Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your altcoin - page 53. (Read 5566 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
April 20, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
With so many scammers and hackers around, it is important to be extra careful. There are many phishing websites of crypto exchanges and online wallets. Always check the websites’ URL and bookmark the websites you always use.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 11:45:09 AM
 I will go for the wallet.

It's safe the coins and easy to use

it's safe the private key.
Activity: 134
April 20, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
I think the best way is don't ever try to switch on your gadgets such as laptop, cp, and etc. That is what I think the only best way to protect yourself from hackers to steal whatsoever you have. But I doubt it! You should watch carefully everything that you own and don't click whatever email that came to you.
Activity: 22
April 20, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
Stay away from login for fishing sites and using cracked softwares can be include keyloggers, always look carefully  about URLs before login for online wallets and exchanges. specially be alert about fake emails, better if can go to a hardware wallet for store alts
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
A reliable way is not to store passwords and keys on the computer. Use a USB flash drive or a paper.

Paper wallet is the safest way to keep altcoins safe. Secondly private keys should be very safe and should not be disclosed with any person. Keep away from spammers.
Activity: 85
April 20, 2018, 11:05:11 AM
You can use a strong altcoin wallet to receive your coins and also add a strong password that nobody can decrypt so that no hacker can decode. In that way you can protect your account. Thanks
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
I personally, how to secure all altcoin assets. I use Ledger Nano S, I think that's the only safe way to store altcoin because Ledger Nano S is equipped with keywords and pins that I only know. Indeed Ledger price is expensive but it is quite the way it works.
Activity: 481
April 20, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
There are a lot of effective ways of storing and safeguarding your cryptocurrencies both bitcoin and altcoin. For example there are numerous hardware and software cryptocurrency wallets out there that would definitely help and protect those cryptocurrency you have invested and bought on. Just choose whatever you think the type of wallet that suits your needs and interests as an investor
Activity: 27
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
Simply follow the security basics in cryptocurrencies,use metamask extension to protect your browser from phishing sites because it really blocks spammy websites,second use hardwallet so that those infected computer of yours wont be a problem because these hardwallets has built in private keys that is why those viruses and malwares wont have any chance to get your keys.
Activity: 155
April 20, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
We need to remember simple rules . Store all your data and passwords on a flash drive . Do not click on links, do not download files from the Internet
Activity: 392
April 20, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
Trouser  wallet is best wallet for fully protect your altcoin because it not have private key and password. So you can purchase trouser ETH Wallet
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 20, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
What is the best methods to protect altcoin from hacker?

We can only make use of the best available resources to keep our altcoins from getting into the hands of the wrong people like the hackers. We cannot install a CIA-like security features to our individual wallets as we simply cannot do it. So we simply have to do with what is made available for us to make the best of what we have. Let us all use 2fa and then make sure our private keys are kept private. Let us also make sure that we do not allow ourselves to get baited by dubious links. Saving our altcoins to several wallets will also be of great help.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
April 20, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
Just simply store your tokens in your erc20 wallet and take good care not to give away your private key. But remember not to keep all the eggs in one basket. Goodluck
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
to be safe, control of your pvt key have to be on your hands and need to keep it safe without leak to anyone best option to be protected is using a multicurrency hardware wallet to store your altcoins
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

I am using myetherwallet for so long. Its easy to use and safe and secured. You should protect your private key, Do not share your private key in any scam website or social media. Until you spread the private key, no one can hack your wallet. Please check below official like of my etherwallet.

https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Activity: 122
April 19, 2018, 12:49:26 PM
I go for the bounty/wallet.

cux both are good and it's me a reliable and freedom.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
You need to install a virtual machine and carry out all transactions on it. This way you can avoid almost all problems associated with hackers.         
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 12:26:26 PM
Be careful when using your wallet. Do not store your passwords somewhere, from where can steal them. You can to purchase might Trezor. It is quite safe, but it can only store a fairly large altcoins.
Activity: 136
April 19, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
I think the first important thing that make sure your email account is safe. Because from email hacker can get the other accounts like social media. Use  two factor authentication (2FA). And second, protect key of wallet. Check the right url address. Don't click anything that you don't know. And always upade antivirus.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 19, 2018, 12:21:20 PM
A very good way is to keep the hardware wallet like a trezor or ledger. This gives a high level of security. Also, watch out for phishing websites to log in to your account. Set a strong password and keep the private key in a safe place.
Pages:
Jump to: