Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know a good project? - page 2. (Read 5352 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
Are you newbie and you say have a little money and want to invest in ICO? These words make you come back like a gambler.
ICO risk, even if the ICO successful price of the token is not likely to equal the price of ICO.
Do you have little money so you do not invest in top 20 coin? It is sure and can still be profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 02:12:09 PM
At first, I check project website. Then I check out their social media even telegram active or not. Then I check their ANN (Announcement) thread. Next different ICO review website and their popularity.
it is hard to df8ngd a good project abut you can use the help of your friends and they will help you or ask some people i  the forum
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 02:11:31 PM
i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
tjere are alot of ways to find out a good project and one of it is to ask your friends and peopel who know better that you
Activity: 450
November 10, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
At first, I check project website. Then I check out their social media even telegram active or not. Then I check their ANN (Announcement) thread. Next different ICO review website and their popularity.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 10, 2018, 02:09:59 PM
Well you need to carry out your own personal research about project and if you want to get a hand full of projects to invest in you can check the bounty section of this forum there you get a lot of them and the try to study their white papers in other to know the road map and potentiality, and also try to invest in good utility token's because their have long term goals.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:03:13 PM
I at first watched good projects at this forum. If participants of a forum with a high rank have in the signature a project, then I tried to study him. Generally high ranks have experience in the market and take good projects.
Activity: 322
November 10, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

If you are really a newbie in this business. Best of all invest in real coins. Coins from TOP 20. Perhaps they will not make a lot of XxX like other coins, but in any case they will grow and you will earn on it and not be left with a nose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 10, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
Many good projects have been in the growing market. Now a lot of Scam projects. It is better to invest in ICO with a finished product and in companies that already have experience in the market.
Activity: 625
November 10, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Well, can you entrust your money to strangers? Make your project analysis. Choose a field that interests you and look for information. What will happen if we show you, and the project turns out to be bad. You take the project and ask what they think. About him others.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
November 10, 2018, 01:41:41 PM
The potential of a good project cant be predicted so easily, there are projects which reached hard cap but couldnt list there tokens in months.. So its really hard to make profit with ICO at this moment, better to trade.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 10, 2018, 01:36:50 PM
There are different sites that collect information about new projects and form a rating, the rating should not be trusted, but it is convenient to look at the data there.
I always pay attention to the project team, to how everything is done, to the goals and objectives of the project - how real and relevant they are
It is also very good if the project at the initial stage has support or partnership with any already existing organizations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 10, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
I hope the little money is not all that you have got, because when it comes to any investment, cryptocurrency inclusive, you should only invest what you can afford to loose.
Most times, the first thing that should attract you to a project is that it must have MVP. Then research on the team to ensure that they are real and can be trusted.
After which you can begin to read the whitepaper to know more about the project.
good projects are ones that we can be absolutely sure and rely on so there are only few of them right now on the market
tjat is true a ssometimes a good project is hard to find and we think that it is i possible but we nees just to make more efforts
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 10, 2018, 01:34:28 PM
we are used to think taht good projectais a project which is talked about widely but it is not so somwtimes and we shpuld remekber abput it
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 10, 2018, 01:33:15 PM
I hope the little money is not all that you have got, because when it comes to any investment, cryptocurrency inclusive, you should only invest what you can afford to loose.
Most times, the first thing that should attract you to a project is that it must have MVP. Then research on the team to ensure that they are real and can be trusted.
After which you can begin to read the whitepaper to know more about the project.
good projects are ones that we can be absolutely sure and rely on so there are only few of them right now on the market
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 10, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
you can easily define a good project due to some peopel s reviews andd with the little help of your friends or concults
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
Activity: 277
November 10, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
Do your research  before you step in to one. Get information about the campaigns before you go for it.
Who is behind it? Have they done it before? Do they have a good story? Is everything look professionally etc.
watch if there are legendary and hero members who go for it, if they are it could be a sign.
And if something looks to good to be true, it probably is!
Enjoy the ride!

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 10, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
for know a good project you must to read a lot about the coin in whitepaper and  look the potential of the coin, because many coin are fools. So be careful for choose some project.

Also, do not be lazy to study other successful projects, perhaps in the same area as the project you are interested in. You need to have some understanding of how the market works and whether the project will be able to gain a foothold.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
I think people here overall gave good points. Always make a thorough research and don't get into fomo, also invest what you are comfortable with and always have an exit plan.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
November 10, 2018, 12:56:30 PM
Contrary to popular belief, whitepapers and information provided is not the best way to filter projects.

There are 2 classifications i go by when researching:

1) Security tokens, can the token be classified as a security for the project? Most ICO's will answer yes. Then you can immediately make a determination about what they are providing and seeking what they do. If what they are seeking to do is very simple, appearing to be a cashgrab that can be done without an ICO, then immediately this is a shitcoin.

There are very very few projects that are actually innovating or have a good enough marketing plan to be successful.

2) Coins, masternodes, pos, pow, simplistic coins are a dime-a-dozen and always have been. What really makes coins standout? New blockchains, new technology (not just algo's), but platforms in which ideas, and other projects can be built off of.

Consensus: It's not worth your time to invest into any ICO, unless you're in direct talks with the founders. Trade/invest into existing coins on the market, you will have more security and you already know that the project is successful, based on current engagement and how long they've been active for.
Pages:
Jump to: