Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Best way to motivate is explain that she can buy new dress with bitcoin  Grin  Gift's is the best motivation and also maybe she will start even working with bitcoin.
yeah I agree with you I also motivates my sister to use bitcoin and at least she can get a little satoshi and buy top up the phone was very helpful. although the earning still very little but it was enough to make my sisters joined to bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 672
The best way to motivate women to use bitcoin is to make it easier to use; make simple and secure wallets, connected to debit cards with low fees.
I think making bitcoin more accessible can be a good way not only for women (they just want a place to put their money and a way to spend them everywere  Grin)

This would be a good motivation not only for women but for men also. ) Considering the fact that many women think like men and many men think like women any type of the motivation would be good for Bitcoin.

Yeah it is nice for everyone, from that bitcoin is good currency to use. That reason would be good motivate for women to use bitcoin too. Because the women get the benefits from using bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
The best way to motivate women to use bitcoin is to make it easier to use; make simple and secure wallets, connected to debit cards with low fees.
I think making bitcoin more accessible can be a good way not only for women (they just want a place to put their money and a way to spend them everywere  Grin)

This would be a good motivation not only for women but for men also. ) Considering the fact that many women think like men and many men think like women any type of the motivation would be good for Bitcoin.

It's more the community that disheartens women from diving in. Saying that all women aren't into computers, not risk takers, or even that women aren't evolutionary adapt and are simple minded, which has all been posted on this thread, makes the aspect of bitcoin less appealing.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Motivating women is not a easy job because most women are just not in this type of stuff, they would rather make there money in a other way. Only if Bitcoin became so popular that women have to recognize it then it would work on them.

But if you will not give up on motivating them, it will be worth it in the end. They will recognize it as the service of bitcoin are also service that
women can be used it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Firstly there's always Xotika, in your signature, right? As far as I know, cam sites like Xotika are promoting bitcoin to women, as well as some men. Although women are mostly the presenters there, so women are most affected.

But it doesn't always have to be cam - giving bitcoins as a birthday present to your own girlfriend can be a really good way to promote bitcoin to women as well. Especially if you just give her a private key, let her figure out for herself how to redeem the bitcoins. I'm sure she'll get involved with bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 336
Motivating women is not a easy job because most women are just not in this type of stuff, they would rather make there money in a other way. Only if Bitcoin became so popular that women have to recognize it then it would work on them.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625

Girls like their cellphones a lot. they use it all the time. if you show a girl how easily she can use the same cellphone and use bitcoin on it she will be impressed and adopt it quickly. now her phone can be her wallet too, and she have less things to put in her handbag when she goes out.

You are right, and if you are going to show her that you can a smartphone because of bitcoin. I think it would encourage them to use also bitcoin.
A lot of things they can benefit for it.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal

Girls like their cellphones a lot. they use it all the time. if you show a girl how easily she can use the same cellphone and use bitcoin on it she will be impressed and adopt it quickly. now her phone can be her wallet too, and she have less things to put in her handbag when she goes out.

Activity: 364
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..
It is a hard task to convince women to make use of bitcoins. Women usually are not in to these online making money and investment types of thing. Maybe when Bitcoin becomes more popular so women are going to also notice it.   
Activity: 672
Best way to motivate is explain that she can buy new dress with bitcoin  Grin  Gift's is the best motivation and also maybe she will start even working with bitcoin.

it's a good idea we can use purse.io, it's the marketplace where we can use to buy anything with bitcoin, or we can use bitcoin openbazaar, Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think women have already started to use bitcoins, and as far as I know they don't need any motivation to use bitcoins, If they are comfortable with it they will use it or ignore it.
Activity: 588
Activity: 812
offer free bitcoins to women, they will do whatever you want them to do.

Warning: Do not offer few satoshis only. If you did then women will hate you.

Women likes free stuffs, and if they are new so they definitely need it freely.
Yes but I'm sure if we provide free of charge the woman would have to rely on and they do not use bitcoin bitcoin. I think it could be augmented by teaching women how to earn money with bitcoin. I am sure over time in a way that they would be interested.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
offer free bitcoins to women, they will do whatever you want them to do.

Warning: Do not offer few satoshis only. If you did then women will hate you.

Women likes free stuffs, and if they are new so they definitely need it freely.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If women are tech savvy then they will surely start using it but if they are comfortable with credit card and fiat they will never get into bitcoin for sure.

Woman just need money or i guess everyone need money. So if you give good offer for services in Bitcoin, then surely
women should be impressed and they will involve more and more in bitcoins and its trade also.

I Agree that women just need money, but what if they are getting it in form of fiat, would you still think that they will make any efforts in earning bitcoin or earning it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Women will come naturally if something is worth it

~CfA~
Activity: 280
If women are tech savvy then they will surely start using it but if they are comfortable with credit card and fiat they will never get into bitcoin for sure.

Woman just need money or i guess everyone need money. So if you give good offer for services in Bitcoin, then surely
women should be impressed and they will involve more and more in bitcoins and its trade also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
you don't need to do much to motivate women to use bitcoin.

you will only have to tell them a little about the benefits of bitcoin and how it works, they are more financial on their own as their nature.
Pages:
Jump to: