Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 10. (Read 5536 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
The best protection protect private key
Activity: 24
August 17, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
The safest option would be hardware wallets
Activity: 182
August 17, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Best way to protect your coins from hackers is hardware wallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
It's better not to store your passwords on the computer. Do not click on different suspicious links and banners. Create a good password. Buy a hardware wallet. And be very careful. Good luck) Smiley
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 15, 2018, 08:41:10 AM
Using McAfee wallet. The safest one and unhackable wallet! Is the best choice on the market! Or wait.. 15 years old child hacked it Cheesy Cheesy.
Buy Ledger Nano and you will be really safe Smiley.

I agree, a cold wallet is the best that is now on the market to protect your coins. . The case with McAfee is very revealing. It's strange that he behaves this way.  Grin
Activity: 68
August 14, 2018, 07:03:22 PM
Do not hold coins on  exchanges, only on a cold wallet. Also, install the anti-virus on your computer and do not install the programs downloaded not from the official site
Activity: 40
August 14, 2018, 07:01:01 PM
I think the best way to secure our altcoins is by using a secured browser, keeping your wallet private keys safe, trading on exchanges with strong security and been careful to avoid falling for phishing links.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
Well Hackers and phishing are things that we might not be able to avoid, maybe because the security system of the wallet always has a gap to break down, but we can use several ways to prevent that, such as using offline wallets or strengthening complicated password protection to using an autenticator , but that does not guarantee perfect security
The fraudster wants to get benefits from cheating, we must be careful especially cryptocurrency is increasingly popular. Using strong passwords with a combination of characters, numbers and letters and avoiding phishing websites by bookmarking important websites that we often visit can protect our online wallet.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
August 14, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
Well Hackers and phishing are things that we might not be able to avoid, maybe because the security system of the wallet always has a gap to break down, but we can use several ways to prevent that, such as using offline wallets or strengthening complicated password protection to using an autenticator , but that does not guarantee perfect security
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 06:24:51 PM
Take episode your covert crucial and never reality to anyone, if you up offline billford so prompt, return met a attire congregation and in the in agreement avail preserve the locating of your billford to chorus from the phishing places of hacks.
Activity: 714
August 12, 2018, 01:16:28 PM
Using McAfee wallet. The safest one and unhackable wallet! Is the best choice on the market! Or wait.. 15 years old child hacked it Cheesy Cheesy.
Buy Ledger Nano and you will be really safe Smiley.
Activity: 49
August 12, 2018, 01:13:52 PM
This will higher your chances that you aren't getting phished or key logged. I would also invest in anti-virus as well as hardware wallets that disconnect your private keys from your computer.
Activity: 360
August 12, 2018, 05:21:09 AM
In my opinion you should use a secure browser like Firefox, not to use other browsers like Chrome, and other web browsers ... Your Alt coins will be more secure.
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
I think it is impossible to protect coins, you can analyze the market to buy the most promising coins and in the future to get a good profit!
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?

keep the private key and don't tell anyone about the private key. you have to take care of it, and never click the link carelessly because it could be a hacker.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
indeed in terms of security investments with cryptocurrencies are very vulnerable and high risk at this time I am replacing the code regularly and avoid sites that I do not know
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
Never exchange your private key with anyone, rather your password, using a good wallet application is advisable, never screenshot your personal information about your wallet to any social media
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 10:14:04 PM
For me the best method in order to protect altcoin from hacker is by keeping in safe place our private keys, do not just give private key to anyone else. Do not go into the site which is suspicious for you because it will gather all your alts in your wallet. Try to check surely which site will you join and do not give your private key remember private key look similar to wallets.
Activity: 924
August 07, 2018, 10:07:51 PM
There are many ways to protect your token from these hackers if you are also a fan of your digital wallet. Since these attackers are targeting a digital currency wallet, this will be properly secured as a digital cold storage wallet. From this type of storage as it is offline, your altcoin can be safe and there are many different types of cold storage wallets such as wallets and desktop wallets.
we need to higher up our security in order to protect our alternative coin. maybe we can change our password in our software wallet to not hacked by many hackers. and we must think carefully in chossing great wallet. but even though that we succeed to higher up our security in our alternative coin. if the price is drop and drop. it's still npt worth.
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 10:05:56 PM
I think using a wallet from an altcoin is safe to protect our altcoin assets. Don't save altcoins in just one wallet. always store properly the private key and use a reasonable application.
Pages:
Jump to: