Pages:
Author

Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april - page 11. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 01:17:36 AM
No one can predict the price of bitcoin, in the upcoming April, I think it will be in accordance with the trend of the previous three months, the market is no sign of big money into the world, now on the encryption message is also increasingly dull, in the absence of strong institutions to enter the market, I think the price of bitcoin will fluctuate in a very small range.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 26, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
we can not say that bitcoin will increase this april it's better to buy a lot to make your profit bigger so you do not worry if bitcoin drops just increase its price
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 01:16:07 AM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley

Every one can predict the future price but no one can predict exactly future price of bitcoin. slanted news or blocking ads is not new in bitcoin world, last year blocking ads the same today's ads, may be the analyst are only playing the crypto world but only thing that I knows bitcoin is a stable coin and a trusted coin in all coin in the world of crypto  and I believe this coming month of April bitcoin price pump up again to its normal price of $15k.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 26, 2018, 01:12:13 AM

I can not foresee for the future, but if all the tilting news has ended. the possibility of bitcoin will begin to improve. yes, in the last three months everything has come. from the first ban of korea and india, facebook, google and last twitter. if this ends, the chances are very big on its growth. yes this is just my thoughts alone
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
It seems that too long bitcoin prices have fallen since the beginning of the year in January, and I'm always optimistic for bitcoin prices to get better, and I think this April is the time for bitcoin to be back in the top price again, because the good decision that happened on the G20 yesterday , hopefully it brings a nice impact for bitcoin prices.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 12:57:08 AM
I'm sure everything will be better again, bitcoin has given a lot of knowledge and happiness to all who join in this forum ,, pray the best
thank you for mutual support
Activity: 20
March 26, 2018, 12:54:14 AM
I have no substantial evidence, but I have a hunch that Bitcoin price will remain at the same level as it is now with small fluctuations. For one thing, global governments are still trying to come up with ideas to balance regulation and innovation, meaning uncertainties; for another thing, neither Lightning Network nor Bitcoin Cash see any massive deployment soon, meaning lack of boost power. That being said, any prediction and analysis on cryptocurrencies is probably useless, because it never worked.
Activity: 39
March 26, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
i think it is impossible to predict the price of bitcoin the way price of btc is fluctuating upcoming months are better for bitcoin and crypto currencies
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 12:46:24 AM
with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
I believed that bitcoin will be strengthen again, Because for me bitcoin price will be come back at the high all time. This time no one can predict the for april. Better to wait and observed to get much profit on the month. Holders still hold their bitcoin to get better price before sell. News, Ads against. For me bitcoin is not affected.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 12:41:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: