Pages:
Author

Topic: How to prepare myself for World War 3 - page 11. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 10:23:22 PM
A well-known scientist has said that the third war world would be different very much. There would be no fuel,  no energy in the earth left. So, it is not about nuclear war or sophisticated guns. That's way, i think it is important learning martial arts, such as karate and taekwondo
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 08:33:32 PM
I will make a tree house in the forest....... and live there until World War 3 ends...  Tongue
Activity: 126
November 01, 2017, 08:04:30 PM
There will be no internet, phone and other means of communication, no food, electricity, water available.. There is a list of what you need to survive, like a bottle which will filter any water for you, packaged food, and so on.. google it)
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 01, 2017, 07:18:53 PM
I do not believe that you can save yourself from nuclear war. And most likely the third world war will be like this. Therefore, you can simply learn the prayer, if you have not already done so  Grin
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
November 01, 2017, 04:53:22 PM
If you're planning on participating in the war, then you should stock up on ammo and guns.
If you're planning on trying to survive while a war is in progress, but you aren't participating, like the others, I'd say stick with food, water and shelter.  Find things locally that people will want, and you can stock up on that so you can trade if needed.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 01, 2017, 04:33:50 PM
if you think world war,  it's scary, what if it's really happen? what I'm going to do is to keep my family safe, plenty of food supplies, water and medicine, find a place that my family could stay and be safe at war,
Activity: 30
November 01, 2017, 03:30:55 PM
Candles.

Handy tip: Become knowledgable on how to make candles. You can trade them for food.

this how you will prepare your self for World War 3 Smiley

i see youtube video talking about this and ur survive

good topic to think about
Activity: 18
November 01, 2017, 03:23:23 PM
lol it will be the greatest variant I can die
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 01, 2017, 03:07:12 PM
whether you're getting ready for WW3 or not, you should always have some food and water stocked up. 
if you want things to trade, candles are good, so are batteries, whiskey/liquor, sugar, rice.  If you lose power for awhile, these are things people will want!
It seems to me that the Third World War will be completely different, What people perceive it, referring to the history of 41 and 45 years. Judging by the way countries are ready to fight, it seems to me that humanity has very few chances and all will only be bad and meaningless.
I really can't imagine another world war actually taking place precisely because of how ridiculously overgeared all leading military forces are. The third world war has probably already been going on behind the scenes for a very long time, with trades, currency and market manipulations instead of violence.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 01, 2017, 03:02:05 PM
whether you're getting ready for WW3 or not, you should always have some food and water stocked up. 
if you want things to trade, candles are good, so are batteries, whiskey/liquor, sugar, rice.  If you lose power for awhile, these are things people will want!
It seems to me that the Third World War will be completely different, What people perceive it, referring to the history of 41 and 45 years. Judging by the way countries are ready to fight, it seems to me that humanity has very few chances and all will only be bad and meaningless.
Activity: 45
November 01, 2017, 02:50:10 PM
Activity: 72
November 01, 2017, 12:44:51 PM
You should collect bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 36
November 01, 2017, 12:18:34 PM
Water, food, shelter, metals, crypto. Maybe some raspberry pis to set up your own meshnet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 11:49:21 AM
Europe actually has a lot of prebuilt bunkers which are being sold off by the government which were built in the world war 1/2 days. It's probably a good idea to purchase one of these if you believe world war 3 is going to kick off.
November 01, 2017, 11:36:53 AM
Candles.

Handy tip: Become knowledgable on how to make candles. You can trade them for food.

hahaha,, its a good thinks...
and i prepare much money for buy vegetables, rice, and any food for you..😂
I don't think money will be very useful in a post-war wasteland. Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 09:12:40 AM
If you were at US, bought ammo surplus. Ammo is always some alternative in wartime.
Activity: 126
November 01, 2017, 08:08:16 AM
Candles.

hahaha,, its a good thinks...
and i prepare much money for buy vegetables, rice, and any food for you..😂
Activity: 54
November 01, 2017, 05:22:18 AM
Stock up any kind of alternative resource/flat.
Activity: 236
November 01, 2017, 01:37:25 AM
It is necessary to dig a deep bunker and sit in it until the war is over. Buy more products, a generator for electricity and live in a bunker.
October 31, 2017, 06:08:16 PM
Fly to mars.
Need a few more years for that.

There may already be secret tests of such flights. But even if it is technically possible for a poor person not to have enough money for such a flight. Poor people will only die during the war
I don't think it's possible to have any "secret" Mars flight tests. Somebody would notice very quickly.

But anyways, the first people will be flying to Mars around 2020 thanks to SpaceX. And from that point onward the population will grow quickly and the price of traveling to Mars will decrease. I'm pretty sure that the coming generations will be able to move to Mars if they choose to save up for it, regardless of their starting position in life. Might be difficult and/or take a long time, but definitely doable.
Pages:
Jump to: