Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome depression? - page 9. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
overcome depression by repenting to God and religion. there must be someone who always guides him for the right path.
Activity: 33
March 10, 2018, 09:59:38 PM
It is important to have someone in your life who will help you keep happy.
Activity: 40
March 10, 2018, 08:08:59 PM
Keep yourself busy and do whatever you think makes you happy.
Activity: 68
March 10, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
I dont know because i didnt went through any kind of depression in my life. i am happy person anyway
Activity: 43
March 10, 2018, 04:37:25 PM
Depression is a feeling that everyone experiences in life. You should be always positive and happy.
Activity: 53
March 10, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
Smoke weed, masterbate and stay happy and depreesion free ;-p
Activity: 11
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 01:49:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear your friend is not well.
From my experience I overcome depression and anxiety with everyday practice. I chose yoga for my daily practice, but it can be anything that represents a ritual to you.
No matter the every day pain and chaos,
I showed up on my mat and all of the above stopped.

I was grounding. Through regular practice and commitment I've got to know myself better. With time, I became more confident, because 'hey' there is something I can show up for every day.

With 'practice practice practice' not only my body but finally my mind became stronger and I overpassed the depression wall and the anxiety cloud over my head disappeared.

Any way, all I had to do was show up for my self every day, reconnect with me every day.
Acknowledge that I am there every day.
Activity: 84
March 10, 2018, 12:50:29 PM
It’s a disease so better to see the doctor
Activity: 116
March 10, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
to overcome depression, try to tell your problems to your family or friends in that way you will less the negative issues that you brought in your life.
Activity: 44
March 10, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
Stop thinking about what is gone and look forward to the bright future.
Activity: 54
March 09, 2018, 09:01:55 PM
There are various stages of depression and if you have reached that stage then consult a doctor.
Activity: 26
March 09, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
Don’t overthink about the things that has happened to you, be positive and relax.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
Just try to understand that being weak now will not help and better to start moving straight forward to your next goal. Everything in your head my friend.
Activity: 34
March 07, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

It is very difficult to get out of depression on your own. If possible, you need to see a doctor. After all, many do not consider it really a disease, although it is a disease.
Activity: 175
March 07, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
hey man, depression is a very serious deseas, you should spot it in the period of conception. bad thoughs, bad voices, negotive memouries, songs about shit may damage your soul and the innerworld. be careful with yourself and the world will respond
Activity: 196
March 07, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
real depression is a very serious deseas, firrst of all try not to loose yourself as far. if you are depressed there might be plenty of resons why. you may start with your food, check if it doesnt consist only from rubbish food or too salty, fat ot spicy. then check your surrounding, it may be negative news, that you read every day, negotive person, that is always near you. try to stay positive and the world will be yours
Activity: 154
March 07, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
occupy yourself with the things you like to do most. if its drinking-drink, if its painting-paint, smoking-smoke. the most important thing is to get as far as you can from your problem.
Activity: 73
March 07, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
This are the things that we need to do when we are experiencing depression this depression make us feel that we are helpless so thise are the tips the first is we need to set goals in order for us to know that in every single way we accomplished things in a little way in ourselves because being depressed we think that we are not always finish on the things that we need to do. Next our brain needs to be rewire on a positive ways so that we need to exercise. It also we need to eat healthy food that would really helps us to be strong and healthy living make sure that you will eat healthy foods just a reminder. It is very important also to have a enough sleep because This are the things that we need to do when we are experiencing depression this depression make us feel that we are helpless so thise are the tips the first is we need to set goals in order for us to know that in every single way we accomplished things in a little way in ourselves because being depressed we think that we are not always finish on the things that we need to do. Next our brain needs to be rewire on a positive ways so that we need to exercise. It also we need to eat healthy food that would really helps us to be strong and healthy living make sure that you will eat healthy foods just a reminder. It is very important also to have a enough sleep because too little sleep can make depression worse.
Activity: 98
March 07, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
Learn meditation. You do not need to go to yega, you just need to learn to calm down. Use any position: standing, lying, sitting and so on, the main thing that was convenient.
  Imagine that you are in the most beautiful place.
  Then ask the question that you need the answer to. The main condition: to be extremely calm, but not asleep.
   You will be freed from the chains of depression.
Activity: 82
March 07, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
well its a matter of how you see the situation you are in. what is the cause of the depression. dealing with it from the root from the root is the key
Pages:
Jump to: