Pages:
Author

Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3 - page 18. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
January 02, 2016, 05:50:35 PM
I could sneak up on a bear and strangle it with my bare hands.  Food for months
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
January 02, 2016, 03:21:16 PM
Interesting question. Now, I assume there's a noticeable build-up of tension before WW3 breaks out so there's actually time to make the most needed preperations to increase chances of survival. So I'm thinking: what would I do? I live in a small country in Western Europe and am surrounded by various locations that'll probably get attacked with nuclear or non-nuclear weapons in the worst-case scenario; the German Ruhr-area (vast industrial zone), a nearby NATO-airfield, ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp and more crucial infrastructure. Staying home would thus be an unwise idea, unless war starts out of the blue.

I'd hoard lots of fuel, food, water. Then stuff it all in my car and then a journey to the northern parts of Scandinavia would begin; scarsely populated and away from big cities, power-plants, military installations and more. I can't rely on ferries between continental Europe and Scandinavia, so I'd bet on the Öresund bridge between Denmark and Sweden to get further north.

Ofcourse, my plan certainly wouldn't be solid. Don't know much about surviving in the wild when I've depleted my resources.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
January 02, 2016, 02:32:03 PM
I would not want a bunker of any kind.
You wouldn't stay in it and would eventually get found out..
The people would be eye ballin' you for your supplies.

And 1 or 2 guys with unlimited bullets in a bunker is not as secure as you think.
Drop a flash bang in there and burst in.. done.

Guns are no answer in general.. Bullets run out and they are heavy to carry around.
Eventually you will run out of bullets or gas for a car etc.

Doesn't seem like army of you gave much thought to it.
Playing army man is dumb because there will always be guys more armed.
The smart thing would be to get the fuck out of there.. head for the hills !

Imagine what would happen if you have no weapons at all...

You gotta know how to live autonomous.
The best thing would be far away from other human beings that you dont know, and being able to produce food and electricity through renewable energy sources Smiley
Activity: 289
"The fish rots from the head first"
January 02, 2016, 02:14:58 PM
Buy a piece of land that you can live, hunt and fish on.  Learn how to build a little shelter and start a fire so you can cook and purify the water you drink.  Don't forget to invite your friends Smith and Wesson
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
January 02, 2016, 01:57:27 PM
Give away all your property. Live in a forest. Kick bears.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 02, 2016, 01:45:16 PM
Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?

fishing
Activity: 476
全球O2O消费商
January 02, 2016, 01:41:11 PM
too much you think. God will take care for you for ever.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 31, 2015, 03:18:08 PM
I would not want a bunker of any kind.
You wouldn't stay in it and would eventually get found out..
The people would be eye ballin' you for your supplies.

And 1 or 2 guys with unlimited bullets in a bunker is not as secure as you think.
Drop a flash bang in there and burst in.. done.

Guns are no answer in general.. Bullets run out and they are heavy to carry around.
Eventually you will run out of bullets or gas for a car etc.

Doesn't seem like army of you gave much thought to it.
Playing army man is dumb because there will always be guys more armed.
The smart thing would be to get the fuck out of there.. head for the hills !
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
December 31, 2015, 02:28:39 PM
Learn to live off the land, nettles and ground elder are better for you than stuff bought in the supermarket. Learn to ride a bike.

ps - use Linux instead of Windows. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
December 31, 2015, 02:27:03 PM
How do those taste?

Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathworld#Deathworld_2 and you'll get why that book is important to reach the top of the new world.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 31, 2015, 02:23:44 PM
buy an island and stay there. maybe a boat have a lot of hooks to catch fishes too.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1012
December 31, 2015, 02:19:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
December 31, 2015, 02:00:12 PM
Time to start looking for dooms day bunkers which is the best way to prepare yourself for WW3.

There are many old military bunkers on sale. I've read about a family in the US that bought an old nuclear missile silo  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 30, 2015, 10:56:31 PM
Lots of guns, food, supplies.
Just gather a bunch of people you know who are badasses and hold up in a costco Smiley lol
thats my plan for now.
Im curious to see how people would react in that crises, i'm sure there will only be limited people who actually try to help each other.
Activity: 277
December 30, 2015, 10:53:39 PM
Time to start looking for dooms day bunkers which is the best way to prepare yourself for WW3.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
December 30, 2015, 10:44:36 PM
Buy a piece of land in a scarcely inhabited area and build a small house there.
Start spending more and more time there and learn to live without your phone and computer. Even if the war never happens you'll be healthier and you'll feel better in the wild.
Activity: 325
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
December 30, 2015, 10:01:58 PM
Get some weapons ready. Fight till you're dead.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 30, 2015, 09:55:30 PM
There is a reason i watch shows like "Survivor Man"
I wouldn't doubt a major meltdown of society happened.
Most of us would be best off just killing ourselves.. but few of us have the balls to do it.

There could be a wide range of things that could trigger a collapse of society around the world.
For example if a major chunk of earth lost Electricity for any extended period of time it would be WW3

The balance in place is teetering by the wind.. we are not in control of anything.

The best thing we can do is follow our Govt's emergency preparedness guidelines.
They all tell us to think ahead and make plans and make a Survival Kit in case of a disaster.
I say do that which is basically giving the matter some thought ahead of time and making a survival kit.

You need to know how to go into the woods and live off of nothing but same basic shit you can carry with you.
I know i have done it.. it's not easy !

Make candles ? Out of what ?
Any and all supplies will evaporate fast.
Guns will run our of bullets and your electronics will die off and you will be left with the pocket change.

Know how to sharpen a knife.. make a fire.. make shelter etc.
Knowing about "wild edibles" would be crucial !
Most people would starve to death like in Leningrad during WW2.

Make candles ? and light it with what ? a lighter with 150 lights ? Then what ?

Trade Candles ?
With whom ?
You will be robbed and probably murdered or left to die with empty pockets.

People will kill each other over cases of tooth paste while raiding super markets as marshall law kicks in.
You will burn your money for warmth LOL
And crypto coins will be useless with no electricity.

EDIT:
The first Winter will clear away a large amount of the population.
Survival during winter is damn near impossible and requires extreme survival skills !
Activity: 518
December 30, 2015, 08:16:29 PM
you have to build a bunker and buy a lot of guns
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 30, 2015, 07:47:32 PM
Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?

Move.
Pages:
Jump to: