Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 8. (Read 5536 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
Keep them on a cold wallet. These wallets are not in contact with your computer and you use it only when necessary and the password from the wallet is entered only manually by you. Accordingly, the password only you know. At the moment, this is the safest way to keep your investment in any coins. Because to store them on online wallets and exchanges is not safe, steal very quickly, even the eye will not have time to blink!!!
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 01:12:09 PM
For me, the best technique for insurance is the utilization of expert programming also called antivirus and others, which gives assurance against all suspicious contribution all things considered, which will recognize and evacuate a wide range of malevolent programming from the PC we utilize, we can store information in a more secure place, filling all the security until layered.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Russian Translation
August 20, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
Use hardware wallets well, or in extreme cases cold. There are many examples where the neglect of the cryptocurrencies have brought much grief to their holders. Therefore, you need to protect yourself as much as possible
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
Some method to protect your wallet:
1. with MEW wallet can use metamask to avoid keylogger
2. use anti virus program
3. protect your privatekey, password, use name in safe area
4. use 2FA, anti key phishing...function for exchange account.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
the important thing is to keep your private keys or passwords safe and not leak, because to protect your assets, you have to start from yourself and avoid phishing sites
Activity: 25
August 20, 2018, 12:57:31 PM
Always be careful of suspicious links. It would be better if you use 2FA, Google Authenticator.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
Quite basic questions for new players:
1) Protect your computer from viruses with copyrighted software and restrict the clicking on strange links.
2) Keep your token in reliable wallets. Free wallets like Kcash, Metamast, imtoken ...
i think that you need to be very careful with malware programms, my friend suffered loses because of it, but luckily it was not big
i am happy for your friend, i am afraid my story is not that happy, but i have learned my lesson and i will never make the same mistake again
Activity: 218
August 20, 2018, 12:55:18 PM
Your key is money, keep is as all safer as all have rightful said, before on the links you click.
yes, you are right, i agree with you, it is really important to take care of your money and of things that protect them
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 20, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
1) Protect your computer from viruses with copyrighted software and restrict the clicking on strange links.
2) Keep your token in reliable wallets. Free wallets like Kcash, Metamast, imtoken ...
i think that you need to be very careful with malware programms, my friend suffered loses because of it, but luckily it was not big
Activity: 60
August 20, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
Your key is money, keep is as all safer as all have rightful said, before on the links you click.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 20, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?
well it is a good question and i believe that you need to ask professionals about it, but i may recommend anti malware programms
Activity: 364
August 20, 2018, 12:50:28 PM
Activity: 60
August 20, 2018, 12:43:14 PM
take care of your private key, passwords and dont click any suspicious link that has been sent to you through pm, shared on any social media sites, etc. the only reason why hackers have the access on your account is because they successfully get your key.
I agree with you, good advice
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

Main reason for hacking is private key. If you lost your private key or if you mistakenly save any public medium. You might loss your money. And dont use any scam pop up in your system and dont use phissing website. these are the way to hack.
Activity: 48
August 20, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
Private keys is very important  when it comes to keeping alt coins. You have to make sure that its stored at safest place . Don't give your laptop to people you don't trust. Stop installing softwares you dont trust and responding to spam mails. i won't stress much on that however i think its the private key hackers use to get into it. So they will do every thing to get it. Just make sure you are very strict when it comes to security and you will be fine trust me
Activity: 88
August 20, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
If you want to stay away from hackers, buy a ledger. It will help you protect your altcoin in a safe and convenient way. I think online eiido wallet is also a safe solution. Install a virus scanner to protect your computer and keep your altcoin safe
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
August 20, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Many online wallets are there, But you should choose the best wallet to protect your saving. But you should protect your private key in any safest place. If you lost your private key, no guarantee for your money. I am using coinbase wallet. this is really safe and secured wallet.
Activity: 350
August 20, 2018, 12:28:34 PM
The best way to protect your altcoins is using a hardware wallet, which will protect you from malware, phishing, etc.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
I think you should use a multi-signature wallet. It can help you to create more security for your wallet and save yourself from human error and to create a more democratic wallet which can be used by one or more people. Good luck!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:25:11 PM
The best way I think is to use an hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S, Trezor or coolwallet in this way you don't know the private key so also hackers can't steal it.
Pages:
Jump to: