 hours a day to get their 3-5%. But for beginners of course it will take more time
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
June 20, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
I will add one more important rule. Only work with people you trust completely. And that only within certain limits, having supported them with the legal agreement.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
June 20, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
discussion is the most important thing to find a good option to invest. remain patient, do research and focus work to get maximum results. never sad what has happened now.
You're right. I am never sad and disappointed when prices are falling during this period. I and many others believe that prices will increase at the end of the year.
Activity: 85
June 20, 2018, 04:51:41 AM
Effective investing is what everyone expects. The crypto money market has high potential and there are many options for investors. Investment in projects with good project and effective consultants is considered successful investment.
Activity: 32
June 20, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
A simple thing you could do as an investor is buying when there is a price dip. It is better to invest in the best ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 244
June 20, 2018, 12:56:53 AM
Take time to learn first the movement of cryptocurrency market. Read as many as you can to be get familiarize with the market movement and also the process. By that time, you will know where and when to invest for you to gain profit.
Activity: 105
June 19, 2018, 04:07:04 PM
I would also add here a point for those who want to invest money, rather than trading on the stock exchange. - Invest money in a reliable currency and keep it for a long time. This is the key to success.
Activity: 176
June 19, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
"
I suggest that anyone who considers doing investment should gain first on hand knowledge about cryptocurrency and should atleast have somebody with experience who will mentor you and guide you on doing such thing. Do not invest all your property instead try to invest money that no matter what what will happen with your investment, it will be fine with you if you loose it. During bear market, don't panic instead you must hold your coin and do not sell below what you had invested and allow time to let this coin be back on track.

Very good, but we should confess that most of the time we are trying to go right into investing or trading, considering that we are already ready for that and having enough knowledge."
Activity: 201
June 19, 2018, 08:36:00 AM
If you want to get invest effectively, you must dedicate your time in crypto though it may eat most of your time, but when you have the perseverance, you will surely gain a profit in bitcoin/altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 19, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
The best practice (in my opinion as an old lame man) to invest effectively is to look for something that you would like to utilize on top of the idea of selling it in the future. If you like trucks, choppers, bobbers, then invest on it and sell it on demand. So in case nobody wants to buy it, you can enjoy it yourself... therefore, the money you had put in there will never be wasted.

If you will invest in bitcoin without planning of using it as a payment tool in the future is useless... If one day the price goes back to a dime, you will be sorry. But if you will use it as money no matter what price it goes down to, then there will be no regrets at all.
Activity: 103
June 19, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
The most important rule is always invest as much as you are ready to lose. You can not invest all your money at once. Also, it is important to diversify assets in your investment portfolio. When choosing a project, pay attention not only to the idea of ​​the project and WP, ​​but also to authoritative opinions about the project.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
The conclusion is very good. Why is there a lot of people in the market losing money? It is because of their blind investment that they do not even know the name of the project! Is it funny? Your article is really good! Thank you for sharing!
Pages:
Jump to: