Pages:
Author

Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3 - page 13. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 07:14:18 AM
If you're so worried about World War 3 you should move out of Europe or to a country/area where you think the bombs will not fall. I think the safest bets are Australia, New Zealand, or maybe South America. 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 19, 2017, 06:39:01 PM
If you're rich, prepare a bunker.

Otherwise, research what type of stuff you could easily plant and cultivate in your area. Then buy a lot of seeds and stash them away somewhere accessible and safe. Then just go on with your everyday life. If WW3 really happened we'd most likely get wiped out so quickly that you wouldn't even have to worry about the aftermath though. Sign up for Mars.
Activity: 27
October 19, 2017, 06:36:22 PM
you dig a big whole and fill it with concrete
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 19, 2017, 03:52:23 PM
Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?

Be happy,  Wink you really do not know if you can see all this)) Tongue So, enjoy your life every day, every minute and  pray God to take you to heaven.
Activity: 99
Merit: 21
October 19, 2017, 07:02:38 AM
If WW3 is nuclear as speculated, a bunker with years of rations would probably be best preparation.

Probably not going to go nuclear. No one wants their country devastated and as soon as one person launches everyone will.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 07:01:13 AM
If WW3 is nuclear as speculated, a bunker with years of rations would probably be best preparation.
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
October 18, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
I think the third world war will use tools such as ancient times that is using horses, arrows and also spears
because at that time all the technology of today will not work
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 26, 2017, 11:16:31 AM
Haha, No end of the world is real for now. But if it comes you all should store water and food in your houses Cheesy
Activity: 116
September 26, 2017, 11:14:39 AM
have a place to hide, have food, have weapons and be prepared at all times
Activity: 103
April 20, 2017, 05:49:57 AM
In this case, a bunker with a good supply of food or a flight to another planet will help. Although I doubt that there will be a nuclear war. There will be minor conflicts that will end peacefully.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
April 20, 2017, 05:32:58 AM
Candles.

Handy tip: Become knowledgable on how to make candles. You can trade them for food.
Well then. I'll be stocking up on some candles Smiley
Activity: 126
April 20, 2017, 04:41:37 AM
I recently read an article on how best to survive in a nuclear explosion because the next world war will definitely be a nuclear war, Its advisable to build a cement building because its hard for radiation from a nuclear bomb fallout to penetrate them. I also advise you stock that place fully with food and water and entertainment for at least a year or two.
Under the current situation as a whole in the world, it becomes terrible and clear that we can not avoid war and at the same time with serious consequences. It's terrible to imagine what will happen, but if possible, it will be necessary to survive.

I am sure that there will be no war. World-wide. There will be local conflicts and all. I do not understand why some people panic. There is no reason for this

Yes, the war will not be beneficial for either side, because it will destroy many things with modern technologies. There will simply be small conflicts that will end with minimal losses for both sides.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2017, 02:04:42 PM
I recently read an article on how best to survive in a nuclear explosion because the next world war will definitely be a nuclear war, Its advisable to build a cement building because its hard for radiation from a nuclear bomb fallout to penetrate them. I also advise you stock that place fully with food and water and entertainment for at least a year or two.
Under the current situation as a whole in the world, it becomes terrible and clear that we can not avoid war and at the same time with serious consequences. It's terrible to imagine what will happen, but if possible, it will be necessary to survive.

I am sure that there will be no war. World-wide. There will be local conflicts and all. I do not understand why some people panic. There is no reason for this

You never know what some people are capable to do...
Activity: 46
April 19, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

Activity: 25
April 16, 2017, 06:08:41 AM
Activity: 434
April 16, 2017, 05:05:44 AM
Activity: 44
April 16, 2017, 04:59:11 AM
make a spacecraft and get out of earth when the war starts, cuz there might not be an earth left after the war
It seems to me that if something terrible starts on the planet Earth, then there will be nowhere to run. Even the war will not have to. Direct rulers will avoid direct conflicts, but a bomb will throw a bomb or a missile will launch. And the destruction will be appropriate.
Activity: 95
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
April 16, 2017, 04:38:20 AM
make a spacecraft and get out of earth when the war starts, cuz there might not be an earth left after the war
Activity: 728
April 15, 2017, 08:08:05 PM
While you can do something to prepare yourself, you will also need some luck so you can reach whatever place you have your supplies before that happens, but the most important thing is to not tell anyone what you are doing or you are going to become a target.
Activity: 36
April 15, 2017, 05:34:53 PM
In any case, there are always those who survived the catastrophe or the war and survived. I hope that I too will get a list of the lucky ones. If I die then I'm already not interested in. So I'm not afraid of war. I will act according to circumstances.
We can say that everyone speaks very boldly about a possible war and its consequences. But courage is one thing, and reality is different. But still commendable.

I agree with you. Sechschas each of us is sitting in a comfortable chair at the computer and talking about what has no idea. In a real war, everything will be different.
Pages:
Jump to: