Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 6. (Read 5536 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:07:59 AM
The hacker cannot be avoided because hackers are people who are free from all penalties when they have not been caught by the Police.

They can hack Bitcoin at any time on the Exchange when the Exchange has a gap to crack. So be careful choosing the Exchange.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 05:35:14 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?
Best option to protect your wallet is to use official wallets , surely if you have your altcoins at the third party wallet or at exchange than there will remain chances of the scam , full at the third party wallet you will use emails to rest password and in that case your security become downs and in case of the exchange there are chances that hackers hack the exchange ( as already happened in past at bug big secure exchange ).
So if you want 100% full security than get a hardware wallet , there you will be able to make better storage of your assets .
Second thing that I know is perfect is to use official wallets that are made by the coin's team , but it will be tough to manage to have small amounts of the coins in  different different wallets , if you have bulk amount of altcoins then use wallets for every coin and make sure that your window is fully updated and fully secured with antivirus and time to time your wallets should be updated officially.
In this way you will be able to protect your assets , otherwise it will also be better for you to use multiple exchange instead of one , in this way if one exchange will face any problem then not another will get affect .
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 04:14:50 PM
I do not sell my almotroins and they lie on my wallet. I think this is a good defense for them. If I trade them on the exchange, I can make unsuccessful deals and get a loss and reduce my number of tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
Iam holding my some altcoins in there are exchange and i it protected using 2FA and some new coins holding using nano ledger.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
Simply contribute some cash and purchase an equipment wallet, you won't lament. For me, my feeling in that ensure that your altcoin you recieve or earned has a wallet and safe stockpiling, and dont let any ads let into you. While perusing the title I pondered supporting yet I was shocked that it was about programmers.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 10:07:57 PM
Ruby-X can be set as 100% cold wallet. users and choose the rate 70% to 100%.
that's why Ruby-X can be described as unbreakable.
I mean finding some exchanges which manage users' altcoins themselves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 06:52:23 PM
Best way is using hardware wallets. Buy Trezor or Ledger wallet, keep this wallet on safe place. Othere methods are don't share your private key or phrase. Don't store too much amount in exchanges. If the exchanges get hacked you will lose your money. Always keep your altcoins with you by using a hardware wallet.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 06:29:44 PM
I think the best defense is not to go over suspicious links and be very careful on the Internet. Ideally, a separate computer, from which you will only go to exchanges and various wallets
Activity: 157
August 23, 2018, 06:25:51 PM
You need to secure your private key. Beware of the phising webpages and mails that want you to login your wallet address and private key. Keep your coins in a secure wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
August 23, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
Method one-not be a fool. Who will specifically hack you if you do not shout everywhere that you have a cryptocurrency? And hackers are engaged in hacking. Install antivirus, do not click on links, do not download strange files from telegram and mail.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 05:55:50 PM
To protect the savings from hackers, you must be very careful not to get on phishing link.
Activity: 53
August 23, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
The best way is cold storage, not connected to the Internet, and the best hackers can't steal your coins. There is another safe way is to buy a hardware wallet, such as trezor, ledger, or digtal bitbox.

And what will be the point of coins in this case?) Just stop investing in altcoins themselves, invest in real projects with already established business.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
The best way is cold storage, not connected to the Internet, and the best hackers can't steal your coins. There is another safe way is to buy a hardware wallet, such as trezor, ledger, or digtal bitbox.
Activity: 248
August 23, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
The best choice for me will remain hardware wallet such as Trezor, this is very safe from hacking and it's stores varieties of coins.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Depend on which altcoins you want to keep, you will find the best option.
Generally, cold wallet/ hard wallet (such as Ledger, Trezor) is the best choice to protect your bitcoin and altcoins
Activity: 107
August 23, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
Hi all, suggest to meet OSADC really cool project, I liked it very much
Activity: 448
August 23, 2018, 10:41:00 AM
In my opinion the most correct method is to monitor your actions and be careful. Do not store passwords in clear form on your computer or phone (some of my friends store such data in spreadsheets). Use two-factor authentication and hardware wallets.
Activity: 378
August 22, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

It is very simple, just keep your private keep safe and don't install untrusted application on your devices that used for cryptocurrency. This to rules will seriously improve level of your security.

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
if you use myetherwallet, the most important thing is the private key. keep this in the safe folder and always bookmark mew link. use metamask for make sure your altcoins are safe.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
fully securing your credentials and private keys are the best way to protect your crypto. Crypto wallets are created fully secured and most hacking are created not by the technology but due to the mistake of users to unintentionally disclose their personal and private information to hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: