Pages:
Author

Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3 - page 12. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
October 31, 2017, 05:56:07 PM
Fly to mars.
Need a few more years for that.

There may already be secret tests of such flights. But even if it is technically possible for a poor person not to have enough money for such a flight. Poor people will only die during the war
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 31, 2017, 02:42:42 PM
How will we live without internet connection and electricity we are so used to them?
Electricity isn't a difficult problem to solve.

But life without memes or Youtube? Worse than hell.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 12:18:24 PM
How will we live without internet connection and electricity we are so used to them?
October 29, 2017, 02:53:14 PM
Fly to mars.
Need a few more years for that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 02:50:24 PM
Fly to mars.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 02:50:05 PM
I don't think it will ever come to that

I hope that this will not happen. But the situation in the world is very tense now. And if the war begins, it is unlikely that ordinary people will remain alive
Activity: 20
October 29, 2017, 02:20:40 PM
I don't think it will ever come to that
October 29, 2017, 11:27:45 AM
I am also scared to death by the threat of World War III. It seems Kim is insane — IF something really like an explosion happens (God, save us all), the Earth will vanish. No way to protect yourself from the catastrophe or prepare for it.
If it's just about Kim there's nothing to worry about, unless you live in South Korea, Japan or China or somewhere very close. North Korea will disappear within hours and nothing else will happen. As long as Russia and the US don't start shit with each other things should be fine.
Activity: 227
October 29, 2017, 11:24:44 AM
With Donald Trump vowing to meet more North Korean threats, Kim Jong-un responding with a plan for a nuke attack on the US island of Guam and North Korea sending missiles over Japan...In my opinion, you just need to build an Emergency Supply Kit, which includes items like non-perishable food, water, a battery-powered or hand-crank radio, extra flashlights and batteries. You may want to prepare a kit for your workplace and a portable kit to keep in your car in case you are told to evacuate.
Activity: 546
October 29, 2017, 11:13:42 AM
I am also scared to death by the threat of World War III. It seems Kim is insane — IF something really like an explosion happens (God, save us all), the Earth will vanish. No way to protect yourself from the catastrophe or prepare for it.
October 27, 2017, 11:30:02 AM
I'm hoping Bitcoin can fund my Nuclear bunker and advise you to do the same.
You advise us to hope that Bitcoin can fund our nuclear bunkers? Tongue
Activity: 20
October 27, 2017, 11:25:14 AM
Well, the next world war will be the last one as they say, and I agree. I would concentrate my efforts on not letting on happen at all instead;)
Activity: 122
October 23, 2017, 04:14:33 PM
Physics text book was a good answer Smiley
Well, basic knowledge of how to grow food by yourself would be very useful. Also, having a safe and remote place where you can live. Basic information on how stuff works, how to fix the basic tools we use everyday, how to recognize edible plants, how to cook them.
Also, the ability to recognize in a glance who is an enemy and who is a friend. And... well, some luck.
Hope you're wrong, though...
Activity: 173
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 23, 2017, 03:36:14 PM
Hi,

I live in Europe and i am convinced that a world war will happen within the next 30 years, probably with nuclear weapons. There will be no internet, food, electricity, water available. Banks are closed so i can't get my money. No fuel in fuelstations so i can't use my car. No meds available everything is plundered in pharmacy's. Stores and wallmarts are plundered as well so no food.

What do i need to do to survive?

Huh Huh Huh There can be only one advice)) build a bunker. As in the film "The explosion from the past." It's the only way to survive. Nothing will save from a nuclear strike. It is still possible to build a wall from refugees from third countries. what else can happen ...
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
October 23, 2017, 03:03:45 PM
I'm hoping Bitcoin can fund my Nuclear bunker and advise you to do the same.
October 23, 2017, 02:59:02 PM
if you really believe there is gonna be war ,go to military school they teach you how to fight and survive
They also potentially send you to war. Or are there military schools that don't require you to enroll in the army?
Activity: 73
October 23, 2017, 02:52:19 PM
if you really believe there is gonna be war ,go to military school they teach you how to fight and survive
October 23, 2017, 11:52:12 AM
I think the third world war will not be like world wars 1 and 2
because maybe in the 3rd world war people may not be able to use the current technology
Of course people will use modern technology in the case of a third world war. That's also what makes it so dangerous. If an actual third world war broke out the whole planet could end up getting wiped out very quickly.
Activity: 186
October 23, 2017, 11:07:20 AM
I think the third world war will not be like world wars 1 and 2
because maybe in the 3rd world war people may not be able to use the current technology
October 23, 2017, 07:34:47 AM
If you're so worried about World War 3 you should move out of Europe or to a country/area where you think the bombs will not fall. I think the safest bets are Australia, New Zealand, or maybe South America. 
There's actually a list of the safest countries in the event that WW3 happens to take place.
Pages:
Jump to: