Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 5. (Read 7108 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1303
July 20, 2020, 09:38:49 AM
In this moment I think that you have to invest in altcoins, they are doing well. Try  to give a look to the coin between 100 and 200 in mcap position. Check defi project and evaluate if they are good. But remember to have always 50% of your wallet in btc for the eventuality of a bull run!
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 20, 2020, 09:14:36 AM
if I have a capital of $ 1.5K, I will choose BNB as my investment because I'm seen that the development of BNB is getting better and better
there is always a very positive update and of course it will make BNB up
It's a smart choice, use that money to buy BNB and hold for the long term. In addition, you can still participate in Binance's IEO and, if you're lucky, you can become a winner and get a lot of profits from it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
July 20, 2020, 09:07:14 AM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

If you are thinking for a long term Bitcoin is the best for that, however, if you want day trade methods of course you need to go through
with altcoins of course, and use coinmarketcap to find good altcoins that has a good market volume. And you can use 500$ for it. This will depend in your hand of how you gonna multiply it in the exchange anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
July 20, 2020, 08:57:09 AM
...I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Even if you had experience trading cryptocurrency, you would not be able to earn quickly. Using risky schemes would result in you losing your Deposit in the shortest possible time. But there are really working schemes to get a profit by participating in IEO, which are held on top exchanges. But the budget you specify will not be enough for this.

not really, the important thing is how you see the market situation, for 2 months the btc has not experienced a drastic increase or decrease.
but some altcoins experienced a very high increase in a period of 7 days, 14 days, 30 days.
I will mention the names of the coins BAND, ERD, KAVA, and many others.
You can see the graphic on Coingecko for more details.

Of course, when the dominance of bitcoin has decreased, many altcoins show a good profit. But this growth is not shown by all altcoins and you need to make the right choice. And in this case, you will need experience to make the right investment, otherwise you will get a loss instead of a profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
July 20, 2020, 08:53:17 AM
for now, it's better you invest in the top coin in there Coinmarketcap, and if you expect fast profits it cannot be ascertained because the ups and downs of the crypto market are always unexpected.
If you’re a beginner and want to expect a tokens that you think that you’re safe go and choose in top list in the market because it will hard for you to find a legitimate new project in the market. If you’re planning to invest in IEO’s, these will be a hard start for you.  I suggest investing in BTC, ETH, and BNB those are tokens that have reputation and good coins to invest while you’re learning about how to invest in other tokens. It’s a matter of time and effort before you can proceed for investing in other tokens. You should also keep your tokens in safe wallet and always update.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 20, 2020, 07:54:44 AM
for now, it's better you invest in the top coin in there Coinmarketcap, and if you expect fast profits it cannot be ascertained because the ups and downs of the crypto market are always unexpected.
Investing in the top altcoins in this market as well, it will help you to be safer in this market. But if you want to be more profitable, you need to be interested in IEO or DeFi projects at the moment
The more the risk, the more profit there will be. That is the rule in this market and all other markets. So make your own research and make the right investment decisions
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 20, 2020, 07:01:49 AM
I think $1500 is more than enough to invest in the cryptocurrency in this time because now the crypto is in the situation of mid-range price which indicating a gradual upward movement could be possible in the recent time. You can get many coins and choose it from the Coinmarketcap website according to your risk taking capability. I think you should first invest $1200 in front runner coins in the top50 and remaining $300 bet in the coin which are newly evolving because these coins make you millionaire in very short period. You should invest for Datum, STQ, CHSB which may gifted you in very short time. So, go ahead and do your own math.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
July 20, 2020, 06:52:56 AM
My advice, you need to first study the choice of coins that you want to enter as an investment list before seeking the advice and opinions of others. That way you can see the relevant opinions based on the analysis you have made first. Take a look at the VET coin and buy order at a price of around $ 0.013, this is my suggestion, or you can buy a TERA or LUNA coin as your investment, this is based on my consideration for an investment that wants a profit. Maybe you want a safer investment as a form of investment diversification so I suggest USDT.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
July 20, 2020, 06:31:10 AM
I think it is better to invest on real estate, rather than to invest with a new coin or new project that has no guarantee for a good profit even for a long term. But i guess it would be much better if you just put your 1,500 usd into top coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Because it has more assurance that can give you a profit in the long run.
investing in real estate during the coronavirus is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. We don't know when there will be positive movements in the real estate market. cryptocurrency and stocks are now the most relevant areas for investment
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 20, 2020, 05:09:16 AM
The capital available is not that large ($1,500). So I would request the OP to devote at least 50% of that amount for investment in Bitcoin. The remaining 50% can be used for investment in high-risk assets. Either you can invest in established coins such as Ethereum, or you can go for some of the promising ones such as Cardano and Chainlink. But don't invest in too many coins. At the most, you can invest in 5 different coins.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 20, 2020, 04:54:18 AM
I think you can use that much money for daily trading, you can choose coins have fluctuating movements on the Exchange. But daily trading requires enough time to monitor price charts, so you must not have a busy life.

But if you want to invest long-term, without having to monitor price charts every day, then you can choose potential coins that are in top 10-30.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 20, 2020, 04:42:51 AM
...I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Even if you had experience trading cryptocurrency, you would not be able to earn quickly. Using risky schemes would result in you losing your Deposit in the shortest possible time. But there are really working schemes to get a profit by participating in IEO, which are held on top exchanges. But the budget you specify will not be enough for this.

not really, the important thing is how you see the market situation, for 2 months the btc has not experienced a drastic increase or decrease.
but some altcoins experienced a very high increase in a period of 7 days, 14 days, 30 days.
I will mention the names of the coins BAND, ERD, KAVA, and many others.
You can see the graphic on Coingecko for more details.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
July 20, 2020, 04:34:34 AM
It's not easy to make quick money on any investment, the key to success is in the patience we have. So with a capital of $ 1500,
to be able to get quick money on cryptocurrency can be said to require luck. You better invest entirely in Bitcoin, because investing
in altcoins cannot guarantee profits. But if you can be patient until next year, I suggest investing in ETH and LTC.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
July 20, 2020, 03:41:21 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 20, 2020, 02:41:41 AM
im trying to find the asnwer to the same question too. Hold big amounts in crypto is too risky for me..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 20, 2020, 02:33:29 AM
Some good medium to low cap coins would be a good start, especially ones that stake. Yesterday and the day before I invested a grand in ZAP. This is a low cap oracle that is just about to take off and can easily 10 x from here over the next few months. I have capital tied up in bigger cap coins but to really grow the multiple you need to find some gems. I bought BAND at 1.63 bucks and is now 4 bucks, so waiting for that to 10 x from here and only one month's staking will give me back my capital.  Smiley.. Do you own research but check TOP 100 DEFI projects and check LIST OF ORACLES..as these are the hot projects to make big multiples and then invest in blockchains like ada, erd, zil for example that will compete with ethereum. IOT projects like QUANT OVERLEDGER also are good to keep an eye on.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
July 20, 2020, 01:55:37 AM
Investing in the top altcoins in this market as well, it will help you to be safer in this market. But if you want to be more profitable, you need to be interested in IEO or DeFi projects at the moment
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 20, 2020, 01:04:19 AM
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
July 20, 2020, 12:42:20 AM
In my opinion, new coins are not that promising so I would like to suggest BTC or ETH to invest. These two crypto is still the best compared to any just be patient of holding for it and i'm sure you will get a good profit.
New coins are very difficult to get profits because their movements are slow, so a good investment in my opinion is still bitcoin. if you want a better investment of% 50 to bitcoin and% 50 to altcoin that's my suggestion
I will spend 70% of my assets investing in altcoins because new coins will usually be more profitable than coins in the top 10 CMC. Each person will have different ways of making money when participating in the crypto market and I am sure this is a good time for you to buy some potential coins.

You can choose the coins outside the top 400 CMC because there will be some potential coins waiting for awakening and that will be an opportunity to make your profits when the altcoin season comes back.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 19, 2020, 10:15:39 PM
Atleast invest half of it on Bitcoin then the rest in altcoins. Just do your own research on what alts to buy. You can also do short trading but you have to be very careful. Goodluck!
I agree! When you don't know which coin to invest, then invest in the top coins such as BTC, ETH,.. By doing that, you'll have a "safe" investment. However, it doesn't guarantee you any profit. First of all, to be able to earn money out of this market, you should learn how the market works, from there you can know where to buy and where to sell!
Pages:
Jump to: