Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 4. (Read 5565 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
i work so much on them. i read, i search for team members, i find a telegram community and analysis how they are etc..
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 09:19:57 AM
The most essential assurance for you can be the most regular mindfulness, once you comprehend what precisely causes individuals to maintain a strategic distance from numerous terrible circumstances, you will promptly comprehend that because of consideration you will discover vulnerabilities with all due respect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
When you save a token in MyEtherWallet, please pay attention to the private key. Don't let anyone else know.
If you save your token in the Hardware Wallet, then save it carefully, don't lose it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?

The best way to protect altcoin from hackers is to keep them in safe place. It could be desktop wallet. But much better service is hardware wallet. I use Trezor wallet. It is not convenient but safe.
Activity: 185
September 13, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
I used the mew wallet. You can check this these wallet. it is a very simple use. it is a very strong platform.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
First of all you need to keep your mouth shut. Do not tell anyone about your money and what you do. 90% of attacks are not the ability to remain silent.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 404
September 12, 2018, 05:43:28 PM
Best way to protect coins are using hardware wallets. Those are invulnerable to hackers. They are just impossible to hack. The only way for those coins in hardware wallet to get lost is through someone stealling the physical wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 05:12:20 AM
keep your private key in a safe place, never give privatekey to anyone for any reason. then don't ever save your altcoin in exchange, unless you want to trade.
Activity: 54
September 12, 2018, 04:58:00 AM
Clear all the history on your PC consistently. This will higher your odds that you aren't getting phished or key logged. I would put resources into hostile to infection and also equipment wallets that distinction your private keys from your PC. Having every one of these things ought to be adequate for security.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
The best way to protect your coins and other altcoins is to be wise all the time. Remember that private key should not be disclosed to any one. Even your address, you must be very extra careful. Another best way to protect your altcoins is to be knowledgeable enough in your investment. Ignorance of the cryptocurrencies excuses no one especially if you're into it. You should double your time to learn as well as gain.
Activity: 89
September 11, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
Same as the technique you'll do in bitcoin, same with the altcoins, essentially ensure your keys, your passwords, and afterward make certain to keep the email you wanted to put for you be as private as would be prudent, store your keys ans passwords to the safest.place you know, and in conclusion make sure to put a reinforcement to your records in the event that it ever gets hacked you can just change your secret phrase in the event that you feel like somebody has ruptured in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
The best protection is to keep on external wallets from which you have access to private keys. Don't keep money on exchanges.
Activity: 60
September 10, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
I think the important thing is that we never post an email that we created in the wallet list.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
Well trust no one with your keys even if it's your mother your brother your sister or the love of your life whatever you call that.
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
There were very many cases when exchanges were attacked by hackers and users were losing their means. The most reliable way to store a crypto currency is your own wallet. If you want to store erc20 altcoins, then the best thing is to use the hardware wallet.
Activity: 180
September 05, 2018, 12:36:19 AM
I usually store my token in a mew purse. I always wary of unknown links and carefully store the private key. As far as I know storage via metamask is also very good. Also you should refer to hard wallet
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 12:12:12 AM
all risks and shortcomings of investments with crypto currencies are a security issue, until now I have changed passwords regularly and avoid having to surf using sites that we don't know
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
I protect their altcoin that I have, with how to save altcoin in your wallet. the private key and also I save documents I give special protection. I also will not be easy to provide the private key on anyone.
Activity: 401
September 05, 2018, 12:08:16 AM
Ledger Nano S. It's a hardware wallet.The main advantage is that your wallet's private keys are isolated from your computer and not vulnerable to theft from trojans or other malware. The USB interface is tightly constrained and only allows a few operations like "sign this transaction", none of which allow the keys to be retrieved from the device.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
September 05, 2018, 12:06:51 AM
I have one way to protect my altcoin is always sent my al of altcoin received from ico investment or bounty campaign reward to new wallet, I will never use my new wallet for joining ico or bounty campaign project.
Pages:
Jump to: