Pages:
Author

Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3 - page 14. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 100
April 15, 2017, 01:52:15 PM
I say prepare and stock up on the essentials..ie water, canned goods, short wave radio and blankets
Also learn to grow food and research any wild plants out there that are edible and safe to eat (watch survivorman)
The people with the most (openly) will be the first to be looked upon so what you have...keep to yourself
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 15, 2017, 01:36:22 PM
In any case, there are always those who survived the catastrophe or the war and survived. I hope that I too will get a list of the lucky ones. If I die then I'm already not interested in. So I'm not afraid of war. I will act according to circumstances.
We can say that everyone speaks very boldly about a possible war and its consequences. But courage is one thing, and reality is different. But still commendable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 15, 2017, 10:44:20 AM
In any case, there are always those who survived the catastrophe or the war and survived. I hope that I too will get a list of the lucky ones. If I die then I'm already not interested in. So I'm not afraid of war. I will act according to circumstances.
Activity: 120
April 15, 2017, 08:53:42 AM
Find a bunker, stay there, learn to fight (MMA preferrably - aint nobody got time for kungfu meditations), Learn to start a fire using flints, learn to hunt and fish, learn to make shelter in the wild, learn to fashion out wild arrows, become your personal Green Arrow. Thank me later!
I'm sure that in case of war, your advice will not help. To verify this you can go to North Korea. You still have time, but you need to hurry. It is impossible to be prepared for any eventuality. Even in peacetime, your plans can be impossible if you just not in the morning, started the car, and you want to be ready for war.

A person can not be ready for war, because it always begins suddenly. This is its meaning. In addition, in a stressful situation it will not be so easy to react to what is happening.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
April 15, 2017, 08:42:35 AM
Find a bunker, stay there, learn to fight (MMA preferrably - aint nobody got time for kungfu meditations), Learn to start a fire using flints, learn to hunt and fish, learn to make shelter in the wild, learn to fashion out wild arrows, become your personal Green Arrow. Thank me later!
I'm sure that in case of war, your advice will not help. To verify this you can go to North Korea. You still have time, but you need to hurry. It is impossible to be prepared for any eventuality. Even in peacetime, your plans can be impossible if you just not in the morning, started the car, and you want to be ready for war.
It is clear that everyone wants to be ready in the last resort with possible cataclysms and even more wars. Only a simple man can not be saved, unless of course he is not going to fight.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
April 15, 2017, 07:38:46 AM
There is no any perfect solution but you have to live like a maker. Your abilities will be improve and your chance will be higher.
April 15, 2017, 05:55:31 AM
Activity: 45
April 15, 2017, 03:39:51 AM
Activity: 273
April 15, 2017, 03:04:13 AM
I guess World war 3 is all about word war.  It is because cold war is finish in world war 2.  The world need to improve for the mankind because you know we need peace in the land to continue the mankind.  Media is the most powerful weapon nowadays.  And family like country family to become solid.
I also think that today there is a lot of time for this issue. It is unpleasant, because it seems that humanity is preparing something for something.
Activity: 266
Yueno
April 15, 2017, 02:36:50 AM
I guess World war 3 is all about word war.  It is because cold war is finish in world war 2.  The world need to improve for the mankind because you know we need peace in the land to continue the mankind.  Media is the most powerful weapon nowadays.  And family like country family to become solid.
Activity: 180
April 14, 2017, 10:13:36 PM
Get PR in countries of different continents. I think there are definitely some countries less likely to be attacked. Go there.
April 14, 2017, 09:00:21 AM
There is nothing you can do. No one ever has managed to prepare himself for the war, you just can't be prepared for something so terrible.  And it's worse than in your worst dreams, beleive me I've been there. And  WW III if it happens would ruin man kind, the survivors would have to start again from nothing, from the very bottom.

You can not be exactly prepared for war, because it usually always starts unexpectedly and bears a lot of losses.
Even if you have a supply of food and basic needs is not a guarantee that you will survive. If a nuclear war would be the fact you need to have a bunker to build a bunker very difficult. Also you can just kill or Rob. This margin during the war this wealth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
April 14, 2017, 08:45:41 AM
Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?
Why do you say so? Are there signs of world war 3? All people will back to zero and start their life again. First, of course, prepare yourselves, ourselves either to this world war 3. Prepare the foods to survive during the war. All of us will be experienced world war 3 or nuclear war. It is sad to think that war will gonna happen again. I want to live with a quiet and safest place. No more stress and worried at all.
Activity: 105
April 14, 2017, 08:25:46 AM
There is nothing you can do. No one ever has managed to prepare himself for the war, you just can't be prepared for something so terrible.  And it's worse than in your worst dreams, beleive me I've been there. And  WW III if it happens would ruin man kind, the survivors would have to start again from nothing, from the very bottom.

You can not be exactly prepared for war, because it usually always starts unexpectedly and bears a lot of losses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
April 13, 2017, 12:54:15 PM
Activity: 105
April 13, 2017, 11:23:57 AM
I think that no method will help if fate is destined to die. You just have to put up with it and not think about the war. It will calm your nerves.
I don't quite agree with you. If you pass survival courses you will have more chances to survive. In the army, always young and inexperienced fighters try to stay close to the experienced fighters. It always gives them a better chance. But fate of course was not fooled.
Do you think that by fighting on either side, you will have chances of survival? It seems to me that if the third world war begins, then it surely will not leave any chance of survival for anyone on this planet.

On this planet, and no one can remain, but there will be those who flew to another planet or flew at this time in space.
Activity: 378
April 04, 2017, 06:04:36 PM
You need to get out of Europe, especially poland, that place always goes first.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 04, 2017, 05:08:43 PM
I think that no method will help if fate is destined to die. You just have to put up with it and not think about the war. It will calm your nerves.
I don't quite agree with you. If you pass survival courses you will have more chances to survive. In the army, always young and inexperienced fighters try to stay close to the experienced fighters. It always gives them a better chance. But fate of course was not fooled.
Do you think that by fighting on either side, you will have chances of survival? It seems to me that if the third world war begins, then it surely will not leave any chance of survival for anyone on this planet.
You are wrong my friend. Even if World War III happens, there will always be someone who would survive. There will be places on earth which could be livable, well that depends, but probably there will be. If nuclear war happen, most of Earth would be destroyed and not livable , but there isn't enough bombs to cover every part of Earth so...
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
April 04, 2017, 01:09:13 PM
Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. or go hide under your bed until it's over. Cheesy
Activity: 18
April 04, 2017, 01:05:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: