Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know a good project? - page 4. (Read 5352 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2017, 10:40:45 AM
i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
Good projects comes also with good team, ideas and  application. Doing a lot of research is the best thing and weapon we can use against scam projects. Most of the people who are new to ICO investments are carried away by the too good to be true projects. This is actually my second time in an ICO bounty but it doesn't mean that I am good in choosing a good project because I still need to make an effort to identify every ICO I want to join. Take note that not all promising ICO's are having good projects so be vigilant. Just invest on how much you can afford to lose. In my case I can only afford to lose my time that's why I only spend my time on ICO bounties and choose not to invest my money.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 10:07:16 AM
for the moment I do not hear a very good project to invest but many articles say good projects will be released early this year, if you do not mind you better save the money first and start at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 27, 2017, 09:59:06 AM
i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
You must check info of ICO so serious. You can use many tools to check it.
Any investment always under risks.
P.S: Sorry for my bad English. I'm still work hard to improve my english
the first thing that you should do to check if the ICO is not scam is from knowing whos the persons involving the project,make a background check from every single individual if they are reliable and trustworthy,from that you may have a good sight in every ico
Activity: 225
November 27, 2017, 09:55:43 AM
Only one way research.

Look into everything such as :-

- Whitepaper
- Team
- Concept
- Social media
- announcement thread

Then instead of investing, take part in their bounty campaigns, learn about them, ask questions there is no need to rush into investing.
Activity: 406
November 27, 2017, 09:36:49 AM
 A grood project has website their white paper thir roadmap on their projects.developer and thier succesful projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 08:34:50 AM
- Strong team ( better if team have good adviser )
- Reasonable hard cap, not greedy.
- Good Idea, whitepaper
- !!No presale bonus, or a little bit!! ( at last time, people who bought on presale with bonus, often dump their coins )
- Social activity
- FOMO after whitelist closed

This is what I look at first of all at this time.

Think twice, before investment.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

its a good question.ypu can know a good project by seeing the whiepaper,the future of the product,which problem they solves with that product and finally the sale of the token of that product.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2017, 08:04:35 AM
It is very difficult to say and decide which one is a good project as you are newbie you can read all the threads as much you can and understand all about not completely but at least you will be getting idea about it which will help you to decide the project.
Activity: 308
November 27, 2017, 07:54:37 AM
you should have to check if the ICO's are not scam or fake you can see it on there white paper,the cap and token sale details especially on their bounty campaign promotion and the most important thing is you always check if the team is real by reading the project that they created.
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
November 27, 2017, 07:34:00 AM

Then you are in the best place as of now, There are different recommendations here in this thread and you can depend on their decisions since you do not have any experience on earning bitcoins or eth coins.
Activity: 308
November 27, 2017, 07:30:13 AM
everyone can say the project is good and promising but no one can say that it will really be,what i can suggest, do a further research about it. But if you really wanna know if it is really that good, check their stability like ETH and LTC in the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 04:47:13 AM
Ask inconvenient questions in telegram. For example, is there an real office. Where collected money will go, budget. Look at the team. Ask who was the investor already.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
November 27, 2017, 04:44:29 AM

Actually i always say to people the small trick to maintain how to check good ico.
First you have check the idea in whitepaper because its very importat.
Then check the team. Are they real or not?
Then check if they working product or not? If they have that mean they are legit.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 04:43:34 AM
First of all, you need to check projects's GitHub for regular updates, You check team if it is experienced, you check the idea and if has been already implied.
Activity: 186
November 27, 2017, 04:35:26 AM
There are many ICOs going on through this month but to me one of the best and potential ICO is AION. The AION TOKEN SALE will raise funds to continue working on bringing the third generation of blockchain technology into our lives. when we shall choose a a good ICO then we have to study on some terms of that Ico, they are: team members, whitepaper, product (finished or not), Roadmap, cap and token sale details etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
November 26, 2017, 06:21:31 PM
There comes a time when a good project should be connected with the real sector; we want this, or not. Only by tying together "real world" and "crypto world" can you protect yourself from bad investment.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
November 26, 2017, 11:27:45 AM
Check the information about the ico whether it is clear or not, and also check whitepaper, product and so forth.
November 21, 2017, 07:49:55 AM
To find good project . So check that also. Every good project have reputable developers. You should check team.  They must a roadmap, Whitepaper, product finished, use case for product, cap and token sale details and some scam ICOs are not presenting any roadmap. because ICOs i very risky. so better have a deeper research about project to avoid losses. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 07:28:15 AM
I think no trustly project for me
I looking for the new and trustly project but i can't find it

I know there is a old and good project here
Please share your opnions because we need this
Activity: 151
November 21, 2017, 06:16:36 AM
Read, read and learn and everything will be clear for you.
Pages:
Jump to: