Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate a person to work? - page 34. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 22
lumintoken.com
December 01, 2017, 09:57:59 AM
Memberi motivasi agar orang bekerja sesuai dengan ilmu dan minatnya, tugas kita adalah mengingatkan agar mereka sadar akan kehidupan yang lebih baik, kita berikan contoh contoh orang orang besar yang sudah berhasil bagaimana pola kerjanya.
Karena kebanyakan masyarakat belum sadar akan pentingnya kerja keras untuk melengkapi hidup masa yang akan datang
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
December 01, 2017, 09:48:47 AM
People's get motivated by the people who inspire them to go on what they want to achieve. We can also motivated if we have goals. People pursuing their dreams are the most motivated by a lots of things.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
December 01, 2017, 07:34:51 AM
Someone's can be motivate to work when they have inspiration, and also when they enjoy the company their always motivate to go at the office everyday.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 05:13:33 AM
as for me, there are two ways to motivate your subordinates
1 - raise the salary
2 - make them afraid of you and of being fired
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 02:54:41 AM
To motivate you must be positive, honest, encouraging and direct. Honest and motivation can be started anywhere and anytime. Attitudes and the way we handle ourselves around others, and the way we talk to each individual will build enthusiasm for others or within the work team. because good motivation is not through words alone, but an example of our own attitude / motivator.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 02:15:45 AM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
Now the best motivator is money or what first of all you need a person. So everything is very simple and should not be invented. Even the holiday coming is a very strong motivator of work.
Activity: 112
December 01, 2017, 02:07:06 AM
What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
Give them credit to their job well done. Recognise their effort especially when their work was great. one of the best way to motivate a person to work was to make them feel that they were somehow important. At the same time, increase on their salary.
Activity: 420
December 01, 2017, 01:51:33 AM
You can motivate them if you give credit of  their works and give them promotion for better salaries.
Activity: 99
December 01, 2017, 12:54:09 AM

$ . $

Nothing else needed to motivate someone's work, unless they are working for something else than money, as may be a good environment
Activity: 126
December 01, 2017, 12:52:43 AM
You cannot motivate someone who isn't willing to be motivated. Motivation starts at one's self.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 30, 2017, 06:54:40 PM
At least praise their previous works and reward them.
Activity: 154
November 30, 2017, 03:19:50 PM
Giving rewards and recognitions are essential for motivating people to continue working and do their best. Being acknowledge is a basic need for everyone as you feel that you matter and that you are important. Giving rewards also allows people to strive harder and do everything that they can.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 03:13:40 PM

I believe that salary increase or incentives will work best to motivate a person to work hard. I believe that rewarding system is an effective idea for a person to do better. In our company, absentism is a major proble. So our employer decided to add and additional attendance bonus, since then, it lessen the number of absentism rate and most of us strives to work hard just to get the attendance bonus.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 03:08:09 PM
Each employee has his own motivation and it would be ideal if you, as a leader, could pay attention to each of the employees to find out what is motivation for him (this is done using tests inside the company). After that, it would be necessary to develop a universal type of motivation that would increase the desire to work for the majority of workers
Activity: 34
November 30, 2017, 02:45:32 PM
Money, Money, and more Money
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
November 30, 2017, 02:34:35 PM
If we want to motivate to person to work we have to give enough salary to person  and we have to  ask problems of people and we have to find solution about their problems and we have to give to people enough time for holiday .
Activity: 51
November 30, 2017, 02:26:05 PM
Saying compliment to others will help to motivate their work because they can because When we hear compliments from other people, we feel joyful, and we can better improve our work so that others will be happy too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 30, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

Well, i still believe that the carrot is better than the stick. If a person is motivated to do something for that person's gain. If we're talking about employer employee relations then setting rewards for certain goals really sets motivation on. Much like how we always want to achieve everything in xbox. But for personal motivation, i make smaller goals to make way for my bigger goals then i reward myself with every goals achieved. The one that actually keeps me motivated are the records i keep of my goals

Well there's lots of ways to motivate a person towards work extrinsically; however, I believe that the best motivator is intrinsic. A person apart from oneself can only do so much to motivate another, but if the motivation comes from within it's easier because it's more potent, and it drives the person better while feeling happy about what he is doing. However, as a manager, you can provide rewards systems, you can make them feel at home at work in the sense that they can work freely through their own personal styles with feeling fulfilled with what they do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 01:09:26 PM
Pay him more, huh?
Activity: 24
November 30, 2017, 12:30:34 PM
You need to motivate person. First of all, you should understand - why did he come to you. If he needs high salary, tell him work hard for getting it. It is just example, but I tihnk you understand what I mean.
Pages:
Jump to: