Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 9. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:55:49 AM
the best time to invest effectively is to know when the currency value is low or when i is expected to rise then you can buy and resell the coin when you believe the time is right. the resell can be over a short period of time or after a long period of time. there are advantages and disadvantages of holding the coin for too long. the advantage, the coin is yours and can be used as a payment method while the disadvantage is in the case of the coin losing its value then you have to wait again for the value to increase
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
Investing effectively is very vital. Because in every investment the purpose is to gain profit. In other to invest effectively you must first have to know and understand what you are investing in. Do a good research. Get to know what the market is pointing at.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 02:46:57 PM
Great guidance, reflects almost the same rules that I prefer to follow. I also can advise everyone to strictly follow their plan and self developed trading strategy.
Activity: 122
April 23, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
Howard Marks describes two ways to profit from markets: (1) Hold more of the things that rise and less of the things that fall, and (2) cycle adjustment, or trying to have more risk exposure when markets rise and less when they fall.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
April 18, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

I agree. I think before you can do any invest, you should have a good business plan on how you would foresee and follow through with your investment. I think many people in this market have been just "winging" it in terms of choosing and venturing on projects which they invest in. It's not an effective way because this market will really eat you up if you come in unprepared. Therefore, it's better if you invest with all the tools and knowledge appraised so that you can't be regretful even if the project goes south because you know that you did your best to prepare for it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

In the list of rules diversification is absent. Diversify your investments and you will be confident about your savings. Of course the currencies falls together their rates are still different. So it is possible to make yourself secure.
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
Well said, someone will learn from it. But, some of us will not listen as like the "do not trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets", because everyone tries, and some of us can be succeed in even less time.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
The crypto money market has high potential and there are many options for investors. investment in projects with good project and effective consultants is considered successful investment.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 04:18:08 AM
Also, do not buy a single coin. Our capital should be divided into several coins.
my experience, all in on ethereum and until now my capital has not come back yet.

To invest effectively if we have enough money to invest the product that we need. These is the best way to anyone to create wealth and becomes financially independent.
Activity: 308
April 15, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
Effective investing is what everyone expects. First of all, I must have a passion for the new market, to get rich, to accept risks. Followers must be knowledgeable about this market; Accumulate experience by learning from your predecessors, experts, and experiences; Regularly update and research the market, have a keen eye on issues to make quick, timely and decisive
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 03:00:52 AM
Well investing is a risk especially when you're new to it so  before investing be sure to check the project you want to invest with and invest only what you think you can afford to lose because investing is like a game you win you lose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 15, 2018, 12:58:48 AM
discussion is the most important thing to find a good option to invest. remain patient, do research and focus work to get maximum results. never sad what has happened now.

In other way make an investment always when you get enough profit from it. Don't be panic of what is happened in the market. Be patient and take more time when you decide to invest in order to become a successful investors.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
you have good point here. Read as much information about project when before investing a coin. don't take a coin with all the money and don't take a single coin.
Agree with you!
I also prefer long term investment and before invest I usual spend a lot of time for the investigation of market and product.
Activity: 101
April 14, 2018, 06:46:11 AM
These are really helpful, but we should consider being calm because panicking make everything worse. The market is always not stable that causes the investors to panic and deciding without thinking. Do some research and understand how the market is suppose to work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

Those 4 steps are good suggestion for a newbie before they want to become a trader, but for me, if you want to do trading effectively, take a risk, do not panic whatever happens in the market, even you should buy more when the price is bleeding
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
It is necessary to invest only those money that is not afraid to lose, it is also necessary to diversify your deposit in 2-3 altcoins.
Activity: 119
April 14, 2018, 06:09:22 AM
Howard Marks describes two ways to profit from markets: (1) Hold more of the things that rise and less of the things that fall, and (2) cycle adjustment, or trying to have more risk exposure when markets rise and less when they fall.
copper member
Activity: 70
April 14, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
You need to share your assets and check out several trading strategies. Someone prefers to buy basic coins and just hold them, someone works with unpopular. It's purely personal.
Activity: 48
April 12, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
Search for the best projects to invest correctly and safely, and with a high probability to make a profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
I do not believe in people, especially investors who have not lost money. Any loss gives experience and deeper understanding. On mistakes learn, cryptocurrency no exception.
Pages:
Jump to: