Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest effectively? - page 15. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 09:22:26 PM
discussion is the most important thing to find a good option to invest. remain patient, do research and focus work to get maximum results. never sad what has happened now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 09:12:14 PM
The best thing or best item to remember really is item number 1 as enumerated by OP.
We need only invest what we can afford to lose, if you have a lot of extra money at your disposal then all the better.
And we buy on dips, and sell on highs. Having said that, your reference will be the buying price of your coin, understand that there are a lot of fluctuating series in this market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 09:08:45 PM
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

Only one thing comes to mind, ETHEREUM. It seems to be on a mega sale right now. Its so undervalued compared to its potential impact on the world right now.

If you want to invest effectively you probably should add #5. Buy Ethereum
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 08:57:26 PM
1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.

This exactly is the summary of all trading tips that I've read so far. And by far most useful and practical.
Many thanks for this OP. What I like best is number 1 item, cause people tend to forget and risks personal properties  in the porcess
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 05, 2018, 08:50:05 PM
I could also add that once you invest and the price goes down in large percentage do not panic and sell immediately, just be patient and wait for the investment to return to the price.

This is an important aspect, the most important thng is to hodl and buy the dip when things are going wrong,
don't listen to FUD, make researches your self, and don't borrow to buy altcoins, so that way, you have no reason to panic.

in everything, trade wisely,
hodl wisely.
lets make more tokens mate!

I believe i will follow this tightly, to guide my path and direction
and yes it is best to invest an affordable money.
Thanks everyone  for your knowledge imparted to me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
I could also add that once you invest and the price goes down in large percentage do not panic and sell immediately, just be patient and wait for the investment to return to the price.

This is an important aspect, the most important thng is to hodl and buy the dip when things are going wrong,
don't listen to FUD, make researches your self, and don't borrow to buy altcoins, so that way, you have no reason to panic.

in everything, trade wisely,
hodl wisely.
lets make more tokens mate!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 07:01:20 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 06:56:09 PM
Thanks for this.
I would want to invest more if I had more coins but for now all I can do is research the coins.
Activity: 196
April 05, 2018, 05:24:28 PM
Thanks for your guidance my mate. I hope it will be benefited for all the people who are interested in investing here. We want more investor, to expand the crypto all over the world.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 04:22:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: