Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 54. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
July 27, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
To know good coins and avoid scame coin is read carefully whitepaper, learn the coin projects, so Simple but need our foresight and prioritize our own feeling, because the decision is in our hands
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
to be honest I'm still a bit confused to pick which coins are good among the many coins let alone the longer the coin type becomes more and more of all the coins there are so many coins that do not have the potential to make a profit so from now on I just believe bitcoin and ethereum as both are proven good and potential
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:48:11 AM
A good coin is a coin that has a high interest and price. and usually, they remain stable when the market situation decreases. and this is rarely encountered on any coins. but there are some coins like that.
A full research on their team, whitepaper,hard cap and soft cap if its attainable and if the project idea looks solid and promising plus if it have a physical product its a plus too. You just need time to examine and research the good coins to hold its on your own what you need or token that you will buy.
Activity: 33
July 27, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
I personally invested in an ICO called MediBit for the following reason.

1. The concept/product that is needed, innovative and feasible in real life
2. A solid team with professional backgrounds
3. How well the whitepaper is written
4. If they have something standing out among other ICO

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242
Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Always check their project, Determine if it is beneficial to everyone. Sometimes they are just deceptive platforms and useless to users.
So it will eventually sell people as soon as they get it. So must always be careful in choosing.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

Thank You

I suggest to you to invest in the top coins only because that listed coins is very reliable and prevents you from getting scammed. Those coins can secure you and assure you that they will survive through time and will be good for your future. Trusting those listed coins may bring you safer and wealthier life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:17:42 AM
In order to know which coin is good for you, you should do proper research about it. Read the whitepaper, do the analytics of the project. Look at Hit if you can. At least a minimal analysis of managers and others. Just need to allocate a little time for this.
Activity: 38
July 27, 2018, 07:00:50 AM
To know which coin is good, you can see its ICO which is innitial copy of project. It provides all dominant features and platform it is runned based on. Especially you should see the list of partners which participate in building this coin and popular it in the market.
Besides, you can see the number of supporters and participants of this coin because an useful and potential coin will attract more and more people.
Activity: 142
July 27, 2018, 06:53:04 AM
Each coin has some kind of goal, one needs to thoroughly study the essence of this building and where this coin is used, for example, I have a coin odem and it is used within the educational institutions of some universities, I think it will grow!
Merit: 29
July 27, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

Thank You
You should check their whitepaper. You take a gander at how novel their project is and how the network would profit by it. At that point next is the group behind it which is extremely critical in the event that they're genuine or not. What's more, you can include a smidgen of additional research about it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 27, 2018, 06:38:51 AM
To find a good coin, you need a lot of time to study the projects of their White Paper and development teams. It takes a lot of time, but the reward will be good in the form of a large monetary profit.
Activity: 225
July 27, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
To know which coins are good I think you should learn about blockchain technology, it's application to real life and have a great knowledge about it.
In this year I think is the year of platform coins and specifically I like Stellar, it's used by a lot of project in this year, I think it will be developed and used more in this year and next year.
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42
July 27, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
Other assets that need to be consider are videos, blog post and other contribution from the team of it's developers. Lastly, it should have it's own blockchain where they can launched there ICO to the market
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
You need to first reveal its dynamics, and additionally ask for feedback from professional investors. similarly, it's far worth investing in the ones coins which can be on each person's lips and have already performed tremendous stability.
Activity: 108
July 27, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

Thank You

maybe this for some people considered easy in choosing a coin, but for newbie difficult to choose coins. I think you have a lot to learn about coin analysis, you have to do research and also read white paper is the most important thing.
Activity: 151
July 27, 2018, 04:39:44 AM
To be honest, the current ICO project is only after market inspection. We can know if it has the potential. Many recent project coin prices are not very good.
Activity: 266
July 27, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
The best way to determine the level of goodness of a coin is to pay attention to the rating on ICO if the Rating is good the coin is good.
New coins today are very numerous, but I suggest that you choose coins that have been registered on TOP 20 only because it is a safe coin and has a lower risk of falling price than you choose a new coin after the ICO is complete.
Maybe a new coin is cheaper and the potential for growth may be good but it is very risky if there is a coin that falls in price then you will incur losses.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 04:30:18 AM
You should consult the crypto analysts on the ico review page. And your problem is that you have to study about its platform and its main application.

To be honest I have never seen good crypto analyst who could give good investment advices without getting paid by the project he promote. Or they have such low level of right choices that there is no sense to follow their advices Undecided
July 27, 2018, 04:14:10 AM
You should consult the crypto analysts on the ico review page. And your problem is that you have to study about its platform and its main application.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 04:11:27 AM
The key is due diligence, and I recommend that you read the ICO ratings, the team, and then the white paper.
Then search open source code at GTIHUB and ask professionals to determine the quality of the code.
Pages:
Jump to: