Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 11. (Read 5565 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
August 07, 2018, 10:05:24 PM
if you use MyEtherWallet or other wallets that rely on the private key as the main key to open the wallet,
always try to avoid your private key from an internet connection, you can save it on a flash drive or something else
then, don't forget to install antivirus, because it will be very useful to find spyware that is on our computer
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:01:19 PM
There are many ways to protect your token from these hackers if you are also a fan of your digital wallet. Since these attackers are targeting a digital currency wallet, this will be properly secured as a digital cold storage wallet. From this type of storage as it is offline, your altcoin can be safe and there are many different types of cold storage wallets such as wallets and desktop wallets.
Activity: 33
August 07, 2018, 09:58:56 PM
If you want to keep your token completely from hackers, your private key will be completely private to you, because that is the link to your wallet. Another way that you can keep your coins and tags safe is to use a hardware wallet, such as, trezor. Wallet hardware can not be hacked, except it is being handled by a third party
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
August 07, 2018, 09:56:51 PM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?
Well if you need to be safe of your altcoins from hacker make sure your all private keys must be safe and must not to tell to everyone about your private key. And be careful always to open some websites because of them are phising sites.
Activity: 37
August 07, 2018, 09:53:42 PM
I recommend reading their safety tips. You can check it when you visit the site. You can protect your money by keeping your private key as it is the key to your MEW access. That is very important, so do not give it to others and not lose it. I think you spend a small amount of money to buy protection software to avoid losing big money
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 09:52:08 PM
There are some basic security steps, namely:

Secure your email account
Secure your social media account
Use unique and powerful passwords for all online accounts
Enables two-factor authentication (two-factor authentication
Activity: 158
August 07, 2018, 09:50:05 PM
In order to protect your altcoin, you should provide a wallet that is safe for your coins. I suggest to use myetherwallet because it is the safest wallet that I used.
Activity: 81
August 07, 2018, 08:51:14 PM
Always keep your private key secured and safe from everybody. Don't click suspicious links and pop-ups on your phone and always make sure to use the correct websites when accessing your ether wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

I think security is the most important thing in the crypto. So, you should aways know how to protect your coins. In my opinion, hardware wallets are the best ways to keep your coins in secure.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 07, 2018, 04:54:15 PM
The best way to store tokens on your own wallet is not tied to any of the exchanges. Also constantly check the certificates of sites you are visiting.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 07, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
Hi there!

Some simple things you can do, is protect your wallet or keys with more authentication methods, like 2fa, wich is already requirerd on alot of exchanges. Passphrases are another one, but you always need to store these codes on 2 seperate location.
This means on hard copy NOT online nor you computing devices.
This is in case of a fire, store your keys and passwords etc in a little vault or such, and only use them when really needed! If your coin is supported by hardwallets, kinda like a usb drive, you should buy one!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
August 07, 2018, 04:40:38 PM
If you just hold and dont wanna trade it, better to buy hard wallet. If not, be sure that you keep it safe. Firstly i recommend   keep your passwords on flash drive only. Secondly downloads wallets only from proven sites. And every time check the link you click
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

Download Trust wallet and access your tokens from there rather than using MEW. Also keep your private key safe from anybody to access it.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 04:29:53 PM
neither the exchange, nor your wallet, there is no guarantee of protection from hackers. and they can be hacked at any time. so the best protection is the withdrawal of your coins in regular money.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
August 07, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
Take care about private key and don't enter on sites like forkdelta or better use metamask. Another good option is purchase cold wallet like Trezor.
 Also MacOs and Linux systems are better for crypto users
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 04:25:01 PM
The password you use must be very long and use different characters. Do not store your private key in your computer, use a paper wallet. Do not login to websites you do not recognize and do not open e-mails from strangers.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
This is a big problem for investors in crypto-currencies. hackers are constantly trying to get tokens. it is the most logical thing to keep tokens in a high security level.
Activity: 108
August 07, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
I think to use the wallet more safely, because the wallet keeps our coins and personal coins and it is easy to use and it is harmless
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
It's true that so many hackers and thieves of digital assets are very concerned. I think the important thing is that we never publish an e-mail, which we created in the list of purses. use the email address only for the purse, do not use anything. we keep our email, no one knows.
Activity: 457
August 07, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
My advice take care of your private key and the password should be very hard.
in my opinion, we must always see our account safe or not from hackers and we have to make a password that is a little tricky so that it's not easy to hack.
Pages:
Jump to: