Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 70. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You can motivate her by find a group or a organization about women's bitcoin. When she get friends on that group, i'm sure she want use bitcoins following her friends.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
very easy. just show her your own progress in bitcoin. or show her the successful personalities in bitcoin. you can also show her the document and related videos about the bitcoin. I think women are easy to motivate .

Yes you should teach woman that bitcoin is a currency. Once you are able to convenience this, then surely all the woman will be get attractive to bitcoins. The main reason of it is the love of woman for the money is greater than Man.
Yes very true loves money more women than men. Give way to earn money with bitcoin I'm sure they will be happy to learn, the most important thing she's interested in bitcoin.

Yes just simply tell them that bitcoin is an online digital currency that can be use to buy the things that they want.
For sure it can encourage and motivate them to use and learn bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Every day we see more women becoming interested in Bitcoin and as it becomes mainstream even more will come.

There is a site especially dedicated to women in bitcoin:

http://bitcoinwoman.com/

I think that women would only become interested in Bitcoin if it is so popular that women cannot go around it any more. I am sure that know there are some women that make use of Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
very easy. just show her your own progress in bitcoin. or show her the successful personalities in bitcoin. you can also show her the document and related videos about the bitcoin. I think women are easy to motivate .

Yes you should teach woman that bitcoin is a currency. Once you are able to convenience this, then surely all the woman will be get attractive to bitcoins. The main reason of it is the love of woman for the money is greater than Man.
Yes very true loves money more women than men. Give way to earn money with bitcoin I'm sure they will be happy to learn, the most important thing she's interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506

Girls like to spend money, i think it's should be the main factor of motivation, show to your woman how to spend bitcoin and she will be interested on it for sure.

That's true, ask her what she wants and tell her you can buy it by paying off by means of bitcoin. For sure, she will be motivated to use bitcoin if she
can understand easily on what's the essence of using bitcoin for buying and selling.
Girls like to spend money, i think it's should be the main factor of motivation, show to your woman how to spend bitcoin and she will be interested on it for sure.
Motivating women to use bitcoin same with motivate men. If they are interested they would use them. Perhaps if many online stores that use bitcoin payments it will make women more interested in using it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Absolutely it can make a woman interested. If there are sites such as online stores selling clothing, you can let them know that they can buy it with bitcoin. And tell them to use bitcoin.

Yeah truly that's a good option which grabs the attention of women easily, at the same initially they need to be taught how effective is bitcoin growth considering it with other currencies.

I wouldn't agree that women's attention can be grabbed easily because, well, based on personal experience, it's not easy indeed. Unless they are also interested in earning money online in general, then there is quite a good chance that they might find bitcoin interesting.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Absolutely it can make a woman interested. If there are sites such as online stores selling clothing, you can let them know that they can buy it with bitcoin. And tell them to use bitcoin.

Yeah truly that's a good option which grabs the attention of women easily, at the same initially they need to be taught how effective is bitcoin growth considering it with other currencies.
only introduces bitcoin her if he had a good response or are interested in, then it is easier to motivate them to use bitcoin

In your introduction with bitcoin to her, just tell her immediately on how bitcoin works and how you can earn with bitcoin. And how bitcoin is really
usable on having it, and if she finds out she can buy anything that she needs for her girly things for sure she will be motivated to use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Simply anyone could conclude, if all the life's needs are available easily for bitcoin is either through online shopping or in physical stores itself, then it must be easier to convince both the genders. In my experience convincing man or woman are requiring same amount of efforts.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
only introduces bitcoin her if he had a good response or are interested in, then it is easier to motivate them to use bitcoin

Women Should need to know about the currency and how useful it can be. If only major online shopping websites and banks adopts this currency, the currency would be dominated by women rather than men. Many women handle their banking work in their houses as they need to manage the budget.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Best way to motivate is explain that she can buy new dress with bitcoin  Grin  Gift's is the best motivation and also maybe she will start even working with bitcoin.
yeah I agree with you I also motivates my sister to use bitcoin and at least she can get a little satoshi and buy top up the phone was very helpful. although the earning still very little but it was enough to make my sisters joined to bitcoin Cheesy

That's great to hear that your sister is also a part of bitcoin community and now its her time to introduce bitcoin to her friends, as mouth publicity is the best publicity.

When her sister will share it to her girlfriends also then it is a good thing that her girl friends and encourage them to use also bitcoin. And that
would be easy for them to introduce also bitcoin for them.

Women recommending to women will make things easier, as she can convince her friends very easily and also they have great level of trust which will help in better way.

For Women, If it looks difficult, illegal or unstable they don't buy it. Bitcoin is still difficult for the average of population, it has a separate wallets , only available online etc
You can motivate them by telling the benefit of the Bitcoin as it is a future currency. More you teach them, the better it is for them.
Best way to motivate is explain that she can buy new dress with bitcoin  Grin  Gift's is the best motivation and also maybe she will start even working with bitcoin.
yeah I agree with you I also motivates my sister to use bitcoin and at least she can get a little satoshi and buy top up the phone was very helpful. although the earning still very little but it was enough to make my sisters joined to bitcoin Cheesy

That's great to hear that your sister is also a part of bitcoin community and now its her time to introduce bitcoin to her friends, as mouth publicity is the best publicity.

When her sister will share it to her girlfriends also then it is a good thing that her girl friends and encourage them to use also bitcoin. And that

Women recommending to women will make things easier, as she can convince her friends very easily and also they have great level of trust which will help in better way.
I do not think women or men the same, we have to make bitcoin interested and so I'm sure they want to use bitcoin. Might motivate women to use bitcoin easiest when she needed extra money. If you introduce her definitely want to try because she needed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Pages:
Jump to: