Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 12. (Read 5565 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:05:00 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?

In fact, there are fairly simple steps that will protect your money. Just remember - where you use your personal keys, do not leave them on exchange purses.
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

Thoroughly clean the history on your computer. Thanks to this increase the chances that you will not lose your key. Distribute money to different purses for additional protection.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
(1) Be very careful with your password and your private key.
(2)You need to clear all your PC frequently.
(3)Make sure you use the correct website whenever you want to have access to my Etherwallet.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:45:55 PM
Do not drop your private key for anything on any airdrop, or bounty campaign for any sake, secure your password and never share it with anyone
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
I think the safest place to store my coins is in MEY. I've used it for a long time and until now. And it's proven to be safe and my coins are not diminished or missing. The most important thing is that we can put to good use the private key. The private key for that not to be known by anyone.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 05, 2018, 11:38:24 PM
Make sure that the website's certificate is valid before clicking on it or register, prevent clicking on email links which is suspicious. Diversify your holdings to different wallets to avoid losing all if ever an attack is made. Also secure your private keys offline.
Activity: 37
August 05, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
In web world anything is can be hacked even the most anchored information offices is can be hacked, for the interim simply trust your wallet supplier to deal with and secure your wallet, in myetherwallet we simply have keys and in the trade we have 2FA security and secret key and it is ok for the present.
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 07:27:21 PM
I have an extra laptop. So now its the laptop wallet lol. I only connect it to a hotspot when syncing wallets and stuff. Its Verizon so they have a strict nat firewall which makes it hard to even get my actual IP. It's a fresh hard drive that's never been to any websites, i only download the wallet files from my other pc and then put them on a USB and take them to the laptop. It seems secure for now. i did order a ledger nano s but it won't be here till September. Kinda cheap way to get a secure wallet if you have a laptop or a old pc laying around
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 07:26:52 PM
I am currently using a ledger wallet to protect my altcoins. Because I think the ledger wallet is very safe to protect the altcoins we have. And also you don't go to websites that you don't recognize and always be careful. Maybe that's the right way to protect your altcoins from hackers.

The ledger is the best you can get and it is probably the safest way to hold your crypto accepts. Protecting the online wallet is common sense, it is important to be careful using internet.
Activity: 43
August 05, 2018, 07:24:13 PM
Clear all the history on your PC consistently. This will higher your odds that you aren't getting phished or key logged. I would put resources into hostile to infection and also equipment wallets that distinction your private keys from your PC. Having every one of these things ought to be sufficient for security
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 01:35:45 PM
Well, to keep the tokens I think only the Ledger, it seems to be the most secure wallet, and if there is no money, you can mist I heard only positive reviews
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
I am currently using a ledger wallet to protect my altcoins. Because I think the ledger wallet is very safe to protect the altcoins we have. And also you don't go to websites that you don't recognize and always be careful. Maybe that's the right way to protect your altcoins from hackers.
Activity: 166
August 05, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
I will advise you to have to use the hardware wallets trezor and mew. These wallets easy to use and the secure the coins for the long term.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
August 05, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
in my opinion one method to protect altcoins from hackers is to keep the Private Key in a safe place and not submit it when asked for activities related to the internet.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
My advice take care of your private key and the password should be very hard.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
I think it's must to protect our account ,the password should be very hard & apply should have different types of password for various types of account.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
First of all, take care of the safety of your computer. To do this, you need to establish a firewall and install antivirus software. Keep your private keys encrypted.
Activity: 82
August 05, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
Do not click on suspicious links.

Login in your wallet via Incognito mode. (For long term holding use paper wallet.)

You can use Kee Pass program for password generation.

And of course all the time update your anti-virus.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit.  Smiley :DPeople hate it, because it is not predictable. I like crypto, I like to use it and it's one of the most popular topics in the world that you can talk about.
Activity: 31
August 05, 2018, 04:50:45 AM
With so many scammers and hackers around, it is important to be extra careful. There are many phishing websites of crypto exchanges and online wallets. Always check the websites’ URL.
Pages:
Jump to: