Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome depression? - page 12. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 11:20:05 AM
It's OK to be depressed sometimes. Even starts can't shine without darkness. Wink
Never think about your depression as about something personal, people everyday suffer because of it.
Try to enjoy it and cope with it with help of wine, friends, comedy movies, cute kittens and puppies, online games or medicine. I used to take some of these https://nootropicboost.com nootropics and they were OK. I can't say they destroyed my depression, but they helped me to cope with bad thoughts one day in the past. Now I deal with anxiety thanks to my german shepherd named Sammy.  Kiss She's adorable and she just doesn't me give time to be sad.  Grin

Activity: 294
March 02, 2018, 10:41:11 AM
Many way to over come depression,when I fell depression then I read religion books and I become fresh. I think you can try this way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
How to overcome depression?
Do some art work such as painting, dancing, listening to music, playing or other works that help connect with emotions through creative expression. Thus, art therapy is considered an excellent way to treat depression. Such activities help people to express themselves.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Depression is felt by a sad and unhappy person in his or her situation. When depression is attacked and felt, the good thing is to talk to GOD and pray and the sparrow that you can overcome and have the comfort of emotions and thoughts. Secondly, consult with your family because they can effectively help you feel better, or with friends who are willing to listen to what you are going through. Don't isolate yourself and think other way to feel you comfortable and better, go to place that is going to make you happy.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
We all experience this kind of negativity, depression can be diverted. Base in my experience i only watch funny videos or just kids like. But often i listen to music and playing instruments will alot to overcome depression. I have not to focus my self at one solution.  For me,  if i am at the state of depress i do the same routine i take so i can overcome depression before it getting worst.  Just try to listen to music or watch funny videos it will help a lot. 
Activity: 25
March 02, 2018, 04:21:27 AM
Consult with a doctor. Only after a thorough evaluation with a psychiatrist or psychologist can you be diagnosed with depression.
Recognize that you're suffering from depression. To overcome your depression, you have to first determine if what you're feeling are the symptoms of depression.
Learn about the possible causes of depression. Although doctors have not narrowed down one clear-cut reason people experience depression, they tend to see this disorder arise in people with common genetic, biological, psychological, and environmental factors. Your doctor might determine any of the following as being a cause of your depression:[4]
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
March 02, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Keeping yourself busy with the stuff you want to do. Just relax yourself. Just keep on thinking positive things.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 01:22:24 AM
Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

of course there are people who do overcome depression by themselves, some of them sometimes wander and travel alone to get fresh air and relax their selves for a bit and for those who can't overcome depression by themselves consult a doctor or ask opinions from their friends and parents and some voice out their depression to their bestfriends.
Activity: 26
March 01, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
Keeping yourself occupied and doing something that makes you happy is important.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
Depression is a serious issue in the world history nowadays. The generation now focus more on digital things than creating some fun outside home and doing some kinds of business that able to make the body healthy. The children now is more self centered and wants more attention. If their desires wouldn't meet it can turn their emotion to do such things that not pleasant. Depress is a serious killer to one inner strength. If it will struck the mind it can be a damage. So, before it reach to depression much better to supply the depress person a kind words and a loving gratitude and attitude to let the positive mindset feed to avoid the serious point of depression.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 01, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
Depression coming when you failed somewhere but you need just to try once more or start doing something else. Emotions shouldn't have control on you.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
It's better to start with doing sports or going for travelling, change the environment for a while! I tried these methods, they worked!
Activity: 45
March 01, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
If your depression is at the high, then consult a doctor and take medicines.
Activity: 8
February 28, 2018, 05:48:32 PM
Get out into nature. Be physical. Live in the moment. Challenge yourself. And any other cliche
Activity: 28
February 28, 2018, 03:16:47 PM
Sleep well to get rid of depression as it is important.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
The simple thing you can do is listen to a depressed friend. Maybe you will assume that the problem they face is not too heavy. However, do not ever say "New age so much you have been sad?".
This is because the depressed person is indeed a different psychic condition with a healthy person.
You just quietly and listen to every word while giving support through hugs, hand grip. You can offer words like "whatever happens, I'm here". This will make them feel heard, supported, and not alone in the face of life problems.

Depression can be caused by several reasons. Only is some cases, the help from friends and relatives can be efficient. In other cases, it will be better to take medications which can treat depression, such as Lexapro and Prozac, after consulting a physician.

In my opinion, by taking drugs like Lexapro and Prozac, this is only for a while. And taking drugs like Lexapro and Prozac to my knowledge only to someone who is very depressed (almost crazy).
It would be nice if the treatment of depression in an alternative way. Not with taking medicine
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
To overcome your depression you need to find someone to express your feelings and emotions.
Activity: 10
February 28, 2018, 03:27:02 AM
There are times in life when we feel like things will never get better and that our feelings of depression will never end.it's not easy to overcome depression,While depression can be serious,it is far from hopeless One of the feelings that keeps you stuck in depression is feeling overwhelmed. Everything is just too much. You've got so much on your mind.therefore, try these things to overcome your depression.

1.Get moving.Studies show that those who take some form of exercise daily have a better chance at lowering their depression.
2.Fix your diet.
3.Get sociable, engage with people.
4.Develop your interests.
5.Stop complaining!
6.Have realistic expectations.

Enjoy your life!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:51:16 AM
Depression drains your energy, hope, and drive, making it difficult to take the steps that will help you to feel better. But while overcoming depression isn’t quick or easy, it’s far from impossible. You can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it,” but you do have more control than you realize—even if your depression is severe and stubbornly persistent. The key is to start small and build from there. Feeling better takes time, but you can get there by making positive choices for yourself each day.
Activity: 114
February 28, 2018, 12:28:44 AM
first thing i would suggest is to never leave such person alone.... they tend to think more and can do harmful things to themselves.... maybe u can refer the person also to a therapist. it helps
Pages:
Jump to: