Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 24. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think now you can also get more money, because now the price of bitcoin is also cheap so you will also get a lot of money by waiting for a high selling price.

When you are waiting (holding the crypto), you do not make the money. When the market is low, it is possible to try the day trading business (for the experienced people only) or deal with the Bounties.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
 When the market is down people are ready to sell cheap. That should be a good time to buy if one can spare that capital hoping to sell when the price starts heading upward.
Activity: 29
If you buy now that the market is low and wait for recover, then the difference in prices will be your earning, you just have to be patient
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
Now the situation in the crypto currency market is very difficult, therefore most of the strategies do not work. The strategy of long-term storage of coins brings losses. I think that only daily trading can bring profit now.
Activity: 210
For the current situation, I think you can make money by buying coins while their prices are still low. Dont worry about it because its price can go up again and then you can sell when the price gets high. Just be patient and sooner you can gain profit from it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
day trade or join bounty program.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Simple answer , You just need to buy when it's low then sell high . The only thing that will let you lose is when it  falls deeper , so you have to make it sure it already fall too much before buying it so when it pumps you get a profit .
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
The only way to make money in this bearish market is by been smart and gallant
Making the right decisions
Doing the right things and selling the pump/ buying the dump

It takes a lot of researches and decisions too
Be brave for such to happen
Activity: 1
We can participate in the bounty activities to get paid.
Activity: 70
Evident and straightforward is to do exchanging. Purchase coins at less expensive cost and sit tight at the climb of costs. On the off chance that you don't have fiat cash to contribute at that point go for Bounty Campaign, there you had contribute just your chance and hardwork by posting sharing at Facebook, twitter, Telegram and some web-based social networking locales, from this you will procure coins, which you can offer it at Exchanges, however you require tolerance, the coins set aside long opportunity to be recorded at great costs. When they get climb you can offer them and procure great cash.
Activity: 116
I think that when the market falls, you can invest a lot of quality altcoin and wait patiently for a long time. Then you can join some quality bounty activities, get some bounty tokens and earn some money, but you have to be carefulscam
Activity: 252
It is not an easy task to trade in the bear season and you have to be very careful because when you think you have bought at a low price, the coin go down the more and you lose money. It's better to remain on the sidelines at times.

I agree. If you haven't special skills it is better to do nothing to prevent loosing money. But if you still want to make money on bearish market it is mostly by short positions.
Activity: 46
buy a few coins and hold them and if you are a professional trader you can trade daily to earn income when the market is not stable
I think buying more top coins is the best idea. In addition, you can invest in ICOs or in other altcoins. There are many altcoins not affected by the market fall. But it isn't always successful, because when the market goes down, everyone loses money. Being calm and waiting for the stability of the market is the best way you can do.
Activity: 137
If you are experienced and you know technical analysis then you can choose day trading but this is not the easy method and you might face loss so do your own research then do day trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
to be able to profit when the market is being fall. That is most likely to do is to cut losses. But if it's for me, not daring to implement this system. Because this is indeed a very big risk, and requires the preparation of a completely appropriate.
Activity: 191
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

It is so hard to earn profit from trading at this time. Almost Altcoins went down and be difficult to guess the recovery. So, choose doing Airdrop and Bounty is the safe choice at this time to make money
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
To make money on the fall of cryptology, you have to wait until the bottom of the coin falls, then buy it and wait for growth.
Activity: 81
In the event that you have enough judgment available, at that point you can exchange the market, you can contribute more cryptographic money, sit tight at the cost to rise and offer once more, you can likewise offer it, get it low, gain the center value contrast, or you can short the market. . They are on the whole great decisions. At the point when the market falls, the hazard is moderately huge, so be mindful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
There are a few ways I do for profit. Like doing a daily trade, although this result a bit. And if it's done every day surely the result will also be a lot but we must have the ability to see the market every day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
It is not an easy task to trade in the bear season and you have to be very careful because when you think you have bought at a low price, the coin go down the more and you lose money. It's better to remain on the sidelines at times.
It is quite risky if trading in such market conditions. Prices can suddenly go down and it's hard to bounce. Don't get stuck. Just monitor it, or make it a long-term investment. But it is quite difficult to predict whether prices will immediately bounce or become more saturated like this.
Pages:
Jump to: